Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP. - page 14. (Read 2032140 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 504
Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks
August 17, 2015, 03:35:08 AM
I don't know if you guys been on reddit today but it's amazing the level of sensible and reasonable discussion that can be had when we cut out the "censorship" and "xt-ears" crap.

If I'd care enough to use changtip I'd buy theymos a beer right about now.

What are you talking about read the second top pined post, he is sleeping and coming in with an axe befor you wake up tomorrow.

The guy's thinking he's creating a time out - he's lost it.

If you have arguments against his post https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3h7eei/greg_luke_adam_if_xt_takes_over_and_wins_the/cu53eq3 then I suggest you share them with us.

This, to me, seems like the workings of a sane, rational mind... but what do I know?

At least what this thread shows is some people share the sentiment. Enough that you would stop thinking this is a "blockstream & theymos" conspiracy.

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
August 17, 2015, 03:33:54 AM
I don't know if you guys been on reddit today but it's amazing the level of sensible and reasonable discussion that can be had when we cut out the "censorship" and "xtears" crap.

I see now you aren't Napoleon at all, that's ice. You are Winston.

I wonder at what point will you start to question your role at Minitrue?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004
August 17, 2015, 03:33:42 AM
Go on smoothie.  Go on evoorhees.  Fuck off to greener, censorship-free pastures where may you attempt to attack Bitcoin all you want.

Don't let me stop you.  You're free now...move into the light...   Cheesy

iCEBLOW throwing his weapons.  or, blowing his weapons.

or, in medical terms, engaging in "projectile vomiting".

You are also welcome to fuck to https://voat.co/v/bitcoinxt, where your XT junta will not be "suppressed" by moderators enforcing rules.

Why are you supporting theymos' "epitome of authoritarianism" and "censorship" by gracing his forum with your presence?

What are you so afraid of, that you agree with all this censorship ?

The pseudo libertarians unmask themselves in record time as soon as they see their livelihoods in jeopardy.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
August 17, 2015, 03:28:14 AM
I don't know if you guys been on reddit today but it's amazing the level of sensible and reasonable discussion that can be had when we cut out the "censorship" and "xt-ears" crap.

What are you talking about read the second top pined post, he is sleeping and coming in with an axe befor you wake up tomorrow.

The guy's thinking he's creating a time out - he's lost it.
August 17, 2015, 03:24:38 AM
I don't know if you guys been on reddit today but it's amazing the level of sensible and reasonable discussion that can be had when we cut out the "censorship" and "xtears" crap.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004
August 17, 2015, 03:16:57 AM
Unbelievable. Did anyone in this environment ever destroy himself even faster than that Thermos?

Sorry, I've lost count.  Which has been declared destroyed/dooomed/dead more times, Thermos or Bitcoin?

If you don't like Thermos, why don't you fuck off his forum and sub, and go some place more welcoming of contentious/hostile/malicious/parasitic hard forks?

I hear https://voat.co/v/bitcoinxt is nice this time of year.  It's not crowded either!   Grin

I just couldn't imagine how a former libertarian in this environment is able to destroy himself and his cheerleaders in such a short timespan.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
August 17, 2015, 03:10:25 AM
Our window over this weekend into what the true uncensored opinion is in/r/bitcoin shows just how much in favor the economic majority is for larger blocks.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

comedy gold confirmed
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
August 17, 2015, 02:56:49 AM

Im just here observing your desperation curve, wondering where it will intersect the bitcoinXT adoption curve.

Good luck observing the "bitcoinXT adoption curve."  You're going to need it.   Wink

We have entered the fog of war, with version stamp weaponization ensuing exactly as I predicted.

This is a special fork for those who do not agree with the blocksize scheduled increase as proposed by Gavin and Mike in their divisive altcoin fork, "Bitcoin XT".

This version can be used to protect the status quo until real technical consensus is formed about the blocksize.

This version is indistinguishable from Bitcoin XT 0.11A except that it will not actually hard fork to BIP101, yet appears on the p2p network as Bitcoin XT 0.11A replete with features, yet at a consensus level behaves just like Bitcoin Core 0.11. If it is used to mine, it will produce XT block versions without actually supporting >1MB blocks.

Running this version and/or mining with XT block versions will make it impossible for the Bitcoin XT network to detect the correct switchover and cause a premature fork of anyone foolish enough to support BIP101 without wide consensus from the technical community.

It prevents correct detection of Bitcoin XT adoption in the wild since usage will be known to have been tampered with and thus all statistical data gathered by getnodes can only be considered unreliable.

https://github.com/xtbit/notbitcoinxt#not-bitcoin-xt

Your move, [email protected].   Cool

Wait a second…the small block supporters are going to sybil attack the network in favour of BitcoinXT?  So your plan is to increase the momentum behind XT, helping to convince miners, exchanges, payment processors and web wallets that larger blocks are inevitable, thereby compelling them to add support for larger blocks sooner than they otherwise would have?

Carry on then...

Haha this is going to be fun. We are back to a situation where a miner can not know that his largeblock will be accepted or rejected. This adds the risk cost element to the first largeblock that we have talked about. The version of nodes can no longer be trusted, and there was never a situation where it could be trusted anyway. It makes the whole thing more entertaining. Antifragility slowly creeping in.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 17, 2015, 02:50:04 AM
Voice of reason.

August 17, 2015, 02:42:20 AM
Looks like Blockstream mean business. I think first Gavin and Mike will be sued for messing with there business plan and software.  Huh Shocked not that they have a public businesses plan it's probably a class action on behalf of the community.

I bet that Yong kid theymos got a letter telling him he's an accomplice or something.

Another Gavinista who can't read  Huh

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypothetical
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
August 17, 2015, 02:39:47 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12160410

"   
Worked our ASSES off to promote Bitcoin 16 hours/ day for 2 years. Today, banned"
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
August 17, 2015, 02:33:35 AM
Looks like Blockstream mean business. I think first Gavin and Mike will be sued for messing with there business plan and software.  Huh Shocked not that they have a public businesses plan it's probably a class action on behalf of the community.

I bet that Yong kid theymos got a letter telling him he's an accomplice or something.
August 17, 2015, 02:19:03 AM
Dyslexia confirmed

Beware the power of the butthurt.

He also thinks we need to HARD fork bitcoin to enable (direct? ...implied) "decentralized" full node compensation?

So... what's the incentive?
August 17, 2015, 02:16:50 AM
Dyslexia confirmed

Beware the power of the butthurt.

He also thinks we need to HARD fork bitcoin to enable (direct? ...implied) "decentralized" full node compensation?
August 17, 2015, 02:06:40 AM
Sigh, if satoshi expected max_blocksize to stay at 1MB to infinity, as important as the distribution curve. He should have damn well said so when he was here.  

I'm beginning to have concerns about your reading abilities.

Where, in the comment, did Satoshi take any position in regard to the block size?

Satoshi has come to writing "pretender-Bitcoin".

He also thinks we need to HARD fork bitcoin to enable (direct? ...implied) "decentralized" full node compensation? Hopefully his solution against "full" node farming will arrive shortly?

That whole implicit-explicit thing is troubling you?
August 17, 2015, 01:58:58 AM
So brg444 thinks those were the words satoshi has waited so long to tell us. How about you iCE?

He always rose above the political BS

Sure, except for that one time when he gave "political BS" the starring role in the very act which created Bitcoin.

Of course the Gavinistas are never going to accept even the slightest possibility it is him seeing the butthurt induced by his comments.

Confirmed.

The genesis block refers to some sort of impetus for Bitcoin's existence. One I completely agree with, as btc's characteristics are of a somewhat political nature. That said, you must admit this tone is something else.

The email, despite the double spaces, reeked of politics, the kind both of us are guilty of... something distinctly out of character for satoshi, he would have been more objective, more technical. One of us is talking silly.

That it called out politics and attempt at governance does not make it "reek" of politics.

How was he not objective? Would he not be expected to object at different attempts to bastardize his "vision"?

Sigh, if satoshi expected max_blocksize to stay at 1MB to infinity, as important as the distribution curve. He should have damn well said so when he was here.  

I'm beginning to have concerns about your reading abilities.

Where, in the comment, did Satoshi take any position in regard to the block size?
August 17, 2015, 01:57:43 AM
So brg444 thinks those were the words satoshi has waited so long to tell us. How about you iCE?

Sure, except for that one time when he gave "political BS" the starring role in the very act which created Bitcoin.

Of course the Gavinistas are never going to accept even the slightest possibility it is him seeing the butthurt induced by his comments.

Confirmed.

The genesis block refers to some sort of impetus for Bitcoin's existence. One I completely agree with, as btc's characteristics are of a somewhat political nature. That said, you must admit this tone is something else.

The email, despite the double spaces, reeked of politics, the kind both of us are guilty of... something distinctly out of character for satoshi, he would have been more objective, more technical. One of us is talking silly.

That it called out politics and attempt at governance does not make it "reek" of politics.

How was he not objective? Would he not be expected to object at different attempts to bastardize his "vision"?

August 17, 2015, 01:54:51 AM
Our window over this weekend into what the true uncensored opinion is in/r/bitcoin shows just how much in favor the economic majority is for larger blocks.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
August 17, 2015, 01:54:37 AM

Thermos has really exposed himself and the rest of the intentions of the LN crew in this post!

All your huffy, poutraged talk of socioeconomic defection is cheap.  Let's see you back it up with some action, like leaving your Legendary account.

You only empower Thermos's demonic dictatorship when you post on here and his subreddit.

https://voat.co/v/bitcoinxt is calling your name.

Here's what I think of threats to take your ball and go home, because Thermos and the LN crew are so awful:

August 17, 2015, 01:53:16 AM

Confirmed.

Pages:
Jump to: