Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet - page 29. (Read 83674 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
A lot of dumpers, but the Dev is doing amazing here, so the price will go up once the dumpers are out.

Agree.. and thanks for support
a lot of dumpers on C-cex dev, they are trying to keep your coin away from 3k sat..

seeing 'em, let 'em dump, price is not a priority for now

still waiting for more of your innovation, staking my coins still and buying some at low price Smiley
Good point.. if we hit hot coins list im sure the price will goes up due to more interest..

Roadmap of the day is almost complete.. waiting the first contest, meantime i'll Open a simple pre-registration .doc

Remember to retweet and do some buy support Smiley
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
A lot of dumpers, but the Dev is doing amazing here, so the price will go up once the dumpers are out.
Activity: 70
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
a lot of dumpers on C-cex dev, they are trying to keep your coin away from 3k sat..

still waiting for more of your innovation, staking my coins still and buying some at low price Smiley
Activity: 995
Merit: 500

+1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I've added the node in the OP and the pool node that a user has suggested in this thread but my connections are stuck at 0. Does anyone have a working node(s)

Does this mean you are trying to add GMP to Lazycoins?

Sorry, but...where did u read this state? Smiley
Activity: 135
I've added the node in the OP and the pool node that a user has suggested in this thread but my connections are stuck at 0. Does anyone have a working node(s)

Does this mean you are trying to add GMP to Lazycoins?
Daily Roadmap:

- Android App
- First Merchant
- 3,000 sat on C-Cex

Very nice. You are faster than normal roadmap Wink Keep on going the good work  Grin

Daily Roadmap:

- Android App
- First Merchant
- 3,000 sat on C-Cex

That's a lot for one day, but good luck.

I'm sure thie daily roadmap will be completed within midnight Wink

Please retweet:

retweet for Bittrex: https://twitter.com/Gimpcoin/status/533185105339379712

retweet for BetashareX: https://twitter.com/Gimpcoin/status/532825337714184193

retweet for Bter: https://twitter.com/Gimpcoin/status/532825400851038208
Activity: 644
Daily Roadmap:

- Android App
- First Merchant
- 3,000 sat on C-Cex

That's a lot for one day, but good luck.
Activity: 995
Daily Roadmap:

- Android App
- First Merchant
- 3,000 sat on C-Cex

Very nice. You are faster than normal roadmap Wink Keep on going the good work  Grin
Daily Roadmap:

- Android App
- First Merchant
- 3,000 sat on C-Cex

sorry, i didnt add new nodes in OP! hoping your wallet is now syncronized, i'll add new nodes in OP asap! sorry again!

EDIT: new nodes updated! Smiley
Activity: 10

addnode=137.ip-5-196-4.eu
addnode=gmp.coin-miners.info
addnode=178.33.126.221
Activity: 47
here a list of GIMPcoin services provided so far:

- Block explorer
- Block explorer with richlist
- 2 Faucets, one dice game
- Paper Wallet
- IRC, stats and Block Explorer in wallet
- C-Cex exchange
- Win, Mac, Linux Wallets

See the OP for download links! Stay tuned!

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
well, sincerly..this is huge dev. im mining and holding gimp, please go ahead running on this way dev, it's the right way
Pages:
Jump to: