Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level - page 39. (Read 113364 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 107
I agree with the three problems that this project advocates. I hope that this token will solve those problems.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Excellent project will support you, when you come down to trading platforms?
Will it double its price?
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Am asset-backed basket (based on 15 largest currencies of the world and 5% gold) is an interesting concept. I also see the Globcoin project has a good team and being rated 4.4 star at trackico builds even more confidence in the future development, so I`ll try to watch its progress closely.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Interesting project. More details are needed. Good luck to you guys.i lik this project..
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I have joined this project. I would like to support this project. I really want support it!
Activity: 13
Nowadays it really pays to stand out from the crowd, this token has some unique points. Good job developers!
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
A great team striving for excellence. Thanks for bringing this to us. Glad to be part of this community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
looks promising , i am very interested and will follow this one . goodluck dev .
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
Great project so far. I hope it will be succesfull.Gudluck to your team dev.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
awesome opportunity ... thanks
Activity: 57

I think you have a huge potential .. not like everyone else. good luck!!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
This platform is very helpful to all not only the users,  Dev continue your good plan for your project . Get more success and be positive at all times . Have a great day to you  and more power.
Activity: 84
Really seems a good project it is very interesting. Goodluck to the project and surely it will be successful . Supported by huge community
Activity: 25
Joined airdrop... This is very cool project and promising .
Activity: 72
It looks great project especially when it comes to advertising, loving it , keep the great job guys.. Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I like this project very much, I stay here to see how the project progresses.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Looks like one of the better ones out there. Tokens for specific needs? How high are you aiming? Because my first thought was - national currencies.
Activity: 178
Merit: 101

I think that it will be a project corresponding to the diversity of the currency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
Arabic Translation Reserved !
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
Impressive project... The information supplied is enough to see that this will be a big hit 
Pages:
Jump to: