Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ?? - page 20. (Read 19247 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
yes you are gold and silver of course to be the best rather than having to deposit at the bank, when you deposit at the bank you will be taxed and when you deposit in the bank the money you deposit will be used for other purposes first.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I do not think so gold or bitcoin has its own points we should accept when buying it and many soon notice the potential of bitcoin in the future should have bought bitcoin stock
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
It can be said that, gold and silver are traditional investments that are thousands of years old, it is natural that gold and silver are the safest investments compared to bank deposits.
Activity: 93
storing gold and silver for me is very unsafe given the many thefts and robberies especially in our country. even though I have a bigger profit from deposits but later the assets are lost due to being stolen I will lose, for that I still choose deposits from this investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Gold and silver is the oldest and strongest investment ever, it is proven and tested in the many years, until now. The price is very high in our market, it is the safetiest investment ever.

Russia's gold reserves have reached 2000 tonnes and China has some $4 Trillion for Gold.

Yes these are the most trusted investment eversinced because the price always appreciate. They never fail us and still stronger than before.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Gold and silver is the oldest and strongest investment ever, it is proven and tested in the many years, until now. The price is very high in our market, it is the safetiest investment ever.

Russia's gold reserves have reached 2000 tonnes and China has some $4 Trillion for Gold.
Activity: 65
INVESTING IN GOLD AND SILVER – a RELIABLE AND PROFITABLE CONTRIBUTION Investing in precious metals attracts, as a rule, conservative investors. Gold and silver are especially popular. Gold can not depreciate at all, and its price is almost always growing. Silver helps to diversify the Deposit and also gain income in the future.
Activity: 83
Nothing is safe. However, if you buy gold and keep it that way, you will feel safer than banking. I do not like to send money to the bank and also do not want to buy gold. I like to invest more money.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
It is secure as long as you can guard your gold or silver safely, the thing is you put your money in bank not for investment but you trust them to hold your money until you need them again. Although gold is definitely better as an investment but if you need liquidity then you have to sell it first before using the money, on the other hand you can withdraw it immediately and use it if you store your money in bank. 
I don't know, of course the bank will be very responsible for this storage. that might make the gold and silver you have safe. I myself don't have these two assets, but when I have them, most likely I will keep them in the bank.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
well money deposit is fix profit and for gold and silver is more like investments, it do have a risk even though seems like the risk are small, but still you need to sell it on the right time to gain profit from it.
Activity: 34
In my united states of america gold is insanely costly, so i'd as an alternative thoughts my bitcoins then i might purchase gold or silver, especially if somebody might recognize which you have it, they are able to actually come to your private home and steal.
Activity: 75
Iheard that banks can usurp your money when they are close to bancruptcy. Holding your assets in gold or silver is far more safe.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It is secure as long as you can guard your gold or silver safely, the thing is you put your money in bank not for investment but you trust them to hold your money until you need them again. Although gold is definitely better as an investment but if you need liquidity then you have to sell it first before using the money, on the other hand you can withdraw it immediately and use it if you store your money in bank. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Well just ask a citizen of Cyprus what they think about it, I am sure they would have very valuable insights into the OP question after their state stole some 80% of what thay kept in banks.

Why is Gold more safer ? Is it because you will buy or sell gold in all the countries for $1200/ounce [current market price]
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
most people prefer investing in the gold or silver sector rather than deposits in banks because banks have a higher risk, even though now there are institutions that guarantee customers but still when a bank experiences bankruptcy or bankruptcy customers will find it difficult to claim their money deposit at the bank.
Many people trusted gold more than banks (third parties) they knew that they would get a lot of restrictions in using their money when
saving it in the bank, let alone there was administrative costs and the risk of inflation. so did I, I also preferred to save wealth in gold or silver..
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
gold and silver or bank deposits are all not safe because anyone of this can gone so very easy in just one mistakes but in bank deposit its moree good because your money is 99 percent safe even they loss a lot of money your money will go back .
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
Different banks have the amount they give in return for fixed deposits, this applies to different regions of the world. The only place where I would agree with you about gold and silver being safe is the fact that different currencies have different values depending on the country one takes a specific currency  to, whereas gold and silver have the same value in almost all countries so an investment in is going to be stable regardless of the country you decide to travel to with it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
Well just ask a citizen of Cyprus what they think about it, I am sure they would have very valuable insights into the OP question after their state stole some 80% of what thay kept in banks.
Activity: 84
most people prefer investing in the gold or silver sector rather than deposits in banks because banks have a higher risk, even though now there are institutions that guarantee customers but still when a bank experiences bankruptcy or bankruptcy customers will find it difficult to claim their money deposit at the bank.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
Actually, both the investment has advantages and disadvantages of each, but investment in the bank was a little tricky with the regulations that created the bank, if we invest in gold or silver not only benefit its course that we can get but we can also use it for jewelry and if there is an urgent need we can sell it whenever we want.
Pages:
Jump to: