Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet - page 32. (Read 83674 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Wallet not connecting...

my gimpcoin.conf

server=1
listen=1
deamon=1
rpcuser=rpcuser01
rpcpassword=usedtomineblock01
port=15072
rpcport=15073
rpcallowip=*
addnode=137.ip-5-196-4.eu
addnode=gmp.coin-miners.info
Activity: 42
im really thinking someone is trying to hack my VPS through ssh.. i have a suspect, i'll let you know
BECAUSEPOOL added us yesterday without pme,  i noticed this only now on twitter

BacausePool: https://becausepool.com/index.php?coin=gimp
POS 50%,could it be more shitty than this???

do u think 50% is too low?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
POS 50%,could it be more shitty than this???
sup drama queens? pre mine seems more fair now considering how slow this fucker mines. good luck gimpin around fuckin gimps.

Thanks for "good luck".. 7 milion is the pos+pow supply, but pow blocks will generate only 764k GIMPs as Earlz told

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
sup drama queens? pre mine seems more fair now considering how slow this fucker mines. good luck gimpin around fuckin gimps.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
gimpcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gmpx13-gimpcoin-pow-completed-pos-50-c-cex-all-in-one-wallet-853195

Heritage: CZECoin(https://github.com/Czecoin-project/Czecoin-master)

Problems:

* MINOR: alert keys are not changed from forked coin. Network alerts can not be sent
* MODERATE: sync checkpoint key is not set. PoS coins are considered somewhat insecure without sync checkpoints
* MODERATE: genesis seed is not a news event
* MODERATE: future and past time drift allowance is excessive at 1 day. Bitcoin limits this to 2 hours, and most PoS coins limit it to 15 minutes
* MODERATE: Launch was somewhat unfair/borked. The github with code was discovered by some people before announcement. This appeared to only last until around blokc 60 though. 30 of these blocks were 0-reward fair launch blocks
* MINOR: Actual maximum coin supply is not 7 million as in the ANN, but rather 764K. However, the premine percentage is against the actual coin supply, so it's only a textual error. The percentage of supply premined is still correct

Notes:

verified max PoW supply 764,400
premine of 30,000 (~3.9% of max supply)

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, drm-like, devcoin

Ty earlz, this makes more sense because rewards were too low for 7 mil it seemed. Ok so 700k coins sounds good to me.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mmmmmm
gimpcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gmpx13-gimpcoin-pow-completed-pos-50-c-cex-all-in-one-wallet-853195

Heritage: CZECoin(https://github.com/Czecoin-project/Czecoin-master)

Problems:

* MINOR: alert keys are not changed from forked coin. Network alerts can not be sent
* MODERATE: sync checkpoint key is not set. PoS coins are considered somewhat insecure without sync checkpoints
* MODERATE: genesis seed is not a news event
* MODERATE: future and past time drift allowance is excessive at 1 day. Bitcoin limits this to 2 hours, and most PoS coins limit it to 15 minutes
* MODERATE: Launch was somewhat unfair/borked. The github with code was discovered by some people before announcement. This appeared to only last until around blokc 60 though. 30 of these blocks were 0-reward fair launch blocks
* MINOR: Actual maximum coin supply is not 7 million as in the ANN, but rather 764K. However, the premine percentage is against the actual coin supply, so it's only a textual error. The percentage of supply premined is still correct

Notes:

verified max PoW supply 764,400
premine of 30,000 (~3.9% of max supply)

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, drm-like, devcoin
Activity: 224
█ If you want logo pm me █
Activity: 300
I've added another low-diff stratum port on suprnova for people mining with few gpu's / low hash, it is accessible on port 4408 (high diff on 4407).

If you want to try it, switch to stratum+tcp://gimp.suprnova.cc:4408

Let me know if it is any better or even worse

As always, thank you for caring! At 4408 I stopped going rejected.  Smiley
I've added another low-diff stratum port on suprnova for people mining with few gpu's / low hash, it is accessible on port 4408 (high diff on 4407).

Really thanks for your awesome work.. all my respect
Activity: 364

4407 is more stable ! Difficulty change too quickly between 0.016, 0.031 and 0.062 in my case.

Edit: But my stats are more correct
i dont know who this carsen is..anyway, please, can you stop FUD? you're saying unsensed things.. without any proof..
graphics is by hardroad, he's here as logo creator from so much time i think.. how many OPs made by him have you ever seen? what the hell, please stop shooting shit here, you're ruining my reputation and the trust in my coin.
Sorry dev I did not tell him I'm the designer, because I would like to know who is carsen  Smiley
all that graphics made buy me Roll Eyes not by carsen  and I am not carsen  Grin

Carsen is famous for the ton of coins he released and then dumped its premine on the freshly new markets.

He is suspected to still launch coins under other identities, lately ADMT. Public suspicions about this could be correct, you seem to have a similar infographic style than he did therefore people thought it might be carsen. The DDoS threats to minerpools really look like him though.
thx bro for this info. I swear I'm not this guy you can ask about me squall1066 he is Legendary in BCT I've dealt with him
And I can not develop any currency just I can read some of the points in the source
Some of my work
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/etd-ethereumdark-x11-ninja-launch-limited-supply-for-sale-848304
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hard-fork-scsy-securitysyscoin-bitcoinshop-bittrex-android-app-irc-802430
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndoged-dogecoindark-pod-scrypt-global-darknet-is-live-untraceable-817937
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-squall-coin-no-ipo-made-for-you-still-alive-763406
 And more
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

i dont know who this carsen is..anyway, please, can you stop FUD? you're saying unsensed things.. without any proof..
graphics is by hardroad, he's here as logo creator from so much time i think.. how many OPs made by him have you ever seen? what the hell, please stop shooting shit here, you're ruining my reputation and the trust in my coin.
Sorry dev I did not tell him I'm the designer, because I would like to know who is carsen  Smiley
all that graphics made buy me Roll Eyes not by carsen  and I am not carsen  Grin

Carsen is famous for the ton of coins he released and then dumped its premine on the freshly new markets.

He is suspected to still launch coins under other identities, lately ADMT. Public suspicions about this could be correct, you seem to have a similar infographic style than he did therefore people thought it might be carsen. The DDoS threats to minerpools really look like him though.

i said dDos 'cause is the first negative thing for a pool came in mind .. i never heard "Carsen" before.. can we stop populate thread of things not linked with coin? if you want to discuss about him, please open a new topic
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

Pages:
Jump to: