Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLC] Globalcoin | 4 Year Anniversary 1.5.4! | NO IPO, NO PREMINE | [SCRYPT] - page 94. (Read 225832 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
So much hashrate already  Shocked
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
(for blind kids)
0% Pre-mine, Fair Launch!!

This is NOT a fair launch, where developers get first 1000 or whatever blocks. It is also not a fair launch when there is no source code available.

But I will wait for block 5000 and mine some coins at 5x speed. I'll have personal pool by then, unfortunately it is not good enough for public.

The source is available, look!. There was a limited amount of "pre-mining" for testing but be aware all funds from that are being used for bountys. And no its not like we mined 5 million coins genisis blocks

Maybe removing the big red text from the opening post would keep so many people from posting about your pre-mine. I don't mind alt-coins, this is just a suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Sista fista more than likely has very little coins. Hate it or love it its not too shabby. Interest should pick up when block sizes increase at block 500
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
So what makes this coin unique?

SistaFista is profiting off of this one, as opposed to the last 50 other scamalts, made by other people.  
As opposed to? Doesnt every scamallt try to ddo that?
legendary
Dang, throwing hashes to help you get there
Activity: 224
legendary
legendary
100MH! Nearly @ block 5000. Enjoy the 500 rewards while they last Smiley

I have to admit, your block rewards were a great idea for the start of the coin.

Oh yeah, because it has worked out so well, for the other coins that tried it Roll Eyes

Hydro please show 1 example of this structure considering it was taken from no where. If you don't like don't mine, quite simple really
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz

I have to admit, your block rewards were a great idea for the start of the coin.

Oh yeah, because it has worked out so well, for the other coins that tried it Roll Eyes

Its not an infinity coin clone chill dude
Hexhash.xyz

Nice to hear a positive comment and to also see you finding blocks for the pool Smiley
Activity: 182
fml

legendary
Bump for block 5000, have you hit it yet??
Hexhash.xyz
a) World coin logo?
b) Block reward is stupid.
c) fuck off
What he said...especially letter C!

Good 1 Thanks 4 the bump  Tongue
a) World coin logo?
b) Block reward is stupid.
c) fuck off
What he said...especially letter C!
Activity: 224

Hexhash.xyz
legendary
Hexhash.xyz
you know its kinda funny how nobody plans for the normal highs and lows of an ecomonic system when structuring block rewards. if people would use half their brain when designing this coins they'd end up with a coin worth having

Done whining?

More like done offering you advice, since you clearly cannot be reasoned with. Good luck with your coin though. i have no doubt you will see a sudden exodous of hashrate when NanoToken is released Smiley

r3wt

We are open to advice but every comment so far has been how bad this coin is or we are "people with half a brain"

Dude, you named your coin GlobalCoin and stole WorldCoin's logo. Like seriously? What did you expect? And, everyone knows, that large blocks rewards, hurt a coins value.

I have a "Globe" eg Earth they have "World" eg. Disney World. And as for large block rewards, meh this really isnt much of an issue maybe could be lower but its not exactly infinity coin is it? Also block reward returns to 100 @ block 40000 after a steady decrease insuring miners dont just leave when the party stops
fml
you know its kinda funny how nobody plans for the normal highs and lows of an ecomonic system when structuring block rewards. if people would use half their brain when designing this coins they'd end up with a coin worth having

Done whining?

More like done offering you advice, since you clearly cannot be reasoned with. Good luck with your coin though. i have no doubt you will see a sudden exodous of hashrate when NanoToken is released Smiley

r3wt

We are open to advice but every comment so far has been how bad this coin is or we are "people with half a brain"

Dude, you named your coin GlobalCoin and stole WorldCoin's logo. Like seriously? What did you expect? And, everyone knows, that large blocks rewards, hurt a coins value.
Hexhash.xyz

Done whining?

r3wt

Pages:
Jump to: