Pages:
Author

Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website - page 5. (Read 26414 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
March 02, 2021, 08:49:51 AM
Hello, mate any news about GolfCoin (new team), First Regulated Token https://inx.co/ we wich golf can do the same.

Not yet.
Activity: 58
March 01, 2021, 01:10:23 PM
Hello, mate any news about GolfCoin (new team), First Regulated Token https://inx.co/ we wich golf can do the same.
February 22, 2021, 05:54:28 PM
Sir, when you have time Please? Are Golf products ready? (SnapShot and Golfcoin reward programs, ecosystem...) or golf club will have a new version after obtaining a new team. I think this is for sure because all golf videos have been removed? correct
February 21, 2021, 01:12:18 PM
another sad story for Golfcoin, after get delisted from CMC now is the time for coingecko
Cause: Coin is inactive, No trading activity recorded by exchanges integrated on CoinGecko in the past 2 months
that's a shame and we're in Big Bullrun Cycle

You should contact them to explain the current situation    [email protected]

Well, you should expect that the administrator's preferences are still looking for a new good team to take care of his baby-project + no exchanges that can be used for golf, and no transactions/volume means delisting so let's work hard and pray
February 19, 2021, 03:33:49 PM
More likely the 2nd quarter.

it has been almost one month since the last Golfcoin message, can we expect some good news?

The golf sector is in turmoil. It is nearly impossible to put together new funding and a new team now. The state of the elections, and COVID, makes this all the more difficult. Don't expect to hear of any progress until later in the first quarter of 2021, at best. But also know that I have been working on this project for nearly 20 years and will not abandon it. I have raised millions of dollars and hired numerous teams. I believe we will eventually be successful, but it will require considerable patience. Just being honest with you all.
As mentioned earlier, can we see any improvement in the first quarter of 2021?

Ok, Bitcoin is rocking I wish we can catch the train
February 17, 2021, 11:42:35 AM
More likely the 2nd quarter.

it has been almost one month since the last Golfcoin message, can we expect some good news?

The golf sector is in turmoil. It is nearly impossible to put together new funding and a new team now. The state of the elections, and COVID, makes this all the more difficult. Don't expect to hear of any progress until later in the first quarter of 2021, at best. But also know that I have been working on this project for nearly 20 years and will not abandon it. I have raised millions of dollars and hired numerous teams. I believe we will eventually be successful, but it will require considerable patience. Just being honest with you all.

February 17, 2021, 10:32:07 AM

February 17, 2021, 10:27:05 AM
That is old information.

a friend on Twitter just send me this
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_va/S7606884

this is old right? or have nothing to do with the project?
Nice to have you back
February 17, 2021, 08:51:37 AM
That is old information.

a friend on Twitter just send me this
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_va/S7606884

this is old right? or have nothing to do with the project?
February 17, 2021, 08:36:02 AM
I haven't taken any actions regarding this, so I am not sure about what you are seeing.

Hi, sir hope you're doing fine??
I just saw golf listed on Eidoo wallet https://eidoo.io/erc20-tokens-list/golfcoin-golf
it"s just a random list by the Eidoo company? or u list it?
is something going on or what?
Please when u have time talk to us it will be good?
Have a nice day mate
Activity: 3
February 13, 2021, 05:26:52 PM
I will give you all a deeper explanation of what is going on.

Golfcoin is only the latest iteration of a project I have been working on for 20 years. This project has gone through numerous incarnations, including more than six different teams and millions of dollars of investment. Since becoming a crypto project, there have been two different teams, both of which ended up throwing in the towel. The venture has fallen into my lap again.

I am 67 years old and dealing with Parkinson’s disease. Nevertheless, I am not giving up.  I have invested too much time and energy to walk away from this. But the path ahead is unclear at the moment. When I figure out the next steps, I will let you all know. Until then, please be patient. I am doing the best I can.

It's always good to have a goal, and looks like this project is yours. It's not always easy to reach your purpose, but the most important part you are trying to achieve it and it's reason to live. I believe you will succeed eventually. I have more than 70 million coins (for 3 years), i had chance to sell them for a good price, but i have seen that you are still trying and am still happy with keeping them and being part of your project. Even if it fails, it's not big deal, at least you tried and we had hope Smiley I wish you health, luck and better team Wink
February 09, 2021, 11:27:57 AM

Golfcoin is only the latest iteration of a project I have been working on for 20 years. This project has gone through numerous incarnations, including more than six different teams and millions of dollars of investment. Since becoming a crypto project, there have been two different teams, both of which ended up throwing in the towel. The venture has fallen into my lap again.

I am 67 years old and dealing with Parkinson’s disease. Nevertheless, I am not giving up.  I have invested too much time and energy to walk away from this. But the path ahead is unclear at the moment. When I figure out the next steps, I will let you all know. Until then, please be patient. I am doing the best I can.

I wish you, good strength sir If u can update the community once or twice in the month will be great!
Thank you
February 08, 2021, 06:08:59 PM

February 08, 2021, 02:46:22 PM
Hi all
Yup some news & a detailed roadmap at this time with good marketing, it will be insane
looking forward to the team response

Are you people not paying ANY attention to what is happening in the U.S. and elsewhere? Things have never been this unstable. We will not post again until this situation has greatly calmed down.

a month since the last post, I imagine the project is for sell and you're waiting for a new buyer right?
The website still showing old Infos ( exchanges roadmap ... ), the youtube channel deleted, roadmap not completed dead marketing dead Twitter no trading no available exchanges no team, which means you're not working on this project anymore! right  
golfcoin is dead!

February 04, 2021, 01:49:04 PM
I'm jealous to see the majority of coins working gaining volume, hitting their all-time price high, even move it. And we'll have to just pray to the gods that it works!
January 23, 2021, 11:26:57 AM
what is happening now after the end of the election we will see some good news? I suppose everything is calm now and nothing to worried about I can't wait to see these huge updates that the Golf team was worried to announce during the voting period.
January 14, 2021, 01:39:33 PM
Hi all
Yup some news & a detailed roadmap at this time with good marketing, it will be insane

Are you people not paying ANY attention to what is happening in the U.S. and elsewhere? Things have never been this unstable. We will not post again until this situation has greatly calmed down.

I hope you're okay?   Roll Eyes
January 12, 2021, 10:28:35 AM
Hi all

January 12, 2021, 10:23:49 AM
the team are missing, it's not a good sign
it's really bad
January 09, 2021, 06:16:39 PM
Hi all
Pages:
Jump to: