Pages:
Author

Topic: GMiner v3.24 Ergo+KASPA+ZIL/KAWPOW/Equihash/Cortex - page 9. (Read 306464 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
On hiveos, my GTX 1070 make only 27mhs. Before it was always above 30mhs.

How can i get  30mhs?
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
What so better about it? More fee?

Exactly
Activity: 2
Version 2.75 works so much better thanks  Tongue
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
I have 3x 3080Ti in my rig and 2 of them now can achieve 73.4 unlock vs 70 previously, but the last one can't even mine with gminer 2.75. No lock detected and hashrate keeps falling down. All 3 cards are the same model from Zotac and have the same BIOS. Have to stick to 2.74, and also really unpleased about devfee increase....
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
precisely it should detect the addresses of the solo pools then make free or put 1% in the multiminer pool and 0.50% in the solo pool

Then there are solutions to stop his costs which are illogical in view of the thousands of eth he may have had for years, at some point you have to stop shooting at the cow's magpie

Ah, okay, understood. Yeah, you do you, like I said before big farms have their own software or do things to circumvent the fee. I guess the little guy is the only one paying the fee which now sadly is higher.
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Hi
I have two questions

--dag_mode' - space-separated list of Dag file modes (0 - auto, 1 - single, 2 - double), default is '0' (for example: '2 1 0')

So what is difference between dag mode files?

Second , Phoenix miner has option for

-eres
    Allocate DAG buffers big enough for n epochs ahead (default: 2) to avoid allocating new buffers on each DAG epoch switch, which should improve DAG switch stability.

Does Gminer has similar command?
Activity: 152
Merit: 3
I don't find the fees normal, moreover 90% of my farms are solo so the fees are useless..

Are you sure about that? My point is even you mine solo, he will still get that 1% of that time and send shares to his pool address isn't? Maybe I'm mistaken on this, to mine you need to have directly contact with the internet and so his program will charge that 1%, as far as I understand, yes you are solo mining 99% of the time, that 1% is to his mining pool address or even his solo pool or not pool mining address hehe, so as long as is not your address in that 1% then yes you are losing that 1%.

Anyway, my point is, as long as you are using his program he can do anything with your shares.

precisely it should detect the addresses of the solo pools then make free or put 1% in the multiminer pool and 0.50% in the solo pool

Then there are solutions to stop his costs which are illogical in view of the thousands of eth he may have had for years, at some point you have to stop shooting at the cow's magpie
Xtreme Monster
I don't find the fees normal, moreover 90% of my farms are solo so the fees are useless..

Are you sure about that? My point is even you mine solo, he will still get that 1% of that time and send shares to his pool address isn't? Maybe I'm mistaken on this, to mine you need to have directly contact with the internet and so his program will charge that 1%, as far as I understand, yes you are solo mining 99% of the time, that 1% is to his mining pool address or even his solo pool or not pool mining address hehe, so as long as is not your address in that 1% then yes you are losing that 1%.

Anyway, my point is, as long as you are using his program he can do anything with your shares.
Activity: 152
Merit: 3
GMiner v2.75 available for download

v2.75
+ major performance improvement for LHR GPUs on Ethash algorithm
+ improved auto-tuning for LHR GPUs
+ changed developer fee to 1% on Ethash algorithm (all major Ethash miners has fee 1%)

So meaning for people who has no lhr gpus then better to keep using the 2.74v as fee is at 0.65%? What about if you could do, if gpu = lhr then fee 1% if not then 0.65% that would have been better, what do you think?

Plus mining profits is lower and lower, soon pool and miner fee would be a death situation for many miners, especially when they will be mining with negative profits.

Also you miner devs know that only small to mid scale miners use your softwares, big farms have their own software and they also don't use pools. So big scale miners dont pay that 2% fee.

without forgetting the electricity which is only increasing...

it's stupid to have a contest to offer ETH and then increase the fees!

Activity: 87
Merit: 5
If I keep using ver 2.74, dev fees remain 0,65%?
Xtreme Monster
What is the "Major performace increase" with LHR?  I tried 2.75 and my 3060TI maybe increased by 0.2mhs.  Is that really it?

I guess examples on how much performance on lhr gpus was increased would be welcome to justify the increased fee.

Indeed.  Going back to 2.74 until someone shows how to obtain more than 0.2mhs improvement. 

There is a video about the fee 1% and the major performance gminer dev claims on lhr gpus, unless somebody want to counter this video then please speak out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5lFnQC0Mto
Activity: 64
Frends, need help:

I just need gminer to shutdown itself or restart my computer if there is no connection. I specified --watchdog_restart_delay 60 and --watchdog_mod 1. But nothing happens if the connection to the pool is lost. The --min_rig_speed function doesn't work either. I reset the overclock so that the hashrate is lower than the one specified in --min_rig_speed, but gminer does not stop. In normal mode and with administrator privileges too.
How do I programmatically force gminer to reload the rig or just close the bat-file's window if the pool connection is lost?
Windows 10.
Activity: 155
Merit: 6
What is the "Major performace increase" with LHR?  I tried 2.75 and my 3060TI maybe increased by 0.2mhs.  Is that really it?

I guess examples on how much performance on lhr gpus was increased would be welcome to justify the increased fee.

Indeed.  Going back to 2.74 until someone shows how to obtain more than 0.2mhs improvement. 
Xtreme Monster

Activity: 155
Merit: 6
Xtreme Monster
The Team Black Miner only has 0.5% fee..

in his words "+ changed developer fee to 1% on Ethash algorithm (all major Ethash miners has fee 1%)"

So it seems, he does not consider TeamBlackMiner or PhoenixMiner as big, interesting. I have no idea about mining stats but after claymore, PhoenixMiner was the biggest, not sure nowadays. Anyway, that is a good fee, I will try it later for testing purposes.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
The Team Black Miner only has 0.5% fee..
Activity: 703
Merit: 272
Damn, dev fee passing from 0,65% to 1% is really a bad move, I guess I give TBM another chance...

yeah, absolutely. especially that phoenix miner still 0.65% fee!!

lolminer is 0.7%
PhoenixMiner  is 0.065%
Activity: 4
Damn, dev fee passing from 0,65% to 1% is really a bad move, I guess I give TBM another chance...

yeah, absolutely. especially that phoenix miner still 0.65% fee!!
Activity: 87
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: