Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet - page 26. (Read 83674 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi,

Im glad to see so much interest in GIMPcoin. I want simply thanks all of you for your support, remember you can always check here your situation about PoA.

I'm here only to ask you to go ahead running on this way, help me build a great community behind GIMP, even after the initial boom of interest based probably on the high price on C-Cex. Price is relevant, but it's not all. So, since PoA campaign is open until we hit Bittrex, dont leave me alone, retweet the hell, and all together we'll bring GIMP to the moon.

Design contest registrations are opened until 19th November 00:00 GMT. Registration form here.

C-cex is doing his work, stable price around 1500/3500 sat. Mine, trade, retweet, follow: stay with us!

Regards.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I've added all the nodes I could find in the thread, still nothing - my wallet can't sync.

Any tips guys?

if u are on windows try loading wallet with -server options (use a .bat file to do this)..

Thanks! Ended up giving up on wincrap at the point when I could not see my AppData directory, not even as administrator.
Built from source on linux, works like a charm.

Started staking my first five kilo, go Gimp! Smiley
I've added all the nodes I could find in the thread, still nothing - my wallet can't sync.

Any tips guys?

if u are on windows try loading wallet with -server options (use a .bat file to do this)..

Any tips guys?
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
combined hashrate of pools 300 mh
network hashrate 10.3gh !!!

Lot of solo miners i think. Network hash also very different. Some times 3ghs then 7 ghs.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
combined hashrate of pools 300 mh
network hashrate 10.3gh !!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
Retweet (bittrex) TO GET 7,5 GIMPs: https://twitter.com/Gimpcoin/status/534305742661386240

PoA spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uxXlAEDM73xsevutw_Dnqy4u1nsaUbyqGnp0AyCfUzY/edit#gid=0 !

First GIMP OS contest: Design

Every designer whom want to be part of GIMP OS Developers Team can try to win our design contest! Please register here ! The 20th of November we will announce what we want to see for the contest and then u have 4 days to do it Smiley !

First GIMP OS contest: Design

Every designer whom want to be part of GIMP OS Developers Team can try to win our design contest! Please register here ! The 20th of November we will announce what we want to see for the contest and then u have 4 days to do it Smiley !
Activity: 182
Good News  Smiley

i bought GIMPs at 800 sat  Cool

any strategy to hit bittrex?

edit: sorry, i just saw the PoA campaign !! great way i think, you'll have my support on twitter Smiley
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
I'm the escrow for GIMP premined. I confirm all coins are now in wallet, received using the address GYJ1XwBhzTMSWyX2V4JEzhuq1wurJ2smWA with the TX ID posted by the dev.

All people must talk with the dev first about where and for what spend premine. I'm not responsable of decisions about that, my role is only hold/send premined coins.

Premined coins are into a encrypted wallet, unlocked only for Proof of Stake. I'll send daily proofs that the wallet is staking to dev.

Message signed with address: GYJ1XwBhzTMSWyX2V4JEzhuq1wurJ2smWA

Sign: IBKY396vEhfMXe6V0dZejeGovULJsL5Uuen08FGqKe9KBZaNMlT5FF12pDj4FIgd6hJzfYdMcxx+PesI0dMQYHo=

who is this guy again?i suggest using well known escrow will boost the popularity itself rather than a guy out of nowhere that suddenly came and offering escrow, i vote for ocminer , and i think other trusted member of this community will surely do this escrow for free anyway, we are waiting for more innovation here Cheesy price reach 5k btw, start buying yours now Cheesy
Activity: 224
█ If you want logo pm me █
Volume 4.23 BTC in c-cex now Grin
Hi, I did the spanish translation of the OP:

Spanish translation here:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860064.0

My wallet address is  GQdSbGoZW57S4FVvsrZgvDT3U1tSbpJ6J4

Thanks.

now?? good morning my dear......... Huh  Undecided

about the bounty, read my pm
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Hi, I did the spanish translation of the OP:

Spanish translation here:   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gmp-gimpcoin-c-cex-x13-powpos-50-paperwallet-android-app-espanol-860064

My wallet address is  GQdSbGoZW57S4FVvsrZgvDT3U1tSbpJ6J4

Thanks.

Retweet this to see GIMP on Bittrex.. and send me your twitter account and GIMPcoin address to receive 7,5 GIMP !

GimpCoin is now trading live on AltBuddy!
Happy Trading!

thanks! you'll be in OP also as soon as the icon for your exchange is ready Smiley

Retweet this and send me your twitter account and GIMPcoin address to receive 7,5 GIMP !

Pages:
Jump to: