Pages:
Author

Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website - page 6. (Read 26414 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
January 09, 2021, 04:40:03 PM
Hello GolfCoin Team, Happy New Year. Wishing that 2021 would be a breakout year for GolfCoin.

Needless to say that we are all waiting for some good news to come from you all. I noticed your comment on how you are awaiting world events to settle etc. But it would be prudent to share some insights with the community and atleast a roadmap for 2021.

We understand that it's almost a re-start for the project, but no better time that to capitalize on the bull run that that is already in the works. Altcoins and GolfCoin could be next, if the team could share your plans for the project. That would benefit the project and it's supporters alike. Could expand the GolfCoin fanbase even larger.

So would appreciate your thoughts and plans. Thank you.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 05, 2021, 04:15:47 PM
Hey, golf team why aren't u active on Twitter and other social media? the last post was 6 months ago...
January 05, 2021, 04:08:06 PM
you're absolutely right. We're are at the beginning
ALT season will officially start when Eth break the $1k level, all market will be crazy.
I suggest this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAlsDhnXihU it will help you.
but don't get excited much, Golf coin still no ready as the dev explained last time
Have a good day all

thank you, much appreciate it.  completed 'eth' have broken 1000$ wow all top 100 coins are on fire
January 02, 2021, 03:15:21 PM
I guess Altcoins season has officially started  Grin
December 31, 2020, 01:54:52 PM
Hi all
Happy New Year guys  Tongue
Finger crossed for 2021, hope it'll be better for Golf sector and also for Golf coin can't wait for the coming events  

FYI:

The number of rounds of golf played late in 2020 have seen enormous surges versus 2019 as all kinds of golfers – from novices to past enthusiasts reentering the sport – have sought escape from the coronavirus pandemic. But that doesn’t mean 2020 will set the growth record.

Turns out, even this year’s flood of golfers can’t beat Tiger Woods in his youth.

The National Golf Foundation and Golf Datatech, both industry observers tracking rounds played and trends, estimate in a report released this week that 2020 will end with about a 12-percent increase in rounds played in the United States over 2019’s total round played. That equates to 50 million more rounds played in 2020, the second-highest increase of any year reported.

The highest? That would be 1997, when Woods grabbed international fame with his record-breaking Masters title at the age of 21.

The U.S. saw a jump in rounds played of 63 million in 1997 over 1996, according to Golf Datatech. That year spawned what became known as the “Tiger Effect” as players flocked to the game in the wake of Woods’ inspirational April performance.

Wow, thank you for this specific info,
I didn't understand why the dev says that ( COVID and its impact on the golf sector ) if this year is much better than 2019!  
Anyway, Happy new year mate   Cool
Activity: 39
December 31, 2020, 01:45:38 PM
Hi all
Finger crossed for 2021, hope it'll be better for Golf sector and also for Golf coin can't wait for the coming events  

FYI:

The number of rounds of golf played late in 2020 have seen enormous surges versus 2019 as all kinds of golfers – from novices to past enthusiasts reentering the sport – have sought escape from the coronavirus pandemic. But that doesn’t mean 2020 will set the growth record.

Turns out, even this year’s flood of golfers can’t beat Tiger Woods in his youth.

The National Golf Foundation and Golf Datatech, both industry observers tracking rounds played and trends, estimate in a report released this week that 2020 will end with about a 12-percent increase in rounds played in the United States over 2019’s total round played. That equates to 50 million more rounds played in 2020, the second-highest increase of any year reported.

The highest? That would be 1997, when Woods grabbed international fame with his record-breaking Masters title at the age of 21.

The U.S. saw a jump in rounds played of 63 million in 1997 over 1996, according to Golf Datatech. That year spawned what became known as the “Tiger Effect” as players flocked to the game in the wake of Woods’ inspirational April performance.
December 31, 2020, 01:32:46 PM
Hi all
Activity: 77
December 29, 2020, 01:25:07 PM
last update from Altilly
https://www.altilly.com/index.html
Golfcoin is not on the safe list that's mean all coins that remain in the exchange are gone Undecided
We need news from the golf team if possible!!

Sorry, but I have nothing useful to share on this issue.

that's Ok, So there will be a new roadmap for 2021, or are ya all waiting to find a new team?

Waiting for world events to play out, leading to some kind of financial stabilization.

Do you mean ( Election of united states ) by world events to play out?  Smiley

U.S. elections, COVID and its impact on the golf sector, financial instability...
December 29, 2020, 01:09:19 PM
last update from Altilly
Golfcoin is not on the safe list that's mean all coins that remain in the exchange are gone Undecided

that's Ok, So there will be a new roadmap for 2021, or are ya all waiting to find a new team?

Waiting for world events to play out, leading to some kind of financial stabilization.
December 29, 2020, 09:02:24 AM
last update from Altilly

Activity: 68
Merit: 7
December 24, 2020, 02:24:51 PM
Hi,

This project sounds very incredible. I am a fan of Golf.

A suggestion, you could use or buy the following two domains that are free to buy on the site where you trust the most, which can be used as a reference for your project.

It's just a suggestion.

These domains are for purchase and would be a good option for your project.

www.cryptogolf.io
www.cryptogolf.net
December 24, 2020, 02:13:17 PM
Thanks to all of you for the holiday wishes.  Same back to you.
December 24, 2020, 01:55:28 PM
May this Christmas season bring you closer to all those that you treasure in your heart. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year All!
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
December 22, 2020, 07:15:01 PM
it has been almost one month since the last Golfcoin message, can we expect some good news?

The golf sector is in turmoil. It is nearly impossible to put together new funding and a new team now. The state of the elections, and COVID, makes this all the more difficult. Don't expect to hear of any progress until later in the first quarter of 2021, at best. But also know that I have been working on this project for nearly 20 years and will not abandon it. I have raised millions of dollars and hired numerous teams. I believe we will eventually be successful, but it will require considerable patience. Just being honest with you all.

Understand the predicament you are in. But don't give up. 20 years in a project is a looooong time. So hope to see you turn this around in 2021. It is realistic not to expect anything now. But any news coming from you will be much appreciated.

Wishing the entire GolfCoin team a Merry Christmas and a hopeful New Year.
December 16, 2020, 04:02:56 PM
Bitcoin on fire close to 21k
Would be really nice for GOLF to have some solid good news in the next couple of weeks!
November 26, 2020, 09:40:54 AM
it has been almost one month since the last Golfcoin message, can we expect some good news?

The golf sector is in turmoil. It is nearly impossible to put together new funding and a new team now. The state of the elections, and COVID, makes this all the more difficult. Don't expect to hear of any progress until later in the first quarter of 2021, at best. But also know that I have been working on this project for nearly 20 years and will not abandon it. I have raised millions of dollars and hired numerous teams. I believe we will eventually be successful, but it will require considerable patience. Just being honest with you all.

Thank You for your honesty i appreciate it
I Have a friend who introduced me through the crypto world, he sold me his personal golf, so I will just keep it and enjoy it
Bye-bye
November 26, 2020, 08:47:42 AM

November 26, 2020, 06:20:12 AM
November 16, 2020, 08:16:10 AM
Youtube channel is gone   Shocked Shocked
Not a good sign

Golfcoin is undergoing change of management and ownership. More information to come.
Ok Cool, Looking forward...

Nice  Wink
Yup, I don't know if there is a new team who wanna take over the project, waiting for more info
Activity: 3
November 13, 2020, 06:33:53 PM
Youtube channel is gone   Shocked Shocked
Not a good sign

Golfcoin is undergoing change of management and ownership. More information to come.
Ok Cool, Looking forward...

Nice  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: