Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ?? - page 26. (Read 19247 times)

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
I feel the opposite, that Bank deposits are safer than gold and silver, because in the deposit agreement there stated that we will get the results as promised in the letter, unlike gold & silver whose price is still influenced by market demand although with certainty that every year the price will rise...
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
For me both are safe and you can distribute your investment both into bank deposits and precious metals. Just the robbery is a risk so they have to be kept in secure place.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Instead of opening an account on the bank for gold or silver I prefer to buy them from a jewellery store or a gold smith. This is safer for me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Gold and silver will be there until you die and the uses of this metals continue to expands more and more each year because of technological advancement while in banks you never know where could this companies be subjected for bankrupcy even though it have a security up to a certain level which they could give back even through a bankrupcy had happened it will take time unlike gold and silver that you can sell anyday.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Yes, I definitely agree with you on this. Gold is the oldest form of investment which has created trust among the common people. They act as a great store of value and act as a hedge against inflation. On the other hand banks are the biggest fraudsters. They charge fees for almost doing anything related to finance even if it means just holding on to it. And the amount of interest they offer on deposits is so less and for more years which will be eaten up by inflation.

In my own opinion, it was better to place money on banks and set it to time deposit because gold and silver is a physical asset which can be taken from you by robbers and your life is also at risk.
You are relying on someone else to keep your money safe for you and banks historically have failed at that mission every time, so if I were you I will prefer to have gold and silver than to have your money in a bank, also it is a bad idea to leave your gold in the bank too, if you are going to hold gold or silver you need to store it yourself because if you do not then there is not point in holding gold and silver.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Such calculations convincingly prove that gold and silver are much more profitable than investing their funds in bank deposits. It should also be taken into account that gold and silver are practically not subject to inflation, which can not be said about the main currencies. As for their safe storage, gold and silver are also convenient to store in banks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
for me it is a good choice because everyone has different desires and life choices. gold and silver are the value of investments that are never consumed by the times but the value of the land also can not be ruled out
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
You like to save money by depositing bank savings or buying gold or buying silver or investing in bitcoin. There are so many choices for you to buy and invest in many areas where you find them right for you. and safer for you
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Note: See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
In my opinion, gold and silver are better than sending money to the bank. Because banks are often hackers attacking and stealing people's money. Gold and silver are always rising over time. It is a worthwhile investment because your money will increase over time and you still have a nice jewelry to use.
Activity: 336

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??

In my own opinion, fiat will be safer than gold and silver because the cost of living today is getting even more expensive and robbers or criminals can actually steal it from you which will give you a risky life.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Yes I quite agree with the fact that gold and silver are much safer than bank deposits because in time the value does not depreciate unlike the money you put in the bank, you are required to have a minimum amount to store it and the disadvantage is that it is easy to withdraw too.
Activity: 281

Example:

It is very interesting to analyze such a rise in the price of precious metals. Perhaps I should pay attention to gold and silver. I will not say that I have a lot of it, but still worth a few ounces to buy to save their capital, not only in the cryptocurrency to keep. ))
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Absolutely correct, we find that gold is always safer than bank deposits, since bank deposits are the money you hand over to others, and gold is always holding you.

So how many people from here will buy Gold and Silver after reading all the positives in this thread.
Activity: 602
I am believe gold and silver are more safe than banks deposit. Fiat money always reduce the value inflation but not with gold and silver. Gold and silver already known as traditional investment for centuries
Activity: 126
Absolutely correct, we find that gold is always safer than bank deposits, since bank deposits are the money you hand over to others, and gold is always holding you.
Activity: 392

Example:

Indeed, I suspect as much. Put the cash on store really is protected however the extent of premium does not give numerous advantages to the long haul. At the point when in a crisis circumstance, pull back stores will make the punishments. While gold is useful to expansion stronghold and keeps the riches. Moreover, it is likewise fluid. In this way, one might say that gold has points of interest, security, and dangers are very low than bank stores.
Activity: 42
For now gold it's the most safe...
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Internet started globalization. Gold and Silver are universal investments.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503

Precious metals indeed seem to be a more attractive investment than banking, but dealing with gold and silver is also not that easy.
Only a thoughtful trading strategy will help you to get profit from such a trade - it is as volatile as the crypto market.

Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
Yes, I definitely agree with you on this. Gold is the oldest form of investment which has created trust among the common people. They act as a great store of value and act as a hedge against inflation. On the other hand banks are the biggest fraudsters. They charge fees for almost doing anything related to finance even if it means just holding on to it. And the amount of interest they offer on deposits is so less and for more years which will be eaten up by inflation.

In my own opinion, it was better to place money on banks and set it to time deposit because gold and silver is a physical asset which can be taken from you by robbers and your life is also at risk.
Pages:
Jump to: