Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ?? - page 22. (Read 19247 times)

Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
Note: See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
I think each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. None of them are completely safe. It also depends on how you manage your assets and your plans. I think it would be a lot better if you gave yourself a lot of options, extracting a portion of your assets if it did not affect the daily hard money to invest in gold or silver is also a decision. bad.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
silver and gold are the safest investement ever because of many reason the first one is the supply the second one is the high demand ... etc

Gold and silver is the oldest and strongest investment ever, it is proven and tested in the many years, until now. The price is very high in our market, it is the safetiest investment ever.
Activity: 80
silver and gold are the safest investement ever because of many reason the first one is the supply the second one is the high demand ... etc
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
The investment in gold is not encouraged by the State so it is very risky. Moreover, the price of gold is always an unpredictable unknown, because the price of gold depends on many factors such as the economic situation of countries, foreign exchange, oil prices, interest rates of the economy. Therefore, gold is always a channel of investment instability, if the investment needs to be certain caution.

Now Russian Central banks have 2000 tonnes Gold. Highest ever. China is also buying gold in a big way.
It doesn't mean that if the big countries are buying gold then it is a sign that gold is a good investment. Not all of the investing process should not be based on the other people or country, you should do research by your own to see the best options for investing and those things that is valid based on your standards.
Activity: 154
Investing in gold and silver can be profitable. But it is very risky and unsafe. On the other hand, there may be less profit in the bank, but much safer and secure. I am not talking about anybody's side but it is better to do the investigation by investing in the investment
Activity: 140
Every investment has its own risks and opportunities. If you do not want to risk, then you will have a hard time getting rich and you will quickly lose the opportunity....
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
The investment in gold is not encouraged by the State so it is very risky. Moreover, the price of gold is always an unpredictable unknown, because the price of gold depends on many factors such as the economic situation of countries, foreign exchange, oil prices, interest rates of the economy. Therefore, gold is always a channel of investment instability, if the investment needs to be certain caution.

Now Russian Central banks have 2000 tonnes Gold. Highest ever. China is also buying gold in a big way.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
of course if gold and silver are safer. because the profit of both is very clear. we invest any, will get profit when the price will rise at the end of the year. while in the bank, we have to invest with big money to be able to get a large deposit.

Smiley   Wink

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
of course if gold and silver are safer. because the profit of both is very clear. we invest any, will get profit when the price will rise at the end of the year. while in the bank, we have to invest with big money to be able to get a large deposit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Actually any form of investment is way better than trusting your hard earned money to people whi actually charge you whenever you do a transaction. Who will make you wait for hours just to put on money in their hands. What will bank do to your money? It virtually sleeps and earn so very little. Might as well invest it on high risk stocks.
Putting your money into your bank accounts can only help you in keeping your money safe but it cannot help you in having any kind of earnings because of that money whereas investing your money into either gold or silver will not only keep your money safe but it will also help you in having some good profit as their market value keeps on rising high with time.
Activity: 308
Actually any form of investment is way better than trusting your hard earned money to people whi actually charge you whenever you do a transaction. Who will make you wait for hours just to put on money in their hands. What will bank do to your money? It virtually sleeps and earn so very little. Might as well invest it on high risk stocks.

In my own opinion, banks will be always safer more than gold and silver even with cryptocurrency , because banks has a very good security in their place, since holding a gold will put your life at risk.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
I would say gold and silver are safer now as the next economic crisis can burst out at any moment and precious metals along with cryptocurrencies will be in high demand as people will urgently search for some store of value in order to protect their funds.
You are right about these three brightest future sources for all of us from where we can make huge money and maximum profit. Silver and gold are a rare element that is why investment is these two elements is a wise decision besides which the cryptocurrency means modernism of currency is the biggest and rated investment demand of people in the present global markets.
There are people who think of investing in gold to be a better option than that of putting their money into their bank accounts but you must be sure that you are only making this decision after having enough of the thought over it as there can be such times once the market value of the gold and silver will drop down and that will result in loss of your money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Gold trading must be done carefully because many fraudsters are rampant that is not seen by us ... but bitcoin trading is widely approved by banks.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I would say gold and silver are safer now as the next economic crisis can burst out at any moment and precious metals along with cryptocurrencies will be in high demand as people will urgently search for some store of value in order to protect their funds.
You are right about these three brightest future sources for all of us from where we can make huge money and maximum profit. Silver and gold are a rare element that is why investment is these two elements is a wise decision besides which the cryptocurrency means modernism of currency is the biggest and rated investment demand of people in the present global markets.

In my own opinion, gold and silver is not safer than banks because if you are holding this assets your life is in danger since someone can steal it from you by force.
That is a risk of gold and silver but that is why if you are holding gold or silver you never tell anyone that you have it or your life may be at risk, it is that simple, but as you may guess in this day and age people have a problem with keeping their mouths shut and they publish everything in their social media accounts and then they become targets of criminals.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Actually gold and silver have the fixed rate prices.the bank accept easily.I have in the bank because in the bank my money will definitely be used for other purposes so it makes my money unsafe.so gold and silver deposit bank better than money.
This isn’t the problem with it, in my opinion. Definitely you have got something else in your mind regarding this issue and mine is something different but gold and silver aren’t same in prices and nor they are consistent in it. Rather if you are just making a comparison of gold and banks, I think banks are little much better than gold. Your investment would be profitable and safe in banks.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
We know how much banks earn every year. They becoming more and more developed. We know how much bank interest and how they earn. Gold or silver, in banks, they can see both, banks do not seggregate or compare them all, but they only focus on their bank interest and income/profits
If we talk about security then bank deposits are more secure than gold and silver because if you have gold in your home you will have the fear of thieves, and your money in banks will be safe. If we talk about the profit then gold is better than bank deposits because banks will never let you earn money from your deposits. They will use your money for their own benefits.
Activity: 166
Yes,  while many people assume their assets are protected, there have been historical instances where governments have seized citizen property stored in banks.
I have a friend who likes invest in gold, he has so many golden jewellery in his house, and he said that if economy will suffer gold will be still valuable in another countries. So he would be able to move out and sell it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
yes you are right to buy gold and silver is safer than deposit in the bank because by giving your money in the bank is uncertain the money you have can survive and can not grow the money you have as well.
No it is not insecure to put money in the bank because a bank is an institution backed by central bank and the central bank is the government’s bank. Having said that, there are certain regulations under which the bank has to work and cannot pose a threat to the money deposited but investing in gold and silver is another way of storing money that also grows over time.

This means the price of gold and silver also rises in the market like the crypto gold Bitcoin but in the gold and silver, we do not have to face the threat of hacking and other risks so at times it is preferred.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Absolutely correct, we find that gold is always safer than bank deposits, since bank deposits are the money you hand over to others, and gold is always holding you.

As for me, it is always better to have gold but it must be kept safe. Most of the people use the same bank cells to store it there and pay money for this service.
Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things but for me, putting your money into your bank account is of no use and that there is nothing good which you can get in return by doing so. You have to look for the ways like that of investing your money into either gold or in different kind of the crypto currencies as this will surely help you in having much more earnings than that of putting your money into bank account.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
Yes,  while many people assume their assets are protected, there have been historical instances where governments have seized citizen property stored in banks.
Yes I agree with you and more than that I will point out that the most wise thing to do with your money is to make active so it will work and brings you money instead of making your expenses more.
Pages:
Jump to: