Pages:
Author

Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017 - page 7. (Read 158410 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
My wallet also doesnt sync... unfortunately that blockchain i uploaded is already broken.
If you try install fresh wallet with 1 year and 25 weeks behind this can take really months to sync or never but on the front page is last dev upload available to download with 1milion blocks and config file.
I downloaded and replaced all those files just with my wallet.dat after about half an hour of rescanning wallet shows 28 weeks to go... much better but its syncing like 2 blocks per minute , it can be impossible to sync the wallet... we need DEV help!

They seems to be active on facebook and twitter, we need remind them about our community here

@Kerrie try those emails or submit a ticket https://info.mygoldblocks.com/helpdesk.html

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Dear friend
GoldBlocks (GB) sync wallet too slow, I spent nearly 2 days to complete the synchronization but still more than 1 year, How do you help me?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Bought some yesterday, but the main wallet does not sync?

PLEASE HELP: Me too - it has been very frustrating as a new user and new to everything crypto- even if it is a little but crypto.

Directions for a new user were so difficult to follow, there were no hover hints, no clear instructions, no flowing process - I clicked INVEST. being that it was the most obvious button to press, looking all sleek and attractive..

Was able to purchase a package (only $100 starter coin), purchased thru another wallet. thinking the purchase would prompt the opening of a wallet process on GB's.

BUT NO!!! I had a dash board and many other things. but no HELP function, no CONTACT US, NO online help. and no return link the Gold bar website either. NO clue what to do.

So got out of the back office site and googled goldblocks again. Only to find a wallet option in the top bar.

Was able to open a GB wallet. and therefore able to understand to place the code in the profile back on the Back office site. but my $100 package has not become visible. then i found in package history as PENDING. Pending what?

When in the wallet then I notice this 1 year and 25 weeks worth of synchronizing that is underway.

this has eaten all my credit. no where in the INVEST or creation of the wallet does it say - HEY - IF YOU HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF INTERNET CREDIT AVAILABLE TO WASTE then buy coins through us!!!

So - to summarize - i did things in the wrong order. should have made a wallet. then made the purchase. So - presumably the coins will arrive once the sync is complete. Can someone confirm.

however - I still would have ended up with the huge time wait for the synchronizing. Time so far is about 4 hours and it has only synced 4 weeks worth. still 1 year and 22 weeks behind.

crazy. really??

frustrated and panicked - please help.

PS. The version states v1.2.1.0-g: Initial-2 - and if this is not the latest one -how is it possible that I got stuck with a backwards one - can someone confirm.

kerrie Shocked

ImpulsX
Nice to see wonderful movement in the markets today!! Well over 100% increase in price all around!! I challenge ya'll to see if we can make this ACTUALLY as valuable as GOLD. Grin Golden opportunity arise

Doubtful. If it takes months ( yes, *MONTHS* ) to download the blockchain for this coin, why would people want this wallet.
I also have a strong suspicion there are paid shills & bots in this thread

Well..GB blockchain is a bit heavy (over 1 million blocks), 568MB + txleveldb 743MB -rar0.89GB
This really should be slimmer , too high cpu usage etc..I have it staking and make a package for you, maybe someone else can use it also.
On the picture you can see the files i included, so just download it unpack and replace your files with those and you will be up to date right now. Of course keep your wallet.dat in place Wink
There is also wallet v1.2 which im using and posting in case someone want install new wallet just download this package, run the wallet file .exe to do installation. Dont wait for sync ,just close the wallet and use those file to replace the freshly installed. start wallet again
Please not that some antivirus program can be suspicious just about  GoldBlocks-Win-v1.2.exe but its safe and its just false positive detection. just saying, senior members know that.

GoldBlocks blockchain ~1138000 blocks 24112017.rar

I hope this will help someone
I think we made it, Have you seen the charts? Tongue

Sure I do and I love it but will be very necessary see our dev here and share the news

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Bought some yesterday, but the main wallet does not sync?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Well the price has almost tripled since yesterday

Things are heating up!
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
Nice to see wonderful movement in the markets today!! Well over 100% increase in price all around!! I challenge ya'll to see if we can make this ACTUALLY as valuable as GOLD. Grin Golden opportunity arise

Doubtful. If it takes months ( yes, *MONTHS* ) to download the blockchain for this coin, why would people want this wallet.

Well..GB blockchain is a bit heavy (over 1 million blocks), 568MB + txleveldb 743MB -rar0.89GB
This really should be slimmer , too high cpu usage etc..I have it staking and make a package for you, maybe someone else can use it also.
On the picture you can see the files i included, so just download it unpack and replace your files with those and you will be up to date right now. Of course keep your wallet.dat in place Wink
There is also wallet v1.2 which im using and posting in case someone want install new wallet just download this package, run the wallet file .exe to do installation. Dont wait for sync ,just close the wallet and use those file to replace the freshly installed. start wallet again
Please not that some antivirus program can be suspicious just about  GoldBlocks-Win-v1.2.exe but its safe and its just false positive detection. just saying, senior members know that.

I think we made it, Have you seen the charts? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Great to see such volume, this coin has surely reached it's next plateau. From here it seems up is the only way to go!

hahahahaha, ^^^^^^^ this guy.
Great to see such volume, this coin has surely reached it's next plateau. From here it seems up is the only way to go!
Activity: 244
Merit: 100

8 node connectors but blocks do not move at 1138761 blocks
I have run out 5h have not changed
ImpulsX

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
They trade at trade Satoshi also. Nice
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Synchronous blocks are very slow
Someone can share the latest block
thank you
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
Merit: 500
BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING