Pages:
Author

Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website - page 7. (Read 26414 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 31, 2020, 07:44:06 PM
Youtube channel is gone   Shocked Shocked
Not a good sign

Golfcoin is undergoing change of management and ownership. More information to come.
Activity: 58
October 31, 2020, 05:21:36 PM
Youtube channel is gone   Shocked Shocked
Not a good sign
Activity: 39
September 17, 2020, 01:21:06 PM
Huuuuuum
Now You have competition what good news!!
Let see how they react

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/golff#markets
https://www.golff.finance/

PS: they said that (Media Kit & Branding Page) will be done before the end of August. 
After that they change it to close to complete!!
always late lol

I'm watching u very precisely even though I'm not at home  Smiley

hmmmmmmm......I have been watching you very closely Crypto-Dzayer..and your track record is Solid....I am referring to your track record of spreading FUD and posting harmful and useless information.  You have a very solid track record of nothing but HORSEHIT!    But don't take my word for it, lets consider your last three posts.: you have said GOLF is a joke and nobody is interested, you then posted that you were selling your 428 million coins for less than 1 Satoshi just so everyone would have to go thru your 428 million pieces before the coin could go up., and the finally you post a couple links about a company that is NOT a competitor and falsely said that GOLFCOIN has competition now.  The only thing that Golff Finance and GOLFCOIN have in common is the letters G, O, L & F.  They are a DEFI business.

I just don't understand why you are so hateful.  If you are upset about the fact that lots of other crypto coins with No REAL SUBSTANCE to them are trading on multiple exchanges while GOLFCOIN, with a great backstory, can't seem to get anything going, then just say so. There

Instead of being part of the problem why not offer solutions that make sense.  Here is an idea, instead of using your huge position as a weapon against GOLFCOIN and it's holders like myself, why don't you use it as a tool  and create liquidity by acting as a market maker.  That would be helpful and you have enough shares to do it well and make profit while doing so.

Lastly, NOBODY is going to take you seriously if the points you bring to the table are inaccurate or hurtful. It doesn't matter if you have a 400 million coins or zero coins, your only as good as what you bring to the table.
September 17, 2020, 11:22:48 AM
Thanks NGWM we’ll definitely read about this more, but from the looks of it ATARI isn’t launching this until late 2020. Recently our biggest concern has become increasingly high Gas fees. Since they will use ERC20 like Golfcoin currently does we’re guessing they might be re-thinking what platform to utilize. One of Golfcoin’s use cases was ticket authentication at industry held events, but for obvious reasons it’s impractical to be spending more in ETH to send transactions than what is being sent in GOLF. ETH2.0 is said to decrease these fees once live, however as massive adoption happens it’s still thought Gas could be relatively high. Right now we are researching and considering other blockchains that have been focused on these scaling issues, some of which seem to have already solved what ETH2.0 will. Unsure of the timing on any changeover, but we are following other projects and their proposed solutions for addressing these concerns as well.
Activity: 61
September 17, 2020, 03:38:22 AM
https://pressroom.warnermediagroup.com/na/blocklete-games-launch

This is an orpportunity.... play online and use your earned tokens in real life .... joint venture?
Maybe European Union whould support such an idea, to bring the gamers doing some sports...

ATARI launches a new console and his own cryptomarket, too:
https://www.atarichain.com/  

Are they interestet in GOLF? Ask them...

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/ATARI-2168735/company/
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
September 07, 2020, 11:45:18 PM
Where did you post it for sale?  Private or public??
August 28, 2020, 06:43:49 PM
Please stop trolling and spreading FUD Crypto-Dzayer. We’ve addressed your specific questions many many times and you’ve been in and out of support for Golfcoin through all of it. If something is an emergency most of the community knows that we reply very quickly if you message [email protected].

The team receives dozens of questions and suggestions daily and while we do our best to answer all of them we also have the actual business to work on. I’m sure you’ve been able to see the progress on the website so far as well, but that’s not the only thing that’s been happening.

Our team has always believed that Golfcoin truly does have multiple use cases for the entire sport of golf. Not just on exchanges or sending between wallets, but real value in a roughly 80+ billion industry.

Even though Golfcoin was not a major ICO and has been through multiple teams trying to make it a success, it absolutely does not mean that it will never have it’s day to shine, but it does take time when there hasn’t been millions of dollars pumped into it like other companies have had.

Again if there are specific questions someone needs answered right away it’s usually better to email directly.
Activity: 75
August 24, 2020, 08:48:31 PM
Hi there ..

What happened to this token .. any updates Soon .. been thinking of investing but since there was no volume m little hesitated .. any of the team reply plz !!
August 10, 2020, 02:40:09 PM
With younger golfers starting to winner major championships like 23 year old Collin Morikawa did this weekend when he won the PGA Championship, it creates opportunity for GolfCoin to get a foothold. Younger people are familiar with cryptocurrency and not afraid of it. We should reach out to Collin’s agent and see if he would sport the GolfCoin logo while playing. Offer him a sum of GolfCoins to do so. That would be good publicity.
August 07, 2020, 08:14:37 PM
Sparky we really appreciate the support. You’re absolutely right that we haven’t left this project because the team has faith in it and see the huge potential in the long run, not because of Golfcoin’s current value.

Crypto; need to clear something up though. Trust Wallet didn’t “list” us, nor do they make any money from any of the coins there. And to say they dumped us just flat out doesn’t make sense.

Our team integrated Golfcoin into their wallet through Github. The only issue is that due to CMC’s data initiative the price doesn’t register unless certain levels of daily volume are met on a consistent basis.

However, ZelCore’s platform streams current data from CoinPaprika so the price is up to date if you’re using it.

Of course in the long term we are still working to be able to meet CMC’s requirements, but please be aware we’re not the only project this has affected.

Lastly, we do understand the frustration without seeing very much daily trading volume and would love to see this change just as much as the community would. As mainstream adoption continues the team still believes this will happen. We wouldn’t continue with the project if we felt otherwise.
August 07, 2020, 06:45:06 PM
What about Trust Wallet? We have coins there, but we can`t withraw it, because they want to take transfer fee from transfer (less than $1) and Golfcoin has 0 value for them. How can we withraw??? Can we use other coins for fee payment while transfering Golfcoin???

Now this is a legitimate question.
August 07, 2020, 06:43:21 PM
I have held this coin for a few years now.  I got my first 500,000 shares by mining with an old Spondoolies sha256 miner. When it got converted to an ERC token my shares bumped to 5 million and then this spring I bought 5 million more. Now I have just under 10 million pieces of the crypto with the greatest real back story AND I am going to buy more....
August 07, 2020, 06:09:46 PM
Can we see some price & volume action/movement
Or we will stay for $1 as daily volume?   Grin

With a bold name like Crypto-Dzayer You really should know more about how financial/crypto markets work.  Your naive questions and cursory replies are sophomoric and are quite frankly a waste of time.  Do you really think asking questions like if the daily volume will stay at $1 are an efficient use of anyone’s time? I would prefer the guys behind GOLFCOIN  use their time and limited resources to try and make something of this coin. (they are working for free at this point because they certainly are not selling any GOLFCOIN).
August 01, 2020, 05:02:33 PM
Yes, since Golfcoin is an ERC20 token you will need a small bit of Ethereum (ETH) in your Trust Wallet for the transaction fee.

However, ETH's price has been rising and we've heard fees may be a little bit more than normal. If you have any issues we'll be happy to walk you though it.

You can email us at [email protected]
Activity: 3
August 01, 2020, 04:38:28 PM
What about Trust Wallet? We have coins there, but we can`t withraw it, because they want to take transfer fee from transfer (less than $1) and Golfcoin has 0 value for them. How can we withraw??? Can we use other coins for fee payment while transfering Golfcoin???
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
July 30, 2020, 03:26:40 PM
Currently our plans are listed and being updated on the roadmap. Right now the focus is repairing the setbacks we've had the last few months.

We've discussed Uniswap, but to be honest it probably won't be happening in the short term as the team is working on quite a bit right now. Thanks for staying positive. We're definitely hoping the rise in Bitcoin and altcoins create some more volume on the smaller exchanges. While we continue talking to larger exchanges and applying, the listing fees are typically outrageous and even ones that claim huge daily volume have projects that barely move at all. Regardless we'll keep trying our best. 

Thanks for this. We are staying positive and hoping that you will come out with an announcement soon. Let's not waste this opportunity and get left behind in the next bull run. Not only BTC, but ETH also is showing tremendous strength. People would like to transfer some of their gains into promising ALT coins that have a team and a project behind it. But for that to happen, there must be enough activity and impetus. Hope you will help to produce that an the community will take it on.

It would be great to see Golf on Uniswap and other liquidity providers to help facilitate that momentum. I would echo Crypto-Dzayer's suggestion.

July 27, 2020, 07:47:08 PM
Currently our plans are listed and being updated on the roadmap. Right now the focus is repairing the setbacks we've had the last few months.

We've discussed Uniswap, but to be honest it probably won't be happening in the short term as the team is working on quite a bit right now. Thanks for staying positive. We're definitely hoping the rise in Bitcoin and altcoins create some more volume on the smaller exchanges. While we continue talking to larger exchanges and applying, the listing fees are typically outrageous and even ones that claim huge daily volume have projects that barely move at all. Regardless we'll keep trying our best. 
July 21, 2020, 02:38:03 PM
Definitely agree with you! Especially with GOLF being so cheap on AltMarkets DOGE pair it is pretty surprising. We’re hoping that all changes as people from industries other than just the crypto community begin learning more about the use cases for projects like Golfcoin. Right now most marketing is still aimed at hyping up crypto Twitter with the goal of getting whales to load up on different coins. While that’s always nice if it happens it usually doesn’t help the projects gain any real traction for their intended use cases in the industries they claim to want to improve. That’s primarily why we haven’t given up even though volume has been so low. We are still confident all industries, including golf, will some day be using cryptocurrency on the regular just as social media is now utilized globally everyday.
July 20, 2020, 02:44:49 PM
Thanks so much for the kind words and support!  Smiley
July 20, 2020, 02:15:06 PM
We read that too and definitely agree!  Grin

Thanks for sharing!

Quick update - We're awaiting CoinGecko's response to fixing the circulating supply and will announce once it's all corrected. Also we have been continuing to make minor adjustments to the website as you've probably seen already. The domain has also been renewed so the community can rest assured Golfcoin isn't going anywhere Smiley In addition to the new wallet graphics we'll be creating a media assets page so the community can have access to logos and Golfcoin branded images for different social media platforms. This has been in progress and once we have a good number of assets it will be made public.

Hopefully the fixes with CoinGecko will be made sometime this week so we can let the community know. If not we'll make sure to post and give an update on the progress.
Pages:
Jump to: