Pages:
Author

Topic: Global Denomination (GDN) X11 DigiShield - page 11. (Read 106447 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Besides the upcoming GDN updates including:

• Enhanced QT Wallet GUI w/ Stats/Explorer/Social/Chat
  • Redesign of GDN logo
  • 3D modeling of GDN coin for later press-forging
  • GDN Multi-Pool
  • Bitcointalk Tip Bot

There is a major opinion among GDN devs and holders that it will become a completely anti-anon and regulatory friendly coin. Some of the unique features we are working to add include:

• Input/Output Transaction statistics and reporting
  • Custom/Quarterly/Yearly Reporting charts
  • Export available to CSV/Excel/TurboTax/Quicken for taxes

This will be important times in the near future for determining the future of the GDN crypto-currency. Crypto is moving in many different directions and regulatory is a major frontier/catalyst that will be driving the cryptocoin industry in the near future.

Any opinions/comments are very welcomed on this subject.

I love it. I am also anti Anon. Now that I have just taken over a coin I will have to decide If I will cave or stay strong.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Besides the upcoming GDN updates including:

• Enhanced QT Wallet GUI w/ Stats/Explorer/Social/Chat
  • Redesign of GDN logo
  • 3D modeling of GDN coin for later press-forging
  • GDN Multi-Pool
  • Bitcointalk Tip Bot

There is a major opinion among GDN devs and holders that it will become a completely anti-anon and regulatory friendly coin. Some of the unique features we are working to add include:

• Input/Output Transaction statistics and reporting
  • Custom/Quarterly/Yearly Reporting charts
  • Export available to CSV/Excel/TurboTax/Quicken for taxes

This will be important times in the near future for determining the future of the GDN crypto-currency. Crypto is moving in many different directions and regulatory is a major frontier/catalyst that will be driving the cryptocoin industry in the near future.

Any opinions/comments are very welcomed on this subject.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptocoinTools.com
the cryptoconnecta website is very slow and times out. Just an FYI.

I believe there are some improvements planned for this. Some better caching is probably needed due to it being a pretty large piece of software, lots of features, etc.
It should be loading a bit faster now, but stay tuned for updates.
the cryptoconnecta website is very slow and times out. Just an FYI.
CryptocoinTools.com
+1
Wow that's a great guide mate. Thanks for sharing this with me. I have been modding NOMP, except I was doing it a little differently, using the MPOS compatibility feature to load the share data into a database and then run some custom cron jobs on that to do custom payouts in GDN. However, your solution definitely seems more elegant and has the nice stats still.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
Not that Poloniex and Bittrex aren't the best two exchanges, but we could use some more votes.

Vote GDN on UseCryptos -> https://usecryptos.com/voting

Vote GDN on MintPal -> https://www.mintpal.com/voting#GDN

Vote GDN on Crypsty -> https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
CryptocoinTools.com
Nice bounce back today by these Dev's that are always coming up with the goods..  Well done Guys

Thanks Guys
10,000 GDN Giveaway on Crypto Connecta for GDN Users

FREE 500 GDN Each - Only one claim per person if we suspect its a duplicate claim you will not receive any GDN
Please do not abuse this Giveaway

I just signed up. How do I partake in this give away?

I believe you just make a post on your wall or the community wall introducing yourself and include your GDN address.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
yeah  never doubt
CryptocoinTools.com
Good news,

Bittrex is planning to remove 54 cryptocoins from their exchange tomorrow (July 20), and GDN is NOT one of them.
Poloniex is planning to remove 11 cryptocoins from their exchange tomorrow (July 20), and GDN is NOT one of them.

GDN looks like its staying strong  Cool
Nice bounce back today by these Dev's that are always coming up with the goods..  Well done Guys

Thanks Guys

FREE 500 GDN Each - Only one claim per person if we suspect its a duplicate claim you will not receive any GDN

I just signed up. How do I partake in this give away?
ok  not familiar with social app

BUT many thanks for the giveaway  97my  Smiley

Activity: 238
hi

thnaks for your job dev  and giveaway,........heu   how to claim it on android?

the new logo  remind me "hallowed are the ori"  (stargate sg1) ....sorry :/

You will need to write or copy / paste your GDN Address as your status on the Crypto Connecta App thats it Smiley
hi

thnaks for your job dev  and giveaway,........heu   how to claim it on android?

the new logo  remind me "hallowed are the ori"  (stargate sg1) ....sorry :/
Activity: 238

Thanks Guys

Activity: 832
Nice bounce back today by these Dev's that are always coming up with the goods..  Well done Guys
CryptocoinTools.com
There is a giveaway going on in the Poloniex Troll Box to anyone interested.  Wink
Activity: 832
Looking good Dev/s, seems to have pushed the price up too.. Smiley
Activity: 539
Gdn is going down and down.. I am getting a little bit scared! I am an holder, i hope it will rise back :/
You need to be patient.Price may fall down to 100 sat,but in next week,it may be 4000 satoshis.This is world of cryptos,and only true bagholder may predict the future.Devs are with us,and they are working on their baby each day.You may notice,if price is low,some people have panic,and sell their coins,but from other side-they fill out buy orders of others.You may notice,what not a lot of people are selling their gdn,and this is good point.But if you will sell your coins,I hope you will fill my buy orders Cheesy
GDN Branded Credit Card Usb Flash Drives

Anyone interested in our Credit Card USB Flash Drives let us know as we are taking pre-orders for batch 1 as there will be only a very limited quantity available

I think it will rise back soon. I believe it is getting intentionally pushed down by large holder to buy up cheap GDN.

We have many new features and updates in the pipeline right now that will be ready soon. Including: New coin logo design, updated QT wallet (prices/stats/chat/graphics). Also a new explorer with a richlist is being completed by myself, as well as finishing off a GDN Multi-Pool right now.

Preview of new GDN 3D coin design:

Here is a little preview of what is to come...

New Wallet

Social Tab for links and IRC

Great job to all devs and community members.

I am impressed with the above features/improvements.

Plenty of reason to buy some more GDN :p
Pages:
Jump to: