Pages:
Author

Topic: God - page 5. (Read 2258 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 04:01:00 AM
I am a Moslem,
In my opinion, believe that God exists because I believe that what is written in the Qur'an is all real and true. If there is any other opinion of another religion, I will respect it.
Man was created from the ground by god and was given soul, mind and mind to live and promised to worship him in the world.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 11:29:38 PM
GO is our saviour, GOD is are creator in this word,GOD is our father in heavily,. If you believed in god give you a freedom that you do everything.
Activity: 109
December 03, 2017, 06:52:52 AM
Since most of the topics here are mostly about religion, i too would like to create a topic with regards to this.

I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional. Why did you arrive to this kind of conclusion? Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real? If so, then how could humans existed ? Do you think we came from a single tiny organism? Which through time had landed in this perfectly habitual planet and started to grew body parts?

Im just curious and wanted to hear their side on this
He is my savior, my guide he is my God.
Activity: 28
December 03, 2017, 06:41:31 AM
Since most of the topics here are mostly about religion, i too would like to create a topic with regards to this.

I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional. Why did you arrive to this kind of conclusion? Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real? If so, then how could humans existed ? Do you think we came from a single tiny organism? Which through time had landed in this perfectly habitual planet and started to grew body parts?

God is my savior,he created us ,he created the world
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 06:33:16 AM
our relationship with God is built within us and this is a personal matter for everyone that another person can't understand...I can say that it is more pleasant and enjoyable to live with God than without Him... when you at least begin to build relationships with him - you begin to feel his love in your daily life...it helps a lot to live, solve problems and overcome problems and stress
Activity: 56
November 20, 2017, 11:24:46 AM
I know that we have a lots of goddess its because we have different religion and each religion have differents gods and different faith but the same praising and trust in each gods but i know that god is always here for me anytime thats why i have a freedom to do anything .
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 10:57:28 AM
Old lies and so BORING..
Plenty of books on the shelf besides fairy tales..

GOD, the creator of universe,  the ruler of universe, the source of all moral authority, the most merciful, the supreme being is ONE. GOD is the creator of human being, heaven and hell. He is governing this universe. Everything is in its proper cycle i-e day and night. No one can deny of GOD's existence.
Activity: 50
November 13, 2017, 06:53:35 AM
I also believed in God. All people are also felt the same way. Is we're not believing in God then people might be lost in their way. God makes us positive in life. It gives hopes and lightening our way to be a good person.
Activity: 208
November 13, 2017, 06:11:02 AM

I do believe in God that he is our creator .our loving God  i praise and worship him everyday in my life.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 13, 2017, 03:19:48 AM

my God is true and he is the only one God.God,who created the universe in all of magnitude and creative details,is able to be known,by us.He tells us about himself,but even goes beyond that.He welcomes us into a relationship,so that we personally can get to know him.not only we know about him,we can know him intimately.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 12, 2017, 10:52:06 PM

for me, i believe in God. Offcourse as human who have brain u should believe there's God. God is one and only, no before and after, he's the almighty, no one seems and can be like God.
Activity: 60
November 12, 2017, 09:31:38 PM
God? The one and only son. He is the creator of heaven and earth. The Beginning and the End. The King of King's. The Provider. And without Him Im nothing.
Activity: 261
November 12, 2017, 12:12:08 PM
God is our creator he create us for him to worship him and to follow him.
God is our savior.
Activity: 267
November 12, 2017, 09:49:29 AM
:)God is Omnipotent Whether we believe it or not  But it is vitally Important That we Do Believe He is Omnipotent.
 An Individual,s Grasp of the power of God will transfrom his Thinking and his Actions .i Also Believe
1...All Power Belong to God
2...He Can Therefore do all things
3...Nothing is impossible for God.
4.. he is able to do What he has purposed.
5.. He is able to forgive Sins
6.. Hwe is able to Save Us.

I agree with all points but you forgot to mention one important point.
God gave us free will.
So, God can save us and God can help us and forgive us but He don't want to have robots. God wants to have relationship with free beings, capable to give and receive love.
God has decided not to intervene in our free will but to leave us alone, so that we can decide for ourselves when we are ready to receive God's help, love and forgiveness.
In the story of ''prodigal son'' God explained it very well.

About the free will, God may have , or may have not given us "Free will" or anything else. We only recognize God as a supreme being, but this doesn't mean a God gave us anything.
Basically what a God is something/someone that is much bigger than us. It doesn't mean it governs us, rules us or even cares about us. It's just there, a God is out there, doing all it's/his God thingy.
All under the Almighty is irrelevant IMO.
Activity: 102
November 12, 2017, 08:42:17 AM
God? every religion has its own God, and i think there might be one outside the universe.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
November 12, 2017, 08:17:29 AM
:)God is Omnipotent Whether we believe it or not  But it is vitally Important That we Do Believe He is Omnipotent.
 An Individual,s Grasp of the power of God will transfrom his Thinking and his Actions .i Also Believe

I agree with all points but you forgot to mention one important point.
God gave us free will.
So, God can save us and God can help us and forgive us but He don't want to have robots. God wants to have relationship with free beings, capable to give and receive love.
God has decided not to intervene in our free will but to leave us alone, so that we can decide for ourselves when we are ready to receive God's help, love and forgiveness.
In the story of ''prodigal son'' God explained it very well.

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 12, 2017, 06:27:11 AM

I agree with you. Before we believe in the says of other people, we should believe first in God. God is the one who created all of us in this world. God want us to live in a world that is surrounded by happiness and love to avoid any problem. God is always in our side even we are committing mistakes. We should give thanks to him always by means of praying. God is good all the time. We should always do good things to other people because that is what God want us to do.
Activity: 336
November 12, 2017, 02:22:23 AM
Activity: 64
November 11, 2017, 07:27:16 PM

God? for me i believe there is a God because he give strength to the whole family and gave us  blessing
Activity: 267
November 11, 2017, 01:19:00 PM
God is a Spirit:and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth (John4:24). God is the creator of heaven and the earth, and everything that is in it. This also includes man, as his creative work took Him seven (7)days,so all we see today were created for five(5) days and on the six (6)days, God Formed man from the Dust of the ground and after which He breath in to man to make Him a living bean. And He took man He created and put in the Garden of Eden. We must know from all the creative work that God is real, and we did not develop from any animal or others as it is been speculated.
Question:
How are you capable of calling God as a "He", "Him"?
And what do you mean by "it is/has been speculated"?     
Have you not doubted the credibility of a Bible even once and went to believe the preaching of Spaniards?

Very good questions.
In my opinion, God, as creator of everything, including man and women, male and female in the animal world, positivity and negativity in the atom world etc. can't be only father or
mother, he or she but only Parent, but as single entity.
When you read Bible, you can find a lot things unknown to the people 6000 years ago, like that God first created universe, after that planet earth, water, animals etc.
Many prophecies in the Bible, especially as regards Jews or messiahs, has been fulfilled.

Well, I do acknowledge the existence of God, God being anything we cannot understand, like a barnacle stuck on a sailing ship, a barnacle cannot fathom what a ship is even if it give all efforts to understand it. IMO we humans are the same in some degree. It's true "some" prophecies has been fulfilled, but considering the time the prophecy has been made and the time it actually took place looks more like something that will eventually happen, you may call it luck, it's just a blind guess to the stars.
Pages:
Jump to: