Pages:
Author

Topic: God - page 7. (Read 2259 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 16
John 3:16/John 14:6
November 04, 2017, 10:10:44 AM
Since most of the topics here are mostly about religion, i too would like to create a topic with regards to this.

I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional. Why did you arrive to this kind of conclusion? Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real? If so, then how could humans existed ? Do you think we came from a single tiny organism? Which through time had landed in this perfectly habitual planet and started to grew body parts?

Im just curious and wanted to hear their side on this

This is my View so please Pardon me
The Bible has Proof of God Existence
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." therefore God exist at the beginning.
God exist everywhere Psalms 139:7-12
 7. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
 8. If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
 9. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
 10. Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
 11. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
 12. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

In Psalm 50:21, God reproves the wicked man with this accusation: “You thought I was altogether like you.” To start with, a good summary definition of God is “the Supreme Being; the Creator and Ruler of all that is; the Self-existent One who is perfect in power, goodness, and wisdom.” The fact of God’s existence is so conspicuous, both through creation and through man’s conscience, that the Bible calls the atheist a “fool” Psalm 14:1. "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good"

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 10:04:42 AM
God is the ultimate power that made and controls the universe. We humans and our earth is just an example of gods creation.
There's still a lot we have no idea about. God is the invisible force that makes the universe run.
I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 09:57:31 AM
God is the supreme supreme being, the powerful, omniscient, immortal creator, the determinant of destiny, and the judge of the creator's universe as well as the regulator of all events in the universe. God shows himself as a human teacher. God teaches man various things including among them the concept of divinity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
October 28, 2017, 05:54:33 AM
God is the creator of the  universe, he is in control of heaven and earth, the earth is of the lord and his fullness there of. He is almighty, he is mightier than the mightiest, he is greater than the greatest, he is older than the oldest. He is I am that I am.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 05:39:09 AM
I anyone prove that there is a god...... I ll follow him until my death.... To prove that  I need to see the god and talk with him...... Smiley
Activity: 37
October 28, 2017, 05:23:21 AM
Due to the huge number of religions and varieties of God, sooner or later a person will have doubts about his existence. I think the universe itself can control all beings.

agree  all about rules and fact (reaction)
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 28, 2017, 04:50:29 AM
God is a NAME for me call on urgent or damn case!
But he's maybe too far to heard my sound.
And the most work people use "Oh My GOD"
Activity: 9
October 28, 2017, 04:28:41 AM
 He's been described as everything from an impersonal life-force to a benevolent, personal, almighty Creator. He has been called by many names, including: "Zeus," "Jupiter," "Brahma," "Allah," "Ra," "Odin," "Ashur," "Izanagi," "Viracocha," "Ahura Mazda," and "the Great Spirit" to name just a few. He's seen by some as "Mother Nature" and by others as "Father God." But who is He really? Who does He claim to be?
Activity: 280
October 27, 2017, 11:35:05 PM
Since most of the topics here are mostly about religion, i too would like to create a topic with regards to this.

I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional. Why did you arrive to this kind of conclusion? Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real? If so, then how could humans existed ? Do you think we came from a single tiny organism? Which through time had landed in this perfectly habitual planet and started to grew body parts?

Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real?

Yes.  I have few.

- 6 million of Jesus Christ compatriots killed in WWII
- rampant pedophilia in the Catholic church
- Nov 1, 1755, earthquake in Lisbon, early in the morning on All Saints' Day when all people went to church, 100,000 people were killed
- oh and the mother of all the proofs: praying works 50% of the time, just like math would tell you.
You are talking nonsense. An earthquake on the day of all the saints can not be a proof of the absence of God. This holiday is not Christian, it is invented by people. Pedophilia is also not to do with it, God is not to blame for the fact that there are pedophiles in churches who pretend that they love God.
Activity: 169
October 27, 2017, 08:08:18 PM
God created everything through him,

and nothing was created except through him.

The Word gave life to everything that was created,and his life brought light to everyone.
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it
October 27, 2017, 08:00:06 PM
God saved you by his special favour when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it
Accepting Jesus means believing that Jesus is the Son of God, who he claimed to be, then inviting him to guide and direct our lives. Jesus said, "I came that you might have life, and have it more abundantly.
October 27, 2017, 07:51:49 PM
God created me. Not only that, he loves you so much that he wants you to know him now and spend eternity with him. Jesus said, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. Jesus came so that each of us could know and understand God in a personal way. Jesus alone can bring meaning and purpose to life
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
October 26, 2017, 11:03:08 AM

Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real?

Yes.  I have few.

- 6 million of Jesus Christ compatriots killed in WWII
- rampant pedophilia in the Catholic church
- Nov 1, 1755, earthquake in Lisbon, early in the morning on All Saints' Day when all people went to church, 100,000 people were killed
- oh and the mother of all the proofs: praying works 50% of the time, just like math would tell you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
October 27, 2017, 07:39:09 PM

Well, thise who not believe in God is only a fake believer on their selves. They even know that God exists but they are pretending that He is not exist and He is not real.
Activity: 70
October 27, 2017, 07:28:18 PM
I don't think we can get up from here. But i think science popularization might help.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 11:31:51 AM
oncept of God, so there are various concepts of divinity covering theism, deism, pantheism, and so on. In the view of theism, God is the creator as well as the regulator of all events in the universe. According to deism, God is the creator of the universe, but does not interfere in events in the universe. According to pantheism, God is the universe itself. Scholars consider the various attributes of God to be derived from different concepts of divinity. The most common, among them are Omniscient (knowing everything), omnipotent (possessing infinite power), Mahaada (present everywhere), Mahamulia (containing all perfect good qualities), nothing equal to Him, and is eternal. Monotheists believe that God exists only one, and is non-material, possessing the person, the source of all moral obligations, and the "greatest thing to contemplate."  Many of the leading medieval and modern philosophers developed the argument to support and disprove the existence of God.
Activity: 93
October 26, 2017, 09:55:18 AM

I believe in God)) just now many religions have appeared and everyone has their own opinion about this, I went to church from childhood and asked for help if I needed to,and it helped me, maybe after that I believe in God))
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
October 26, 2017, 09:51:27 AM
There is many religious and they have different opinion and god and way to show their devotion but what i think god is one and people of the world are doing everything for him in different way by having different things like Muslims show their devotion by having prayers and hindu's show their devotion by Worship to their monuments or etc.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
October 26, 2017, 09:28:59 AM

God is real and God helping me and my family in any any problem so that we are worshiping God and we Love him so that we should know God because God is very important to our family.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
October 26, 2017, 09:38:37 AM
God is in complete control. Cause and effect show this. All people know this way down deep in their subconscious minds. There is no atheism. There is only fanciful belief that there is desire to be atheistic.

Cool

If you mean a will not to give an account of one's own bad actions to anyone, I strongly agree.

Most of the so called atheists I've met, once you reason with them, admit that they're not atheists because they have proof that God doesn't exist, but rather they prefer not to investigate the matter (hence they deceive themselves thinking that they are unaccountable).
Pages:
Jump to: