Pages:
Author

Topic: GLDCOIN @ Cryptsy! YAY - page 6. (Read 6473 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
May 24, 2013, 11:33:50 AM
Stop dumping  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2013, 11:32:50 AM
But why would a non-miner want to buy? 

I'm buying, why not getting them at these prices in easier then mining Smiley
Activity: 224
May 24, 2013, 11:31:41 AM
Anyone want a 1,040,000 GLD coins?  I'll sell it for 10 Bitcoins.  Let me know before I dump it into cryptsy.  I might just do a one shot dump to see how it reacts.
Activity: 182
fml
May 24, 2013, 11:29:09 AM
At least now we have the proof that gld is a scammy shitcoin

you confuse proof with opinion.

Nope. 30% profitability, I think I'll take that as proof thanks. It took second place, in worthless Scrypt coins.
I sure am jealous of Krax, and his huge stock of worthless coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Editor-in-Chief of Let's Talk Bitcoin!
May 24, 2013, 11:29:04 AM
the silence is deafening
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Editor-in-Chief of Let's Talk Bitcoin!
May 24, 2013, 11:22:44 AM
Anybody with a Goldcoin for their avatar want to explain to me why GLDcoin is worth buying for anything other than speculative reasons?  I get why it's worth mining, it's easy to mine and right now the main chains are difficult to mine

But why would a non-miner want to buy?  Once you guys are done with  your "pledge" not to sell, what reason is there for anyone to own these things?

I can tell you like them, treat me like a newbie - Tell me why I should be investing in GLDcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 24, 2013, 11:20:07 AM
I also got my heavy stock so let them folks talk shit, jealousy sucks
May 24, 2013, 11:19:16 AM
Not really sure what anyone expected to happen when it hit a small exchange and there were millions stockpiled just waiting to be dumped. Of course the price was going to be extremely low. I had a few stockpiled from when block rewards were absurdly high and I sold the second I saw it on there.
what price you dumped

I offloaded most of my coins (~50K) between 0.015 mBTC and 0.0165 mBTC (I prefer expressing alt-coin rates in mBTC rather than BTC to avoid confusion due to miscounting number of zeroes Tongue). The price I got was the top of the price range so far (excluding the initial trades that had a combined volume of <500 GLD).
hope it worked for you.  if it was not your dump price would be higher now..  at least its up there now to where you sold..  lots were bought  for .0005mbtc  Smiley    not bad..  price wil go up.. rich side is not selling yet

We pledged not to sell our coins and it looks everybody did what he promised. It seems the goldcoin community is still trying to buy up the coins. Everyday i am seeing more people join the goldcoin community and praising it for their efforts. Keep up the good job goldcoiners. 

I still have my entire stack & am purchasing it up. Thanks for the support. There are obviously those people who stocked up large amounts and sold it when the exchange came, it happened with the other alt coins and now we need to build up now that those peopela re done selling.
May 24, 2013, 11:18:30 AM

+1 yup. where is your proof?
May 24, 2013, 11:18:20 AM
great its on the exchange, I had a successful day buying in.
don't complain about it being dumped..order up and support it. mining in the pools but not selling, taking advantages of lows and supporting it into the future.

And when people are done dumping the price will go up:)
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
May 24, 2013, 09:02:31 AM
Not really sure what anyone expected to happen when it hit a small exchange and there were millions stockpiled just waiting to be dumped. Of course the price was going to be extremely low. I had a few stockpiled from when block rewards were absurdly high and I sold the second I saw it on there.
what price you dumped

I offloaded most of my coins (~50K) between 0.015 mBTC and 0.0165 mBTC (I prefer expressing alt-coin rates in mBTC rather than BTC to avoid confusion due to miscounting number of zeroes Tongue). The price I got was the top of the price range so far (excluding the initial trades that had a combined volume of <500 GLD).
hope it worked for you.  if it was not your dump price would be higher now..  at least its up there now to where you sold..  lots were bought  for .0005mbtc  Smiley    not bad..  price wil go up.. rich side is not selling yet

We pledged not to sell our coins and it looks everybody did what he promised. It seems the goldcoin community is still trying to buy up the coins. Everyday i am seeing more people join the goldcoin community and praising it for their efforts. Keep up the good job goldcoiners. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May 24, 2013, 08:57:46 AM
what price you dumped

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
May 24, 2013, 08:16:19 AM
gldcoin community is full of love Smiley

you got any hosting room on your server? i just registered 1gld.us and need somewhere to host it until i can get it transferred to dreamhost.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 24, 2013, 07:55:08 AM
gldcoin community is full of love Smiley
May 24, 2013, 07:46:03 AM

Great News!

I have to wait a week or so to get some more $$$
and I'll be in there buying.

Cheers everyone Grin

Nice to hear i am also trying to transfere some money to buy some goldcoins up.
Activity: 420
Jesus Christ Saves Sinners
May 24, 2013, 07:41:28 AM

Great News!

I have to wait a week or so to get some more $$$
and I'll be in there buying.

Cheers everyone Grin
May 24, 2013, 05:56:20 AM
Our goldcoin community isnt here to make quick money and the price for goldcoins is now stable at the same price people were selling them. From here on will we will try to work hard to build up our goldcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
May 24, 2013, 05:35:18 AM

Activity: 518
May 24, 2013, 04:51:04 AM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2013, 04:46:31 AM
great its on the exchange, I had a successful day buying in.
don't complain about it being dumped..order up and support it. mining in the pools but not selling, taking advantages of lows and supporting it into the future.
Pages:
Jump to: