Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet - page 40. (Read 83674 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
I was going to get new beer, and thinking about this coin, remmeber something else, very important. When start pos after 1 day, will have alot of pos blocks, until the end of pow, they will be around 30 % from all blocks. So, they will not be even 700k pow coins, will be around 450-480K Smiley. Good luck with this scam !!!
Ask yourself one question if I'm a dev I can pay 10 btc or more to launch a new coin and what I get
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I was going to get new beer, and thinking about this coin, remmeber something else, very important. When start pos after 1 day, will have alot of pos blocks, until the end of pow, they will be around 30 % from all blocks. So, they will not be even 700k pow coins, will be around 450-480K Smiley. Good luck with this scam !!!
One friend on skype, sr member "when is the launch on this shit" Wink
Ok, little calculation !!!! 700K PoW phase, dev have 70k. When we reach 7M from pow+pos, the dev will have 700K (premine+ pos), So, he will have all pow coins !!! For me this is 100 % premine , not 10 !!!!
And dont tell me "i must pay for exchange" , ccex add coins with one ask !!!

If we need bittrex add this coin must pay 3 btc if we need android wallet any dev wants 1.5/2.0 btc for that if we need ios wallet any dev wants 1.5/2.0 btc for that if we need web wallet any dev wants 1.5/2.0 for that
for good website 0.5 btc
Any developer can do that for free without premine or ICO
ICO now it is shit with POD or without POD
I respect this developer because he was a clear
any coin without premine it is dead before launch
I am waiting for the roadmap
legendary
Ok, little calculation !!!! 700K PoW phase, dev have 70k. When we reach 7M from pow+pos, the dev will have 700K (premine+ pos), So, he will have all pow coins !!! For me this is 100 % premine , not 10 !!!!
And dont tell me "i must pay for exchange" , ccex add coins with one ask !!!

Edit: For this HUGE premine, MUST have PoD !!! Looks like big scam

legendary
Activity: 1302
At first I thought like .. Wow, cool SuchPool also in here and then I was like WTF .. Thats the Logo from SuchPool but it states HashHot .. LOOL .. Good steal ;-)

they did the same with dedicated pool logo

btw...whats up with dedicated pool
legendary
it's not 1% but 10% of POW phase. Look how long you have to mine to have 70 K coins. 50 % interest? He will earn about 96 coins a day without minnig.

OMG, i am a idiot , forgot about him PoS ..... Yeah, this look very bad.....
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
it's not 1% but 10% of POW phase. Look how long you have to mine to have 70 K coins. 50 % interest? He will earn about 96 coins a day without minnig.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Waiting for the roadmap if everything is OK I'll follow Lisan Vkarvachev on this one Smiley
legendary
Ok, agree,  lets wait and see the roadmap. And, block explorer on the launch , adress with the premine, because now is 10 % !

dont worry, all the things mentioned above will be available before launch Smiley

Hm, dev , who not hiding, good pools, me and 2 friends will be on the launch. Wsh you all the best with the coin. Cheers !!
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Angry Angry Angry Angry

i saw few good pools and i thought it must be ok, what an idiot myself

Always check the coin specs, pools are no guarantee for legit coins or devs, just for good pools Smiley

i wouldnt agree with you on this

we have evolved from early crypto mining, now from good pool i expect that THEY check tho code and coin specs before saying that i can mine certain coin on their pool

man, i dont even mine coin if your pool is not on the list

keep up the good work

Sure i always check the Code for obvious things but what i mean is that a Code Review cannot save from a dev dumping the pre mine or abandoning the coin. Not that this would happen... Just sayin Smiley

you have reputation to take care of, if you were activly involved in last few scams, it goes down, no matter you are just pool operator, got me?
thats how "noob" as me see it

back to topic

those little sneaky things are enough to sink a coin, it is fragile time to launch a coin and aproach to it is important, it is clear that no matter how nice it all looks, EQX lately, there is no guarantee that it is legit, so honesty and transparency are good things to start with

if dev said he needs 5-10% for himself so he can continue on developing coin after launch, i would respect that because HE NEEDS THEM

i w
Activity: 168
Looking forward to smooth launch and wish You success on Your hard work.
Coin will be listed on https://c-cex.com exchange at launch.
Good news!
Waiting!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ok, agree,  lets wait and see the roadmap. And, block explorer on the launch , adress with the premine, because now is 10 % !

dont worry, all the things mentioned above will be available before launch Smiley
legendary
Activity: 42
Angry Angry Angry Angry

Always check the coin specs, pools are no guarantee for legit coins or devs, just for good pools Smiley

we have evolved from early crypto mining, now from good pool i expect that THEY check tho code and coin specs before saying that i can mine certain coin on their pool

keep up the good work

Sure i always check the Code for obvious things but what i mean is that a Code Review cannot save from a dev dumping the pre mine or abandoning the coin. Not that this would happen... Just sayin Smiley
Agree.
DEV you can set a block explorer at launch

Block Explorer is inside the wallet.. anyway im in touch with some Block Explorer providers, i'll do my best to get it ready at launch
Activity: 15

thank you for confirmation.

I join to wishlist for dev  Smiley
Good luck one more time.
Angry Angry Angry Angry

keep up the good work

Agree.
DEV you can set a block explorer at launch

do you list all the coins this fast or you see something special about gimpcoin?
IMHO he see something special in gimpcoin I am waiting the road map
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Angry Angry Angry Angry

keep up the good work

Activity: 57

do you list all the coins this fast or you see something special about gimpcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1498
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Pages:
Jump to: