Pages:
Author

Topic: GlobalBoost-Y $BSTY GlobalBoost®, Yescrypt Social @NetworksManager™ - page 91. (Read 630277 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Activity: 164
Merit: 100

WE FOUND A BLOCK!!!

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
legendary
Lets show Bittrex why we would like to be on their exchange.  They would be great for exposure and to get new people interested.  The CPU Mining World needs GlobalBoost-Y and Bittrex.

As a Matter of Fact.... YES, HE WAS

Lol this release no miner support for windows and linux miner is x5 as fast as wallet one, where was this "veteran" shot!? In the head?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Lol this release no miner support for windows and linux miner is x5 as fast as wallet one, where was this "veteran" shot!? In the head?
legendary
I can't mine with the Windows wallet and the pool... i try to put the adress and username/password but it's not the good command ...

Wallet Debug Logging : minerd --algo yescrypt --scantime 0 --url stratum+tcp://mine2.bsty.nonce-pool.com:4095 --userpass name.worker:passw --threads 8 --retries -1 -P
Miner failed to start. Make sure you have the minerd executable and libraries in the same directory as GlobalBoost-Qt.

Somebody ? Huh

The dev is working on the Windows minerd right now.  Thanks for the patience on this, he is working really hard on this.   Smiley
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
I can't mine with the Windows wallet and the pool... i try to put the adress and username/password but it's not the good command ...

Wallet Debug Logging : minerd --algo yescrypt --scantime 0 --url stratum+tcp://mine2.bsty.nonce-pool.com:4095 --userpass name.worker:passw --threads 8 --retries -1 -P
Miner failed to start. Make sure you have the minerd executable and libraries in the same directory as GlobalBoost-Qt.

Somebody ? Huh
Activity: 149
Did the pool found any block... I still get nothing  with 5Khash/s Undecided Undecided

No blocks yet, we have been close, we found many blocks on testnet so the pool should work...

edit:
if the numbers are right still less that 5% of the network
legendary
Did the pool found any block... I still get nothing  with 5Khash/s Undecided Undecided

They haven't found a block yet, but some folks are mining there.

Activity: 79
Did the pool found any block... I still get nothing  with 5Khash/s Undecided Undecided
legendary
so us windows guys are stuck solo mining still?

For now.  I am in the same boat.  We have been putting a call out to see if someone can get us Windows guys going.  Waywardgeek has a way to use a USB stick for mining.  Maybe someone will be able to use the new code with that.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8782044
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
so us windows guys are stuck solo mining still?
Activity: 79
pool?

We have setup a pool and asked to be added to the op, until then you can probably figure out the url.  bsty...

Consider it beta for now.

You have a Windows compiled version of minerd?

We do not have a windows version yet, hopefully someone else will provide one soon.

Thank You Nonce-Pool for the Huge Contribution to GlobalBoost-Y!!

Thank you very much!!!!
legendary
pool?

We have setup a pool and asked to be added to the op, until then you can probably figure out the url.  bsty...

We do not have a windows version yet, hopefully someone else will provide one soon.

Thank You Nonce-Pool for the Huge Contribution to GlobalBoost-Y!!

Activity: 149
pool?

legendary
pool?

well now we r getting somewhere, although I do not know the url, i must be dumb lol

http://bsty.nonce-pool.com/
YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

pool?

We have setup a pool and asked to be added to the op, until then you can probably figure out the url.  bsty...

well now we r getting somewhere, although I do not know the url, i must be dumb lol
can i connect to the pool from the wallet or do i need to download a stratum miner
pool?

Pages:
Jump to: