Pages:
Author

Topic: GoldenTowns.com - Get Paid to Play - Signup/play Bonus - UP TO 1.12 FREE BTC - page 19. (Read 34948 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Well this sounded like fun, but, here are the errors while trying to sign up

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /pages/signup/signup.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 Server at www.goldentowns.com Port 80

So, no one else has signup errors? Can you tell me how to fix this. I would love to play.

Did you already sign up using that IP or are you using a proxy server. I read on the forum they are trying to stop people opening multiple accounts to exploit the referral system.

I think they don't allow special symbols in passwords, like !@#$%^&*() and the emails sometimes have problems, try with gmail and an easy password.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Forbidden

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 Server at www.goldentowns.com Port 80

So, no one else has signup errors? Can you tell me how to fix this. I would love to play.

Did you already sign up using that IP or are you using a proxy server. I read on the forum they are trying to stop people opening multiple accounts to exploit the referral system.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
i am new to the game, what is the best strategy to play there?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Cookies!!! Gimme Cookies!!!

Forbidden

Activity: 70
The sirdiman option for having assigned by default all the players that not use another referal link is supposed to end on 31 december.

I don't know if he has the options to renew or not, and i don't know anything more about this but for sure if you contact the admin you will get details.

For the cost, is probably thousands of euro
legendary
No, you can't.

The notorious reseller Sirdiman has paid for the option to get all the people that signup without a referal link as their referer.

So, at least there  you have some cashback Wink

The reseller paid for this option??
Can we buy it too, like but refs from the game? :p  I wish we could, not referral option.
I guess that's why that guy referred all the high levels.

How much does this cost? Is it a fixed rate or not?
You can buy referrals from other users in the game, but I doubt you can buy a contract like this reseller.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
No, you can't.

The notorious reseller Sirdiman has paid for the option to get all the people that signup without a referal link as their referer.

So, at least there  you have some cashback Wink

How much does this cost? Is it a fixed rate or not?
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Also, it might seem to be a dumb question... but that's how I see it so far: Do you spend energy when you start a production cycle AND when you finish it to collect the produced materials?  Huh

Yes, I just worked that one out  Sad

That's a good reason to upgrade to the highest level, as there is less energy used for more raws.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human
Also, it might seem to be a dumb question... but that's how I see it so far: Do you spend energy when you start a production cycle AND when you finish it to collect the produced materials?  Huh
No, you can't.

So, at least there  you have some cashback Wink
Guys, I warn you now.
Once you hit level 5, there will be

10% tax paid to your referrer
10% tax paid to shares
(possibly) 10% tax to state budget
10% for captured city (if your city has been captured)
10% for war taxes (if your country is captured)

So you have to pay up to 50% tax... I currently pay 30% and it's a pain in the ass.

Evil. But not too detached from reality.  Grin

Also, seems like the 10% referrer tax is paid even if you don't sign up with anyone, so doesn't seem like you can dodge it.
Guys, I warn you now.

10% tax paid to shares

So you have to pay up to 50% tax... I currently pay 30% and it's a pain in the ass.

That's why you have to keep your country free, capture other city and get referals  Wink

So things will be balanced.

I know that there are enough taxes already in real world, but this is an economical simulator and taxes are a very important part of it for keep the economy balanced Wink
legendary
Guys, I warn you now.

10% tax paid to shares

Activity: 74
Cookies!!! Gimme Cookies!!!

Forbidden

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Aha, I remember having this issue when I chose a password using special characters. I think it's poor practice they can't be used... but meh. Try sticking to uppercase, lowercase and numbers and see if you still have a problem.

Wooooaahh!

Incredible Smiley now i registered! LOL

Account created!

Thanks
I don't know why... but i can't sign-up Sad

Can you describe better  your problem ?

Of course!

I click on your referal link then i click on "signup" on the left side.
I wrote my username, my e-mail, my password and retype password.
Then i click on the box "term of service"
Then i wrote the captcha.
And finally i click on signup...

...and appears the same window with a red "X" without a message.
So, i try to change user, captcha... but all the time appears this "X" Sad

Aha, I remember having this issue when I chose a password using special characters. I think it's poor practice they can't be used... but meh. Try sticking to uppercase, lowercase and numbers and see if you still have a problem.

Can you describe better  your problem ?

Of course!

I click on your referal link then i click on "signup" on the left side.
I wrote my username, my e-mail, my password and retype password.
Then i click on the box "term of service"
Then i wrote the captcha.
And finally i click on signup...

...and appears the same window with a red "X" without a message.
So, i try to change user, captcha... but all the time appears this "X" Sad

Can you describe better in detail your problem ?

Thanks a lot to TheQuin for the review of his gaming experience that will increase the gaming experience of everyone.  Very important is the part about building influence, because is a very important point of the gaming strategy to design your city correctly for avoid (too many) duplicate building and building repositioning.

As many of you may have noticed, the price of gold increased today, this mean that actually there are a lot of new investments and players in the game, so the demand of gold is very high and the price trend of gold is supposed to be raising again soon.

Also, all the bonus claimed up to Boelens has been paid BTC
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
User: Boelens
Claim step: 1
1BoeLensDrVHLjYW4pPab5UENKBuDupfKt
Pages:
Jump to: