Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLC] Globalcoin | 4 Year Anniversary 1.5.4! | NO IPO, NO PREMINE | [SCRYPT] - page 95. (Read 225832 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
you know its kinda funny how nobody plans for the normal highs and lows of an ecomonic system when structuring block rewards. if people would use half their brain when designing this coins they'd end up with a coin worth having

Done whining?

More like done offering you advice, since you clearly cannot be reasoned with. Good luck with your coin though. i have no doubt you will see a sudden exodous of hashrate when NanoToken is released Smiley

r3wt
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
you know its kinda funny how nobody plans for the normal highs and lows of an ecomonic system when structuring block rewards. if people would use half their brain when designing this coins they'd end up with a coin worth having

Done whining?
Hexhash.xyz
Huh, wow. I guess I should have copied WorldCoin, named it GlobalCoin, Made a ridiculously large block reward, failed to release my source code on time, lied about my premine, and pooched my whole launch. Maybe my coin would have been given a fair chance Roll Eyes

Maybe your Premine of 108,000 coins? with 1-20 block rewards. Ours max 25k, put straight into bountys.... I made your logo for mastercoin, refrain from coming in here complaining about GLC just because its not exchangeable yet, Source code was on time there was an error after 30 mins in to launch and had to be reosolved. And as for premine I will not say this again, ALL PRMINE WENT INTO BOUNTY.

Chin up
Hexhash.xyz
There was a limited amount of "pre-mining" for testing but be aware all funds from that are being used for bountys. And no its not like we mined 5 million coins genisis blocks
No one would have been mad about this if you had told so from the beginning. Just saying.

Dude we didnt go out intentionaly premine, we just thought people would understand and see that block 0-5000 = 100GLC. Sorry to anyone that thinks we are trying to get rich from this project you are, we are not. I personally only have a few K Sad mining with 700kh as my other card's fan blade broke.

Who else but you had the client? You could cpu mine first blocks and still mine them incredibly fast. The difficulty was like 0.000087 or something. Very low.

me and mudda had the client only
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Throw in a BTC and I'll take it.  Also I'll give you a bonus 10,000 just for the belly button.

You not talking the right language..

Baaaaaahhh... Baaaaad... Baaaaad...coin

In any case, who wants to buy 50,000 coins from me?  1 BTC right now!

Huh, wow. I guess I should have copied WorldCoin, named it GlobalCoin, Made a ridiculously large block reward, failed to release my source code on time, lied about my premine, and pooched my whole launch. Maybe my coin would have been given a fair chance Roll Eyes
+1. I don't understand the sheep around here

i'll give you a rare piece of belly button lint. i might be worried i'm overpaying though
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
There was a limited amount of "pre-mining" for testing but be aware all funds from that are being used for bountys. And no its not like we mined 5 million coins genisis blocks
No one would have been mad about this if you had told so from the beginning. Just saying.

Dude we didnt go out intentionaly premine, we just thought people would understand and see that block 0-5000 = 100GLC. Sorry to anyone that thinks we are trying to get rich from this project you are, we are not. I personally only have a few K Sad mining with 700kh as my other card's fan blade broke.

Who else but you had the client? You could cpu mine first blocks and still mine them incredibly fast. The difficulty was like 0.000087 or something. Very low.

i'll give you a rare piece of belly button lint. i might be worried i'm overpaying though

Its because these coins don't just die.  Selling it at a proper moment, you could be mining them at bigger profitability factor than any other coin.

Hexhash.xyz
so by following the git .....sistafista==muddafudda?
    Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

No Muddafudda is Muddafudda I am SistaFista/Parts
Activity: 182
fml
Hexhash.xyz

Dude we didnt go out intentionaly premine, we just thought people would understand and see that block 0-5000 = 100GLC. Sorry to anyone that thinks we are trying to get rich from this project, we are not. I personally only have a few K Sad mining with 700kh as my other card's fan blade broke.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
so by following the git .....sistafista==muddafudda?
    Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
sistafista, you needa a fista. for someone who makes it a point to bash others coins, this is a  lame clone with nothing new and now we'll rape it.

{
"blocks" : 3208,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.76323298,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 141448142,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

launch is abysmal, people have to modify your file to make it compile properly.
Premined garbage
nothing new here
Activity: 141
here is your pool. i didnt want to do this, but i know you wanted me to. good practice for making pools i guess..

http://75.134.182.16:10507

stratum mining port http://75.134.182.16:4507

have funs Tongue

can't connect.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
http://www.dot.tk  Wink
Many other options out there, but this one works great for me.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Great we have a decent pool now..

here is your pool. i didnt want to do this, but i know you wanted me to. good practice for making pools i guess..

have funs Tongue
We have his IP?
To the DDOS machine   Roll Eyes
Great we have a decent pool now..

have funs Tongue
Haha, difficulty is already 0.74. Probably way too much to be worth mining blocks until block 5000 :p

Anyway, good luck.

I'm glad I fixed this on time.

Pages:
Jump to: