Pages:
Author

Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017 - page 5. (Read 158348 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i had problems with syncing... now my wallet does not open anymore.. if a open the .exe there comes a window with "Error loading blockchain database"

whats wrong now?

Well if restarting didn't work, i would imagine your database is corrupted. Did you use the link above to download the complete chain? That should fix your problem. Connected nodes have doubled since yesterday when the blockchain download was posted, and total network stake weight tripled so i know its working. The network is very healthy now.
Activity: 3
i had problems with syncing... now my wallet does not open anymore.. if a open the .exe there comes a window with "Error loading blockchain database"

whats wrong now?
Hello friends
Currently, my GoldBlocks can not be synchronized, still Sat Dec 2 10:38:08 2017. What do I do?
Do you have any way to help me!

Below is the whole blockchain to sometime yesterday. It will get you on the right path. It sounds like you are really close to having the whole thing. Are you using the newest wallet? If so, try rebooting your computer and waiting a bit, it may start back up.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mo04adrhw701b97/goldblocks_12-3-17_bootstrap.zip?dl=0
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Hello friends
Currently, my GoldBlocks can not be synchronized, still Sat Dec 2 10:38:08 2017. What do I do?
Do you have any way to help me!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I'm taking a look at this project, seems interesting, good luck team.
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
Big thanks to @bitowner and @spatula2 for helping this small GB community by sharing most recent GB blockchain data.

Those files should be used to make the GB wallet up to date and synchronized with the GB network in matters of minutes (thats for now)

Thank you
Activity: 90
I don't get it...
GB is a simple POS coin but wastes between 500-600mb of Ram on my system, while a multi-featured coin like PIVX use less then a half of that...
We need a better and optimized wallet. 1 year was passed since I reported that for the 1st time. :S

Thats right, Is your wallet fully sync ?

Yes ofc, and I'm not mentioning CPU usage that sometimes uses a lot too...

Thats great, on side of this well know issues can you help us and share your complete GB blockchain files please?
You can refer to this post

"on side of this well know issues"
So that "know issues" that are "know" 1 year ago are still "issues" today? Great...
Are you serious on sharing 1.4 Gb of data? For what? As I told you I'm full sync block 1287534 (b712d818f4b413af862b0b9b079d555cf1937d8a0f7a804ef1536c8737500d93) and got 37 connections by the time I'm writing.
Btw I'm not a new GB user, my wallet was created by June 2016.

As you probably noticed, dev lost his login details lol and isnt active here as all investors and community expecting by proper serious developer to be.

Yes- Im absolutely serious as you read my post and understand it.  Whats the problem to call me that just for 1.4Gb of data?? Max 10 min job pack an upload.

Just say that you have poorly slow limited service so you are unable upload just 1.4Gb to help the community and no pressure mate.

Im also not new, enough if check back, you will see that also I was one who bought few grams of real gold from goldblocks that time.

Obviously i had my wallet online all this time but shit happen and my blockchain get corrupted somehow.

Ok, here it is:
https://wsi.li/amjee28cMOUG

That helps?

Im really appreciate that, will check it asap. Thank you

No prob, take your time Smiley
HOW TO HELP GROW YOUR INVESTMENT AND THE GOLDBLOCKS NETWORK

The official Goldblocks wallet works great and is stable, once synced. Also, a quick reminder, Goldblocks is a POS coin, and right now a very profitable one at that.

To increase the value of your investment in GB, just run your wallet (and stake)! If possible, log into your router and use its built-in port forwarding feature to forward port 27920 to the IP address of the computer running the GB wallet. This will help the overall health of the network, and your connection to it.

How to find your IP address:
1. Click on the Start menu and type cmd. When you see the cmd applications in Start menu panel, click it or just press enter.
2. A command line window will open. Type ipconfig and press enter.
3. You'll see a bunch of information, but the line you want to look for is "IPv4 Address." The number across from that text is your local IP address

How to port forward on your router:
All home routers are different, just google "port forward" and the make/model of your home router.

Download the whole GB blockchain off network:
Instead of using the GB network to get the whole blockchain via syncing (will take a LONG time), use the following link to download the blockchain (as of today) and replace those files in your goldblocks config folder on your computer with the ones in the zip file below. This will make the process much faster. (MAKE SURE NOT TO LOSE YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE)
ImpulsX
It says I only have 5 weeks left to sync, I will make the whole blockchain bootstrap available to download as soon as its complete. Hopefully by tomorrow.

Cool, I have 20 weeks.
Maybe you going to be the right men here Wink

The blockchain finished syncing, and I uploaded the whole thing to Dropbox.

Amazing job, 2 sources available now.
You guys are great Smiley
ImpulsX
I don't get it...
GB is a simple POS coin but wastes between 500-600mb of Ram on my system, while a multi-featured coin like PIVX use less then a half of that...
We need a better and optimized wallet. 1 year was passed since I reported that for the 1st time. :S

Thats great, on side of this well know issues can you help us and share your complete GB blockchain files please?

So that "know issues" that are "know" 1 year ago are still "issues" today? Great...
Are you serious on sharing 1.4 Gb of data? For what? As I told you I'm full sync block 1287534 (b712d818f4b413af862b0b9b079d555cf1937d8a0f7a804ef1536c8737500d93) and got 37 connections by the time I'm writing.

As you probably noticed, dev lost his login details lol and isnt active here as all investors and community expecting by proper serious developer to be.

Yes- Im absolutely serious as you read my post and understand it.  Whats the problem to call me that just for 1.4Gb of data?? Max 10 min job pack an upload.

Just say that you have poorly slow limited service so you are unable upload just 1.4Gb to help the community and no pressure mate.

Im also not new, enough if check back, you will see that also I was one who bought few grams of real gold from goldblocks that time.

Obviously i had my wallet online all this time but shit happen and my blockchain get corrupted somehow.

Ok, here it is:

That helps?

Im really appreciate that, will check it asap. Thank you
It says I only have 5 weeks left to sync, I will make the whole blockchain bootstrap available to download as soon as its complete. Hopefully by tomorrow.

Cool, I have 20 weeks.
Maybe you going to be the right men here Wink

The blockchain finished syncing, and I uploaded the whole thing to Dropbox.

I don't get it...

Ok, here it is:

That helps?
ImpulsX
I don't get it...

You do not have the spirit of sharing
and talk too much here
I'm disappointed in you .
get out of here

mrphuong , I don't waste time with empty and childish conversations, I've pointed out some valid issues.
I'm an investor as probably you are, so I guess we share the same interests.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I don't get it...

You do not have the spirit of sharing
and talk too much here
I'm disappointed in you .
get out of here
I don't get it...

ImpulsX
I don't get it...

I don't get it...

ImpulsX
I don't get it...

I don't get it...
Pages:
Jump to: