Pages:
Author

Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website - page 26. (Read 26397 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 07:21:14 PM
I hope you do a bounty golfing campaign and a very noble sport and also a market niche sector still to be taken very well I will follow you Wink Wink
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 04:23:28 PM
Great! Looking forward some news Smiley
Activity: 515
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 03:53:08 PM
Great news Congrats guys Smiley
copper member
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Golfcoin founding member
March 03, 2018, 03:39:49 PM
Information here is clearly not enough, it is practically absent. Tell me, what are your plans for the future?

We have been in operation for one day. Our plans for the future will be made available in the coming weeks.

We appreciate patience as we gather our team together and begin work on this exciting project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 03:34:20 PM
Information here is clearly not enough, it is practically absent. Tell me, what are your plans for the future?
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
March 03, 2018, 03:30:29 PM
Will there be an airdrop or is there one planned for the future? Thanks dev Smiley

In all honesty, I don't have a clear answer for that at this time. We are still formulating our plans for the future. But I can promise we will keep this thread up-to-date with relevant information.
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
March 03, 2018, 03:27:48 PM
We still have some work to do to get the Golfcoin listing at Coinmarketcap straightened out. It is missing some information. This should be fixed within the next week or so.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 03:26:25 PM
Will there be an airdrop or is there one planned for the future? Thanks dev Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 03:21:19 PM
 I am impressed and will support this project with full heart and will be ready to make some investment as well. Keep the good things and information coming out.
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
March 03, 2018, 03:13:25 PM
We are excited to announce that Golfcoin is under new management! The transition occurred March 2nd, so it will take us a bit of time to get settled in.

We have extensive plans for Golfcoin. This is a next step for us in a project that has spanned more than 10 years of intensive design and testing of new, disruptive technology for the golf sector.

We are seasoned business professionals with extensive tech backgrounds and experience building companies. We will release details of our plans for the coming weeks and months in the near future. You are encouraged to subscribe to our email newsletter at the new website (http://www.golfcoin.biz) in order to be kept up-to-date on all the newest developments.

We will do our best to answer any questions you may have.

You can mine here:

http://findblocks.com/golf/public/index.php?page=dashboard

MANDATORY UPDATE 3/22/2018
Please update your wallets to the latest versions. This is a mandatory update!!
Changes take effect at block 290,000 (addressing inflation issues)
Link to source and wallets (Mac wallet coming shortly) - https://mega.nz/#!fEIFBSCC!XxaYmOUlfANTzTY3HEB0q3ewLuSoeeCSuHGoTjko0lc
Pages:
Jump to: