Pages:
Author

Topic: GO! [xGOx] Highest APR!-Biggest Community! [Oficcial ANN] - page 6. (Read 18695 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
there is a price decline for all altcoins for days. But drop on xgox is really huge. Anyhow will keep staking till the end of these bloody days
Activity: 46
At the moment, how many xgox does it take to stake every day?
When you do stake, how many confirmations do you have to wait for before you can do your coin control?
Activity: 22
Activity: 2
Hi,
Do you have a Bounty Program ? Huh
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
What happened to XGOX? I bought at 360 sats a couple of weeks ago, now the price is now 70 sats?

Same with other alts, alts is depression because of New ATH of Bitcoin, touch $8600
Dont worry, now XGOX at block 109k , and PoS Reward is 1000% ( 2% / day )
Just stake and hold your XGOX
Dev is active at social media, bitcoin talk, discord
so dont worry, this project still alive
Activity: 8
Is this project alive still?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
What is the circulating and total supply of this coin and what is the plan for 2018?
Activity: 23
Looks like everything will be ok in few weeks
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
What happened to XGOX? I bought at 360 sats a couple of weeks ago, now the price is now 70 sats?

no worries...the longer you stake better returns you get ..dont panic sell ...dev is real quick and responsive..so just HOLD and let it stake
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club
everyone dumps altcoins because bitcoin price is going up like 1,000$ per a week.

once it will stop around 10,000$ people might look for new investments and will go back to pos coins.

and if not than btc price will continue to go to the moon and that is another good option for btc holders.

either way, good times are a head of us! Smiley
Activity: 29
Activity: 32
all alts are going down right now. once btc price will be stable people will go back to pos altcoins as it is a good way to earn more btc.

Is there the same problem with other altcoins, or just with these one?
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club
all alts are going down right now. once btc price will be stable people will go back to pos altcoins as it is a good way to earn more btc.
Activity: 123
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
I thought this might be a good coin. But looks can be deceptive. I was sent a message to join the airdrop which is now over.
GOod luck to the users.
Activity: 4
Anyone know why you cant message in the Discord and any speculation on why the price has dropped all the wayy to 70sats, 5000% ROI cant answer for that kind of drop.

came here wondering the same thing. the huge drop is pretty alarming, tbh
Activity: 123
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
How do I get the Airdrop. The links and the website are not working ?
Any dev here ?
Activity: 288
Anyone know why you cant message in the Discord and any speculation on why the price has dropped all the wayy to 70sats, 5000% ROI cant answer for that kind of drop.
Activity: 215
5000% ROI already on. Awesome
Activity: 19
SO i have to download a wallet and stake to get some of the ROI? How much of that 5k APR will each person get , Not sure how that works.
Activity: 95
Only 1400 blocks left for the %5000 ROI
Pages:
Jump to: