Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ?? - page 14. (Read 19247 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 13, 2018, 01:15:32 AM
yes I prefer profit from gold and silver because in my opinion this is more profitable than depisito savings which only gives me little profit
gold and silver are better than bank deposits, it's just that the safeguarding of both is very difficult, moreover it's very difficult to use. Well, but if you already have a lot of money, I think that's a good thing.
Because at the bank you cannot avoid risks such as inflation and scam, currencies in every country are very vulnerable to inflation, even large countries like Turkey can experience it some time ago, so if you want to keep your money in long-term and safe then keep it in gold that has a stable price and avoid inflation
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 05:08:49 AM
Gold is actual money and all other are shapes of money. People buy gold no matter how much money they have even if they do not need it. Gold is a fashion and everybody wants to buy gold not only for making money but for general use in daily life. Governments took all our gold and gave us papers for use.
Activity: 31
September 10, 2018, 05:38:42 AM
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
Each has its own advantage and disadvantage. On the other hand, the interest rates on bank savings are rising and are forecasted to be stable, which is why this is a safe investment and less impact on the market. Gold prices are fluctuating continuously by events. on the world. Gold can rise and fall whenever you decide to invest in gold, you need to be alert and alert so you can catch the market to avoid losses. Be a wise investor
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
September 10, 2018, 12:07:44 AM
yes I prefer profit from gold and silver because in my opinion this is more profitable than depisito savings which only gives me little profit
gold and silver are better than bank deposits, it's just that the safeguarding of both is very difficult, moreover it's very difficult to use. Well, but if you already have a lot of money, I think that's a good thing.
Activity: 133
September 10, 2018, 12:06:47 AM
I think it will be safer to save money in the bank than gold and silver because the value of gold and silver can change at any time and it will reduce the value of our money
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 09:54:00 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 09, 2018, 09:29:17 PM
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
I think it is very accurate and I think gold and silver will help us to have more profit than banks but we have to keep it with us and we will have to worry about thieves. Whatever, if we have a good anti-theft device, we should invest in gold or silver.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 09, 2018, 08:49:27 PM
Investing in gold and silver is a very good investment safe from market turmoil. I have followed developments every year
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 08:38:02 PM
the future of gold and silver is always good and there is no shock, therefore gold and silver investments are very profitable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
September 09, 2018, 08:00:41 PM
There is no doubt that the future of gold and silver will continue to improve, prices are always stable and will never drop like other types of investments, this is what makes us always have to divide investment in gold and silver.

This week, protestors have set fire to Iranian Embassy in Iraq. It could be big for Gold as the Universal investment. Bitcoin being decentralization does not get affected by global events.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 08, 2018, 06:46:10 AM
There is no doubt that the future of gold and silver will continue to improve, prices are always stable and will never drop like other types of investments, this is what makes us always have to divide investment in gold and silver.
September 07, 2018, 11:56:48 PM
Yes they are safer investments in terms of gains, fiats are eroded by inflation and gradually become worthless. Not so with gold and silver which grow in value

Gold price was $1660/ounce in 2013 and Silver was $50/ounce in 2011. As per inflation and price rise of food, fuel etc.. now Gold should be $2100/ounce.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:54:14 PM
Yes,  while many people assume their assets are protected, there have been historical instances where governments have seized citizen property stored in banks.

I agree. Gold and silver are still better than banks because it rise constantly, unlike in the banks that it differs on what plan, on which bank, and other factors. Still it is best to invest in cryptocurrency because of the potential of growing and also this is the future of all of us, the digital currency.

In my own opinion, gold and silver will be only better than banks if the scale of increase in price is much better rather than bank's time deposit feature if you place money on them.
Activity: 6
September 06, 2018, 08:22:04 PM
gold and silver are more convincing to invest but for me it would be better if I bought an empty farm to cultivate to fill my spare old days.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:59:08 PM

Example:

Yes I quite agree with the fact that gold and silver are much safer than bank deposits because in time the value does not depreciate unlike the money you put in the bank, you are required to have a minimum amount to store it and the disadvantage is that it is easy to withdraw too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 07:55:11 PM
A bank is an institution backed by central bank and the central bank is the government’s bank. Having said that, there are certain regulations under which the bank has to work and cannot pose a threat to the money deposited but investing in gold and silver is another way of storing money that also grows over time. Investing in gold and silver can be profitable. But it is very risky and unsafe. On the other hand, there may be less profit in the bank, but much safer and secure. I am not talking about anybody's side but it is better to do the investigation by investing in the investment.
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 07:42:04 PM
Yes they are safer investments in terms of gains, fiats are eroded by inflation and gradually become worthless. Not so with gold and silver which grow in value
September 06, 2018, 07:39:28 PM
Also only gold and silver physical if you are store in bank or buy electronic you are irresponsible. Our history know situation when bank or goverment stole this most worthly metals from people.
Propably also you dont want to be in their database. It will be interesting what will happend if someone take this data and others will know that you have something

When the Gold and Silver bars are stored in international/overseas storage vaults, governments can do little about it ?? Gold is universal investment/asset and and has the most liquidity [convertible to cash] worldwide
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 08:28:15 AM

Example:

Thanks for specified data.
So this is many many more than shitty bank give you with inflation.
Also only gold and silver physical if you are store in bank or buy electronic you are irresponsible. Our history know situation when bank or goverment stole this most worthly metals from people.
Propably also you dont want to be in their database. It will be interesting what will happend if someone take this data and others will know that you have something
Activity: 173
September 05, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

Example:

Silver and gold is more safe because it more profitable and you can protect it by your self if you afraid losing your investment. you can gain more if gold or silver prices rise up but not like investing in bank, profit in there is fixed.
Pages:
Jump to: