Pages:
Author

Topic: God smiles when Americans die, 2(now 3) more U.S. mass shootings - page 4. (Read 3075 times)

copper member
Activity: 929
Merit: 8
copper member
Shooting erupts at East Bend Safeway: Three people killed

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142962231
Activity: 94
Merit: 5
Gun control is only a problem in a society that has guns if government wants to be able to bully it and so wants to disarm it. Gun control is a problem in britain, not America.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I was shocked by the question here and some of the comments. What kind of people would say that Americans dying in mass shootings is for the sake of God ? Yes, gun control is truly a problem in the United States and personally I am definitely against holding guns and shooting civilians. Gun safety is the U.S government's responsibity to let them deal with it. How come some people are happy that a lof people die in mass shootings just because they want to prove that guns are out of control in the U.S ? In my opinion, those who dare say and think so are no different from the shooters. What a shame !
copper member
copper member
copper member
Have you gone crazy counting all the deaths - don't you have something productive to deal with.
This is the most insane post i have read recently !

This thread is probably the work of professional government trolls, who unfortunately long predate Bitcoin & the internet. Roll Eyes
copper member
copper member
A mass shooting in downtown Orlando leaves 7 people hospitalized.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/31/us/orlando-downtown-mass-shooting/index.html
copper member
San Pedro Peck Park shooting: 2 killed, 5 injured at Los Angeles park

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/24/us/san-pedro-los-angeles-shooting/index.html
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Have you gone crazy counting all the deaths - don't you have something productive to deal with.
This is the most insane post i have read recently !
All Americans have to do to remind them why they need guns is look at the old colonial master, stranded on a filthy island worshipping the corpse of a curly wig.

Fuck that!

Bang bang Cool
copper member
copper member
copper member
Nah it's atrocity propaganda put out to try & secretly colonize America in the name of cynical materialism, because despite their success so far, those good old folks haven't actually given up their soul.

God bless the rights of the citizen to depose the tyrants, dictators, autocrats & monarchs parading themselves as legitimate government. God bless freedom of thought & expression. Let's show these barbarians how to conduct oneself in a civilised manner Cool
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: