Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet - page 23. (Read 83674 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
no bittreX?

I really don't care about Trex....trex is coins killer...after this coin going in trex...panic buy started price will rise 2-3X maybe...after die....i prefer POLO or Cryptsy... Smiley
Activity: 392

we will hit trex soon, whales are accumulating cheap coins now, only 750k pow supply Cheesy go get some while its still cheap  Grin Grin

much less than that in circulation too! yes whales are following this coin it would be smart to get in sooner than later
not many sells..this could launch any second! **hotlist**
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

we will hit trex soon, whales are accumulating cheap coins now, only 750k pow supply Cheesy go get some while its still cheap  Grin Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I like this coin. Simple, active community, active developer, and games to spend my GIMP on. Perfect for the grandmother in law who loves to gamble. I don't think it's a coin to get rich off of but seems like an honest hard working developer who is not leaving anytime soon. I'll be watching this one. Good job so far dev.

thanks for your support..

and..about "dont think it's a coin to get rich off"... let see Wink
Activity: 250
I like this coin. Simple, active community, active developer, and games to spend my GIMP on. Perfect for the grandmother in law who loves to gamble. I don't think it's a coin to get rich off of but seems like an honest hard working developer who is not leaving anytime soon. I'll be watching this one. Good job so far dev.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
Activity: 378
Im in sir Smiley

My twitter :  @e12wando

Address :     Ga6jYpVCDQzJoCLXDASZmoUJAiEKuU3M73

PoA payouts: the escrow is engaged atm, he'll proceed to pay PoA campaing as soon as he can!
Activity: 8
Im in sir Smiley

My twitter :  @e12wando

Address :     Ga6jYpVCDQzJoCLXDASZmoUJAiEKuU3M73
yes dev if you made a anonymous browser in the wallet, that would be really valuable

Yeah im agree, is a great idea..I will put it into the roadmap Wink but our first purpose is GIMP OS!

+100K gimp to me  Grin I like this project! good luck dev!
yes dev if you made a anonymous browser in the wallet, that would be really valuable

Yeah im agree, is a great idea..I will put it into the roadmap Wink but our first purpose is GIMP OS!
Activity: 197
Coming soon..... Smiley

You are good.....in coding....now you need GimpAnnoBrowser (more anonymous then tor browser) and it's time for crypto revolution!!  Cool
Sorry for this delay people, i came back in my town this morning and here there are the wallets fully working Smiley

New GIMPcoin wallets !!

C-Cex + Twitter inside!

Tomorrow: we plan to release 24th November Wallets with C-cex + Twitter + Bitcointalk thread + CoinToPay Smiley

wallet just downloaded, really awesome ! im curious to see Bitcointalk thread and merchant inside !

so do I, pretty awesome to get an in-wallet trading, but im waiting for the bitcointalk inside the wallet, guess this is the first wallet to make this

yep first wallet of its kind. limited supply too!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Sorry for this delay people, i came back in my town this morning and here there are the wallets fully working Smiley

New GIMPcoin wallets !!

C-Cex + Twitter inside!

Tomorrow: we plan to release 24th November Wallets with C-cex + Twitter + Bitcointalk thread + CoinToPay Smiley

wallet just downloaded, really awesome ! im curious to see Bitcointalk thread and merchant inside !

so do I, pretty awesome to get an in-wallet trading, but im waiting for the bitcointalk inside the wallet, guess this is the first wallet to make this
Activity: 182

New GIMPcoin wallets !!

C-Cex + Twitter inside!

wallet is working ever so smoothly!! invested from the beginning thanks for some consistency!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: