Pages:
Author

Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017 - page 10. (Read 158410 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 124
To avoid syncing issues hardcode checkpoints into the source code. I have been always wondering what prevents big fish from putting a chunk of their money into average alts, the reason is that they dont like when unexpected turn of events like this spoils the party. If u cant fix it dont poke it, let it die and move on.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Is your BTC wallet still under maintenance.. i tried to withdraw some BTC yesterday i haven't received it  , last time i checked it was on processing for hours
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Wallet should not freeze or become unresponsive, dev need to fix this
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
My only concern about the wallet is the memory usage. On my Win10 system it uses something between 320-460MB of Ram.
Besides that I never had any problem with it. Runs solid 24/7 for months, I always use the wallet latest versions...

Here is the issue, new users will not use this until the sync part is corrected with this wallet even tho you can download the block chain at this time its a few weeks latent and still takes hours to sync and the wallet will freeze in the process please fix the issue asap it been like this for way too long it seems and does run just fine once it is done syncing and syncing does cost money!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
My only concern about the wallet is the memory usage. On my Win10 system it uses something between 320-460MB of Ram.
Besides that I never had any problem with it. Runs solid 24/7 for months, I always use the wallet latest versions...
Fix the fucking wallet dev, not sure who made it literally 50% CPU usage and its freezing on windows...

What version of windows are you using, harware, not trying to deny your claim of issues, maybe Darkgold could actually look into the issue with that info, I run my wallets on 7 and 10 without issue, cpu usage spike no more than 0.5% on both systems with tons of transactions starting from June 2016 and staking well.
Fix the fucking wallet dev, not sure who made it literally 50% CPU usage and its freezing on windows...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
marketing ....

MYGOLDBLOCKS MULTI-LEVEL REGISTRATION

Activity: 616
BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
Activity: 978
Yes issues are when you need to sync - catch up with the network.

I have small amount of coins, so I open my wallet on occasions only. I would expect a fast sync, as all normal wallets behave.

With the latest version 1.2.1.0 I'm stuck at block 1002835 with plenty of active connections.

Is there any changelog that we can see changes in the latest version?

1.2.0.0. worked fine for me.

Noticed the wallet also using 90% of cpu, its unstable...

Who else is having this issue?

Is it while it is syncing?

I have zero issues with the newest wallet, never lost sync either.

With the latest version 1.2.1.0 I'm stuck at block 1002835 with plenty of active connections.

Noticed the wallet also using 90% of cpu, its unstable...
Activity: 978

As I understood this coin is pure POS now. How much is PoS in % annually?

10% is the POS rate annually
Activity: 505
I've some coins there. Some coins takes some time to appear...

but not two weeks..
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
As I understood this coin is pure POS now. How much is PoS in % annually?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I've some coins there. Some coins takes some time to appear...
Activity: 505
Has anyone tried to stake GB on poswallet? I sent 1 coin and never showed up in my balance.
Pages:
Jump to: