Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ?? - page 17. (Read 19247 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It's very hard to compare, the both them. Its like weighing a featherweight to a heavyweight. For sure, investing in gold and silver will really help you, a lot. When we say a lot, we really meant a lot. Gold and Silver's price really doesn't depend on the government or any agencies, it depends on its quality. While in banking, it rely on the protocol of their agency or their boss, if their protocol do not change, then they will not implement change, unlike in gold and silver.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??

I agree, in my country mothers prefer gold than fixed deposits, besides the deposit value is very small at this time and the value of the increase in living costs is not worth it. Different if you have more money, you may choose to invest in land or buildings and can be rented. if I choose, I will choose gold investment and property rather than fixed deposit
In terms of security, it is certainly more risky to store inside the house or in a bank safe box, perhaps with insurance (if there is one), more guarantee
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
For me i think gold or silver is more safe and i trust gold and silver more because i already feel the profit from investing in gold or silver and this kind investment already exist since old days, that's why this is more trustworthy.
Activity: 168
I think yes. because we have limited amount of sliver and gold and unlimited amount of demand for sliver and gold. and i think fiat fixed deposit  return is going to decrease in coming years.
Activity: 60
Gold and silver are real assets, whose value are not easily eroded, they can be a valuable means of settling trade across different countries as they are not tied to any nationality.they are safer than fiats
Activity: 65
gold has been the most valuable and useful mine throughout history. the banks act in the direction of their own wants. We also see the numbers. I would rather invest in gold instead of the banks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Investing in precious metals is not a bad idea. Especially popular are gold and silver. Gold can not depreciate at all, and its price almost always grows. Silver helps diversify the deposit and also earn income in the future. It is only necessary to understand that there are also disadvantages: high volatility. The exchange rate changes with respect to world currencies, and quotations sometimes change dramatically

Gold all time high was $1800/ounce in 2011 and Silver was $50/ounce in 2011. Now look at gold and silver price. Why the price fell -40% for Gold and silver fell -70% ??
I think depositing into gold is safer than cash, because gold is a precious precious metal and this will make the price of gold always rise, and gold can also be used as a medium of exchange if a country's local currency falls

Turkey's currency "Lira" fell -45% in one day from U.S sanctions. Central banks of the countries just take the value of the national currency up or down or international events just change the value of the national currency.

Now $1 = 70 Indian Rupees [going to $1 = Rs 80]. India has taken a blow from international events having avoiding them for past 20 years.
Real assets, such as gold and silver, have proven their value over the centuries. A bank in its essence, have a limited life, because their basis of activity is the loan interest, which only increases the debts in the system. If for a short period of time to compare, bank deposits will be able to increase capital, and almost without risk, but short-term investments in metals - will bring mainly losses.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
Gold and silver have always been the basis of price and wealth, as we know that the use of gold and silver has been done for thousands of years ago so buying gold and silver is a good and profitable thing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Investing in precious metals is not a bad idea. Especially popular are gold and silver. Gold can not depreciate at all, and its price almost always grows. Silver helps diversify the deposit and also earn income in the future. It is only necessary to understand that there are also disadvantages: high volatility. The exchange rate changes with respect to world currencies, and quotations sometimes change dramatically
Yeah it would be better if you keep your wealth in gold, there is no inflation and depreciation, it is inversely proportional if you keep
your money in the bank for the long term. it might be risky to you, because your local currency might be subject to inflation right?
I think every form has its advantages and disadvantages, with gold, we can see sustainability and safety but if we hold too much, the wolves around will surround us and we will face danger. So to optimize the security, we should divide the place to store and develop our assets, in part for gold and silver, in part sent to the bank, we can even switch to places like real estate, business or stock market, should not put all in one place
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
when investing in the bank and usually in the form of money and money from time to time of course will be less in value. perhaps in my opinion it would be more profitable to make gold or silver as an investment. because its exchange rate has never decreased

Probably true. There are also terms and agreement in banks im wjich it limits your profit. Gold and silver is like cryptocurrency, it goes up. Banks is managed by rich people therefore its main goal is to make profit, unlike with gold and silver which is limited that is why its price goes up. And with crypto, it is a sure investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think depositing into gold is safer than cash, because gold is a precious precious metal and this will make the price of gold always rise, and gold can also be used as a medium of exchange if a country's local currency falls
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
when investing in the bank and usually in the form of money and money from time to time of course will be less in value. perhaps in my opinion it would be more profitable to make gold or silver as an investment. because its exchange rate has never decreased
Yeah it is proven already over a period of time that gold and silver has increased their market value wherein the supply for these elements are slowly coming to a shortage so we will going to expect that every mined gold and silver will be available in the market with expensive market price especially in the near future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Yeah it would be better if you keep your wealth in gold, there is no inflation and depreciation, it is inversely proportional if you keep
your money in the bank for the long term. it might be risky to you, because your local currency might be subject to inflation right?
Activity: 234
It is even inconceivable that fiats or bank deposits will do better than gold , silver or the other precious metals, let's face it, they are printed paper that do not have real value, can be printed at will of Government
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
gold and silver are mines that will be crushed by humans, the more up-to-date goods are to rise in price while for coins cannot be guaranteed .. investment in gold and silver is more expensive
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
Yes true gold and silver are better to invest than a deposits.To avoid bankcruptcy of a bank which our deposits maybe involve and never get back to us.Gold and  silver are not depreciated unlike in cash can be gone immediately if they have no value.
Is China secretly building up its huge gold stockpile?

https://www.rt.com/business
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: