Pages:
Author

Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet - page 41. (Read 83674 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Angry Angry Angry Angry

i saw few good pools and i thought it must be ok, what an idiot myself

Always check the coin specs, pools are no guarantee for legit coins or devs, just for good pools Smiley

i wouldnt agree with you on this

we have evolved from early crypto mining, now from good pool i expect that THEY check tho code and coin specs before saying that i can mine certain coin on their pool

man, i dont even mine coin if your pool is not on the list

keep up the good work
so there should be 1 month of mining, then it goes POS?

and it is 50% anual interest, so we will have all coins in 2 years?

having in mind that awerage lifespam of new coin this days is arround 10 days, dev has 10% premine

someone correct me
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
what is special about this coin?
Why would someone want to buy it?

wait our roadmap, it will be available before launch obviously

IMHO 1% premine not a big deal for dev it is fair amount also 1% premine better than ICO.
I will mine it
Good luck dev  Smiley

+1.. not only better than an ICO, 1% premine is the min to develop a coin.. most of theese fuders dont know what there is behind a coin.. PCs, servers, advertises, logos, translations, exchanges fees, electricity bill and also a few of human work for who will collaborate with us..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
IMHO 1% premine not a big deal for dev it is fair amount also 1% premine better than ICO.
I will mine it
Good luck dev  Smiley
21600 x 34 = 734400

The coin have 70k premine, almost 10 %. Dev, are you think, that we are idiots HuhHuhHuh? You calculate your premine with pos ....

yes, they are for coin development, bounties and to pay entry on C-Cex at launch and without voting list

wait our roadmap and you'll understand why we need theese funds.. anyway, i dont understand why i would calc dev premine with PoW only, what can i do with 7,000 GIMP? STOP fud please
Activity: 57
what is special about this coin?
Why would someone want to buy it?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Angry Angry Angry Angry

Always check the coin specs, pools are no guarantee for legit coins or devs, just for good pools Smiley
 Angry Angry Angry Angry

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
21600 x 34 = 734400

The coin have 70k premine, almost 10 %. Dev, are you think, that we are idiots HuhHuhHuh? You calculate your premine with pos ....
COUNTDOWN ADDED IN OP:

Good luck dev!  Smiley
are you sure the entry to c-cex from the beginning?
I hesitate to mine your coin. Listing on the exchange since the beginning will help me to decide.  Smiley

Ask to C-Cex support if you dont believe me Smiley

GIMPcoin has 30 blocks (1 hour) @ 0 block reward to prevent instamine..so, when i publish the source, C-Cex has all the time to set up GIMP on his servers.. so you'll get the first exchange at first PoW block @ full reward Smiley
Activity: 15
Good luck dev!  Smiley
are you sure the entry to c-cex from the beginning?
I hesitate to mine your coin. Listing on the exchange since the beginning will help me to decide.  Smiley
At first I thought like .. Wow, cool SuchPool also in here and then I was like WTF .. Thats the Logo from SuchPool but it states HashHot .. LOOL .. Good steal ;-)

sorry, i just searched https://www.google.it/search?q=google+img&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=657&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=FaBgVLWsNcuXar7mgJAJ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=hashhot
and taked the first image.. i'll search a logo for hashhot which cant be ambiguos

Premined and small block reward.Definitely Scam.

yeah, for sure  Wink

IF SUCHPOOL ADDS IT I WILL MINE IT

im trying to contact SuchPool through twitter or support mail

There is already suprnova, minerpools and coinminers..

+1
Activity: 550

There is already suprnova, minerpools and coinminers..
Activity: 195
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Premined and small block reward.Definitely Scam.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
At first I thought like .. Wow, cool SuchPool also in here and then I was like WTF .. Thats the Logo from SuchPool but it states HashHot .. LOOL .. Good steal ;-)
Activity: 168
China scam!Don't buy shit.
All chinese are not scam, is btc scam?
Activity: 45
I will keep an eye on it..good luck dev
shitcoin Grin