Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet - page 30. (Read 83674 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
securepool updated

thanks!

hi dev.. im mining GIMP from launch (and im not dumping them  Wink ).. i like the way GIMP is running on, i support you..

i have only one question suggested by a member of the C-Cex Chat when i was over there:

If GIMP OS will cost 20$ and will be payable only in GIMPs, how can you avoid a crack of your software? GIMPcoin would be unuseful if someone crack your OS.. and considering we are in the "sub-world" most populated by devs/hackers, i think this is not a remote possibility Smiley

with this question you've just ruined a big surprise (which i wanted to publish at first contest date) of GIMPcoin  Undecided  Cry

lol, so?

First of all: even if GIMP OS will be cracked, i dont think GIMPcoin will be unuseful.. just becase, together with the success of GIMP OS will come also the success of the coin and this mean: merchants, services, etc. GIMPcoin is "stand-alone" respect to GIMP OS..

The real point is.. i think i found a way to integrate the payment of GIMP OS into the blockchain.. i mean: the license key of GIMP OS will be somewhat strictly linked with the blockchain, as long as GIMP OS will be payable only with GIMPcoin and it'll have a GIMPcoin wallet inside..being strictly related with the blockchain, the license key will be not crakable, since teorically CryptoCoins are not crackable..

i cannot give you major details about this kind of work because 1) it's not fully tested yet 2) im not sure i want to publish it.. try to imagine Adobe or Microsoft in front of me who asking "hi GimpCoin dev, can you please add in your payment system Windows 10, Office 2015, PhotoShop, etc?" ..
it's something huge i think.. gimpcoin used to pay PhotoShop or Windows..
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
hi dev.. im mining GIMP from launch (and im not dumping them  Wink ).. i like the way GIMP is running on, i support you..

i have only one question suggested by a member of the C-Cex Chat when i was over there:

If GIMP OS will cost 20$ and will be payable only in GIMPs, how can you avoid a crack of your software? GIMPcoin would be unuseful if someone crack your OS.. and considering we are in the "sub-world" most populated by devs/hackers, i think this is not a remote possibility Smiley

with this question you've just ruined a big surprise (which i wanted to publish at first contest date) of GIMPcoin  Undecided  Cry

lol, so?
hi dev.. im mining GIMP from launch (and im not dumping them  Wink ).. i like the way GIMP is running on, i support you..

Activity: 182

Pos works fine for me. Premine also staking?

premine isnt staking yet, i want to wait at least tonight to allow blockchain give a proper distribution of coins.. if i would start yesterday, almost all blocks would be mine, not so fair.. i want to remember to all of you that we have a block explorer with richlist where you can always check premine address balance.. i can also post all transactions made so far, just ask if you want see them.

Please to all miners: yesterday GIMP was almost at 4k sat on C-Cex, a really great result for the first day! But as soon as it hit 3900 sat, someone started dump.. and now price isnt so good.. so, please, keep calm, i know electricity cost a lot, but we are neither at the 2nd day of mining, dump for 2k sat doesnt make sense..

MAC WALLET IS NOW READY:

PLEASE RETWEET THEESE:

retweet for Bittrex: https://twitter.com/Gimpcoin/status/532825520862687233

retweet for BetashareX: https://twitter.com/Gimpcoin/status/532825337714184193

retweet for Bter: https://twitter.com/Gimpcoin/status/532825400851038208
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Pos works fine for me. Premine also staking?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
As so is Suprnova...
MANDATORY UPDATE !

Please update your wallets asap !

I made changes according with suggestions posted by Earlz here in thread!

Mac wallet isnt ready yet, i'll publish it as soon as it's ready!

Coinminers updated to the latest wallet update

Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
MANDATORY UPDATE !

Coinminers updated to the latest wallet update
MANDATORY UPDATE !

Little roadmap for the 13th November:

1) apply changes on source code with suggestions posted by Earlz

2) starting an advertise campaign; i posted the ANN only 1 day before launch, maybe we didnt have the properly visibility

3) anticipate, if possible, Android App launch

4) contact BetashareX, Bter, and maybe even Bittrex

5) search others merchants (bitcoinshop already contacted me Smiley )

I ask to community help me being active here and on twitter,  i want to see GIMP to the moon!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
price is very low ........

price is very low? miners had to wait buy orders growth.. instead of sell at 2500sat one day after launch  Huh

at least now, help me be listed in other exchanges.. c-cex has too much dumpers/pumpers and too few holders

agree lol, still some blocks to mine, whats with the hurry Smiley
Staking started well..

good moment to dump this shit, while there still time .. see ccex book.

why dump...? price is low because someone started sell at 2500 sat..

Nice job dev. I really hope you will continue working like that.

Sure.. we'll follow roadmap step by step!!
Activity: 93
Nice job dev. I really hope you will continue working like that.
Activity: 139
good moment to dump this shit, while there still time .. see ccex book.
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
network weight is there. Let the staking begin!!
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
ded
looks good!
dev seems on top of it  Smiley
Activity: 159
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
Price is not low,diff is low,if diff become lower,it will more dump more coins.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: