Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet - page 37. (Read 83674 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
13 minutes more aint it?
block explorer is builded:
http://gmp.explorer.ssdpool.com:9122/

good, it will be in OP in a moment, im currently a little engaged
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
4% Pre-mine.
Good luck.

Dev seems amatorial. Roadmap full of dates,most of them are contest searching for dev.

Basically he only copy-paste a coin and he's trying to search real developer for future release.
Basically he can't do more than launch a basic coin.
Probably he have learn how to do a clone coin, then trying to push future release, but only if he find dev that could do what he can't do.

My 2 cents on this.

thank you for your FUDs.. i'll open a self-moderated thread my next coin (if there will be).. about "roadmap fully of dates searching devs)", i can only LOL.. try to read in OP what we have in mind to do.. a OS ubuntu-based made for CryptoCurrencies fans..  if you are so good, you can try to download ubuntu source code and modify it on your own, alone, w/o others devs,  in 3 month! Smiley

FUDs a part, Source Code sent to C-Cex Smiley

EDIT: source code to the user pollforall, he's building block explorer

Your answers confirm my point of view. A dev who say "you could download source and modify by your own"or "i will open a self-moderated thread",sounds not professional from a dev.
Aniway, good luck for your first coin.

Please, don't open a self-moderated thread, bitcointalk is a free speech forum.
If you're a dev, you should know that fudder,hyper etc will come. That's a part of the game. But if you have a solid coin,you simply have to ingore them.

Next time i will go to a football stadium i will ask to the head of my team to not make other's team follower inside to watch the game, cause they fud my team while playing.

This guy takes the cake. Roll Eyes
Activity: 177
Activity: 868
4% Pre-mine.
Good luck.

Dev seems amatorial. Roadmap full of dates,most of them are contest searching for dev.

Basically he only copy-paste a coin and he's trying to search real developer for future release.
Probably he have learn how to do a clone coin, then trying to push future release, but only if he find dev that could do what he can't do.

My 2 cents on this.

thank you for your FUDs.. i'll open a self-moderated thread my next coin (if there will be).. about "roadmap fully of dates searching devs)", i can only LOL.. try to read in OP what we have in mind to do.. a OS ubuntu-based made for CryptoCurrencies fans..  if you are so good, you can try to download ubuntu source code and modify it on your own, alone, w/o others devs,  in 3 month! Smiley

Your answers confirm my point of view. A dev who say "you could download source and modify by your own"or "i will open a self-moderated thread",sounds not professional from a dev.
Aniway, good luck for your first coin.

Please, don't open a self-moderated thread, bitcointalk is a free speech forum.
If you're a dev, you should know that fudder,hyper etc will come. That's a part of the game. But if you have a solid coin,you simply have to ingore them.

Next time i will go to a football stadium i will ask to the head of my team to not make other's team follower inside to watch the game, cause they fud my team while playing.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I am ready Smiley. Dev, will you post link with the wallet premine ?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
At least it seems that he can do a mac wallet and a android app and a good launch i think. And also ccex for start.
That looks so far good for me. Also comminity based thinking.
I will give it a try!

Agreed, it looks good. I'll mine it
4% Pre-mine.
Good luck.

My 2 cents on this.

Its not 4 % of total coin supply. Its 4 % of pow.
But you might be right.
At least it seems that he can do a mac wallet and a android app and a good launch i think. And also ccex for start.
I will give it a try!

Agree, 4% Pre-mine better than ICO + the dev is active
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
4% Pre-mine.
Good luck.

My 2 cents on this.

Activity: 995
Merit: 500
4% Pre-mine.
Good luck.

My 2 cents on this.

Its not 4 % of total coin supply. Its 4 % of pow.
But you might be right.
I will give it a try!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
I cannot make my mind up on mining this. I want to mine something and there has been very few picks lately. Im not going to go full retard just because this coin is new.
Activity: 868
4% Pre-mine.
Good luck.

My 2 cents on this.

Pages:
Jump to: