Pages:
Author

Topic: GO! [xGOx] Highest APR!-Biggest Community! [Oficcial ANN] - page 8. (Read 18695 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
this project is great
i downloaded the wallet
but it is not syncing:/
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
It seems to be a good project, but will it really develop according to the roadmap?
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
TC, fix links to exchanges Cryptopia, Novaexchange
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
1. How many coins do you need to receive stakes?

2. When you download the wallet do you need to do addnodes and join a pool or can you just let it sync then buy coins and start staking?

Im currently in 808coin and its my best coin right now. Price is great now
Activity: 202
Activity: 48
can anybody tell me how to sync the wallet? Usually it helps when you do "addnode" but i cant finnd the nodes

Thanks
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
We do merged mining on every scrypt, x11 and sha256 pools.
And in our honest opinion prop payout is most fair.
You get payed per share per block.
So everybody gets their fair share in percentage relatively to the total amount of shares.

Sure we listen and use all input. If you see how we started and where we came from.
And where we are now. This is all because of the input you guys give.
We do appreciate that.

Yea, but your shares suck! Been mining at your pool for a while now, but the pay per share is really unfair. I mine about 30 to 50 euro of coins a da and it leaves me 14euro a day. Also you have to many crap coins and refuse to discard them and put the hashing power to good use. So as of today I am outta there

Ps. Even with nicehash I had over 30% extra returns
Sorry to hear. If not as expected then better move on. Dont waste precious hashes

That is a way to adress it. As being Dutch I would love to see a pool in our country which could have competative rates. If you look at Give-me-coins they mergemine on scrypt very well. If you would have a pool like this LTC+mergemine for miners on your site, I bet we could get great results. Not only me, but your pool could be very interesting for every country close by.

You can say goodbye to everybody who helps with ideas OR you could look at those ideas and test if they give great results.
Activity: 41
@ dev, is your faucet site still working? Discovered I was not paid on last week Sunday as stipulated on the site... go.prenges.ml
Activity: 3
Anyone here received their GoTokens?

I received mine.  Smiley
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Yes I've received GTKs fromt the JOY ICO but not yet from the 70k snapshot. I think dev and team have had a lot of airdrops to payout lately!
Activity: 270
Get ready ...here it comes super block
Activity: 79
Hi friends, I installed the purse and the synchronization was successful. What are we waiting for from the block of 70,000 please tell me. I did not understand at all, but I'm interested in this coin. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 137
Anyone here received their GoTokens?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
superblocks incoming. still time to buy cheap on cryptopia and let them mature before the fun begins
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
We renamed our pool to Gocoin.
www.Mining-Dutch.nl

Yea, but your shares suck! Been mining at your pool for a while now, but the pay per share is really unfair. I mine about 30 to 50 euro of coins a da and it leaves me 14euro a day. Also you have to many crap coins and refuse to discard them and put the hashing power to good use. So as of today I am outta there

Sorry to hear. If not as expected then better move on. Dont waste precious hashes

Activity: 32
Does anyone have a list of apr by block number?
Activity: 130
Activity: 76
i will buy 40000 go , pm me with offer
Pages:
Jump to: