Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ?? - page 29. (Read 19247 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6
I believe that now it is necessary to invest in lithium, because this is the basic metal that is needed for the production of batteries, and in the near future they need a lot if they want to switch to the production of electric vehicles from 2020.

This is certainly not a bank metal, but even more promising
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I think gold and silver are more reliable. Because the bank can be closed or broke.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
 I am trying to buy some grams of gold every month, it is just because in my country gold is always growing in price. I consider that as an investment. Because just in the case I would have some gold to sell. Like savings.
Activity: 488
Merit: 10
Note: If you like my topics/threads and posts give me "+merits". See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
Yeah it is right that gold and silver investment is better than putting money in bank accounts. The value of gold and silver are increasing with the passage of time and no doubt these two are the real money. One thing is clear that no matter how much money you have you will buy gold because it is the guarantee to overcome financial hurdles in the future.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Note: If you like my topics/threads and posts give me "+merits". See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
seems like its true. The problem is sometimes you might not gain profit at all but bank offer you fix rate of profit which has been caculated to favor bank. Invest in gold and silver is like invest in real estate.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140

Example:

Its true that saving in gold and silver provide more profits than bank interest however its not because of the movement of the price but because of inflation that drive your currencies, gold hasn't recover from its peak in 2011 however compared to the average price in gold and now, its just the same and your investment didn't drop that much from the initial investment because inflation. Also, average profits should at least shows profits every year instead 0% profits or BEP in 2017, that doesn't show that gold / silver is a good investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Silver and gold are very hot in the eyes of individual especially those who people who only wants money to get rich, that is why those who hold it really secure it into many places they knew is secure and safe and one of them is bank but sometimes even bank are not longer safe anymore because of some burglar.
Activity: 210
In my country gold is not a popular investment capital so I would better have some bitcoins on my wallet then some gold in my house. Especially because of The Robbers.
Activity: 644
All investments must be at risk. if gold or silver the risk is loss or theft and deposits in the bank I think the risk is the bank goes bankrupt.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
I think all investments have a risk, if you want to decide for an investment you should accept the consequences and risks that exist, usually from the risk that you can get a lot of profits.
Even though all investments have risks, there is no doubt that Gold and Silver are very safe investments compared to others. And You will certainly have more profits with precious mineral investments than Bank investments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Right. In fact, the annual profit from investing in gold and silver is much greater than depositing it in a bank. And what interest me in investing in gold is that it is not controlled by the government and the bank as well as taxes.

Switzerland chooses gold bullion over paper wealth backed by US dollar

Another country is betting on physical gold. Switzerland's pension fund has boosted its investments in bullion, switching from the paper-backed securities in US dollars. The Swiss government Pension System decided to change from paper gold in the amount of 700 million CHF into physical gold and store it in Switzerland. The 700 million only stands for 2 percent of the total assets, but it is quite a surprise that they do this,” Claudio Grass, an independent precious metals advisor and Mises Ambassador told RT.com.

According to Grass, it is a strong signal that people should take seriously, since a pension fund is an investment vehicle that has a long-term strategy.

“Physical gold is the best way to hedge as well as to accumulate wealth over decades. If you would have purchased for $100,000 gold in mid 70ties the holding without doing anything would be worth more than $2 million,” the analyst said. Another factor why the pension fund demanded physical gold was that they understand that paper gold just represents a claim on gold in a highly paper-leveraged gold market, Grass explained.“It makes common sense under the actual circumstances to assure it is stored in the home country, Switzerland, instead of London or the US, which reminds me of the central bank repatriation,” the analyst added.

https://www.rt.com/business
Activity: 233
I think all investments have a risk, if you want to decide for an investment you should accept the consequences and risks that exist, usually from the risk that you can get a lot of profits.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

Example:

They are safe and very much stable. But I don’t know if you should be taking such a decision. I wouldn’t advise anyone to just move every money in their bank account to silver and gold, lol it makes no sense at all.

Just look at this, who is ready to buy gold or silver for keep these days? 🤔Uh… and there is also nothing like transaction, gold and silver isn’t something you carry and lastly they are made for investment and not for savings. Save your money in bank, and when you feel like doing investment then you can invest that little in those stocks.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Right. In fact, the annual profit from investing in gold and silver is much greater than depositing it in a bank. And what interest me in investing in gold is that it is not controlled by the government and the bank as well as taxes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
There is 20 grams silver is an average sized solar panel.

world's largest solar farm with a whopping 3,450MW installed capacity in a 298-sq-km park, a size equal to 5 Manhattans. It is in China

Video: https://twitter.com/PDChina

Video: https://twitter.com
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
Put money in the bank deposit is a hobby for pensioners. Money should work and create new money.
And gold has better indicators during the crisis.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I think the same level of risk, which is likely to be one of the safest investment types, will in the future fuel more investment in those two types of business.
Activity: 336
it seems not because gold and silver current supply is very much and the price increase of gold and silver is very long even when everyone knows gold has no limit limit then the gold price can be destroyed.
Activity: 280
I prefer gold and silver to invest with my money rather than in banks because in banks their percentage in interest is low compared to investing in gold and silver because the price of gold now goes higher so you have a bigger profit investing here.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
for me, gold is not an investment, it just an instrument that can minimize "diminishing point" from your money/assets. generally, it can keep the value of your money/assets. 1 gram of gold in the past and 1 gram of gold at this time, has the same value if you trade it with some goods.
Pages:
Jump to: