Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level - page 36. (Read 113364 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 10
This is will gonna successful project I like this I will support this
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
A very nice project with an active Dev. I hope your project will be a success. And Im also hoping that this project will be listed soon in large exchanges,to do that we need to get more investors to support this project. Good luck.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Nice project.. I am participating in the airdrop as well sign up too.
Activity: 73
Promisinh project.... to The mooooon
Activity: 53
nice presantation is very clar
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Cool idea. Hoping for the success of the project in the future. Goodluck Globcoin team!
Activity: 64
It's obvious this team is coming with lot of experience in the financial world. Good job dev team...I will hodl
Activity: 5
Wow nice project
Activity: 18
I can't wait to celebrate your success with you in the near future. Wonderful idea, Globcoin
Activity: 56
I think this is a very great project. This will be a hit in digital currency market. good luck
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
NThis dev team has been great to witness in action - just sustained growth of the Globecoin.  Great marketing campaign, release of safe software - I think Glocoin just needs some time for people to find out that this is the deal and then we will witness an explosion.
Activity: 57
looks promising project. looking forward on the success of this project. good luck.
Activity: 187
Clearly a good solution to go through a lots of issues regarding fiat.
Let s see the next steps but it seems interesting to follow
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Very innovative, good work guys and I wish you people good luck.
Activity: 322
Merit: 13
Interesting project. More details are needed.
Good luck to you guys
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
It is a "decentralized central bank" provided by the blockchain technology, how i wish for the success of this project for the benefits of the cryptocurrency lovers to have a more better way and opportunity for their money in the form of crypto.this project is good and has great opportunities in the future, I really appreciate what is done by the team so the project can run so far and really hope big with this project and able to generate profits for all parties
Activity: 59
At first glance, the project is interesting, but the details did not understand yet, join and see what happens.
Activity: 89
Hello developer and all. I hope this project would achieve success in the future and be listed as an official cryptocurrency. I wish you good luck in this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Bitcoinus Community Manager
Decentralised bank? Count me in, please. Good luck with project!
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
This project saw a problem or problems. Then decided to do something about it.
And that is what will make this project extremely successful.
Pages:
Jump to: