Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet - page 22. (Read 83674 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Updates - 11/23/2014

- Wallet: im coding new wallets atm.. in particular, im searching a way to resize QWebViews according with screen resolution (e.g. if you open up Gimpcoin-qt and you go on C-cex page with 1366x768 Laptop, C-Cex page will be 1366x768.. the same with a 1920x1080 screen, etc, etc).. considering the way how Qt wallets are written, is not so easy as i thought.. anyway, tomorrow you'll have new wallets in all cases, the best case is new wallets w/ resize function, worst case is new wallets w/o resize function.. and resize function will be delivered later

- PoA: the escrow is still engaged but he ensured me that tonight or, in the worst case, tomorrow he'll send all payouts.

- Exchanges: i see a lot of comments about exchanges.. maybe even too much .. hurry never is a good thing.. i even ensured you C-Cex at launch, and C-cex is a good exchange.. Bittrex will add us soon, im sure.. and im not agree about "ttrex kill coins".. i think every exchange can kill every coin.. all depends on what the coin can offer to exchange users.. and GIMP is good so far, im really happy for the results achieved until now.. believe me: be always active here, on Twitter  and on C-cex and GIMP will be your deal.

- Contests: the designer/themer for GIMP OS will be the user HardRoad. I'm currently so full of work with the wallet and im in a little delay in organize the next contest, sorry. Be patient.

Good Sunday at all.

cheers

nice looking forward to it. once this is all done will be looking forward to future projects especially the anonymous gimp browser

looking forward for the gimp anno browser too Cheesy
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Updates - 11/23/2014

- Wallet: im coding new wallets atm.. in particular, im searching a way to resize QWebViews according with screen resolution (e.g. if you open up Gimpcoin-qt and you go on C-cex page with 1366x768 Laptop, C-Cex page will be 1366x768.. the same with a 1920x1080 screen, etc, etc).. considering the way how Qt wallets are written, is not so easy as i thought.. anyway, tomorrow you'll have new wallets in all cases, the best case is new wallets w/ resize function, worst case is new wallets w/o resize function.. and resize function will be delivered later

- PoA: the escrow is still engaged but he ensured me that tonight or, in the worst case, tomorrow he'll send all payouts.

- Exchanges: i see a lot of comments about exchanges.. maybe even too much .. hurry never is a good thing.. i even ensured you C-Cex at launch, and C-cex is a good exchange.. Bittrex will add us soon, im sure.. and im not agree about "ttrex kill coins".. i think every exchange can kill every coin.. all depends on what the coin can offer to exchange users.. and GIMP is good so far, im really happy for the results achieved until now.. believe me: be always active here, on Twitter  and on C-cex and GIMP will be your deal.

- Contests: the designer/themer for GIMP OS will be the user HardRoad. I'm currently so full of work with the wallet and im in a little delay in organize the next contest, sorry. Be patient.

Good Sunday at all.

cheers

nice looking forward to it. once this is all done will be looking forward to future projects especially the anonymous gimp browser
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Updates - 11/23/2014

Good Sunday at all.

cheers
Activity: 168
Preparing gimp.suprnova.cc now Smiley please add to OP, Logo on www.suprnova.cc Smiley

Grin
Hi OCMINER
I havent received the last 3 payout of Gimp. Could u take a look please
anyone staked with the new wallet yet? got 1200-1300 weight estimated 4 minutes for the past 3 hours  Undecided

it took sometime to get the stake tho, just wait Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
anyone staked with the new wallet yet? got 1200-1300 weight estimated 4 minutes for the past 3 hours  Undecided
keep tweeting to add this on trex
when are we looking at the release for the wallet

dev said 24th

wallet with c-cex + twitter inside is ready, u can download it right away
when are we looking at the release for the wallet
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
NO TREX btw....polo
Activity: 392
really wish i had some free btc atm! this is going to x10 since its been so quiet
time to ride on 11k

or maybe 30k  Wink but first...dump some gimp to my at 1300  Cheesy

tell the others tho, less people know about this awesome wallet, once a lot more people know about this, buy trend will start Smiley

I do this  Smiley  all my friends know now about gimp  Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes good but we need alot more hype, i see trex adding diode which is a new coin, they missed this coin, Cheesy we need more tweet to them, and alot more trading volume
Activity: 280
time to ride on 11k

or maybe 30k  Wink but first...dump some gimp to my at 1300  Cheesy

tell the others tho, less people know about this awesome wallet, once a lot more people know about this, buy trend will start Smiley

I do this  Smiley  all my friends know now about gimp  Roll Eyes
time to ride on 11k

or maybe 30k  Wink but first...dump some gimp to my at 1300  Cheesy

time to ride on 11k

or maybe 30k  Wink but first...dump some gimp to my at 1300  Cheesy
Activity: 882
time to ride on 11k
no bittreX?

I really don't care about Trex....trex is coins killer...after this coin going in trex...panic buy started price will rise 2-3X maybe...after die....i prefer POLO or Cryptsy... Smiley

thats why you should get some while its still cheap Cheesy so u may get some profit while panic buy start later  Wink

I bought already  Smiley and i will buy more soon so.....2-3K sell orders will put down soon  Cheesy

me too, ill see everyone panic buying when we hit trex and price will be 5k+ at that time, cool wallet lets wait for the next wallet with bitcointalk + cointopay inside

maybe can pass 10k....has already in past 9k
no bittreX?

I really don't care about Trex....trex is coins killer...after this coin going in trex...panic buy started price will rise 2-3X maybe...after die....i prefer POLO or Cryptsy... Smiley

thats why you should get some while its still cheap Cheesy so u may get some profit while panic buy start later  Wink

I bought already  Smiley and i will buy more soon so.....2-3K sell orders will put down soon  Cheesy

me too, ill see everyone panic buying when we hit trex and price will be 5k+ at that time, cool wallet lets wait for the next wallet with bitcointalk + cointopay inside
no bittreX?

no bittreX?

thats why you should get some while its still cheap Cheesy so u may get some profit while panic buy start later  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: