Pages:
Author

Topic: gonefishing510 - I sent him a casasicus coin - he got it --- no anwer - page 3. (Read 6714 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
Hey Andy - ever been the defendant in a lawsuit?  Ever spend time avoiding being handed a subpoena? 

Hopefully you weren't lying about your real name and address, because if you were... boy this is going to get a log more complicated for you... but for now, I'll just show you this.  It's how I am starting the process of suing you in the state of new york.  If you don't show up of course we'll just win a summary judgment against you - that will really complicate you life. 

But for now, here is a little present for you to look at:

ICO is evil
After a reverse phone look up we now know that "Andy" is actually a 22 year old girl who graduated Newark Memorial High in 2010.  Her name is Kim Nguyen...

Her life is going to get so much worse in the coming month.  There will be a trial in NYC where, I am sure she won't show up, and we will get a summary judgment.  At that point I will be able to get a supeona issued and delivered to her, and then, assuming she doesn't show up, an bench warrant.

I honestly had given up hope until I realized we could prove not only intent to defraud, but that she is/was using multiple fake names.  This girl is in SOOO much trouble.  I kind of feel bad, I wish she had done this when she was still underage so that once she reached majority should could have a fresh start...  As of now she's going to end up on lock up live on MSNBC!  Can't wait to see the episode.
ICO is evil
https://www.facebook.com/kimbeeyannoe Sent her a message explaining what "Andy" has done and that she is about to be named as an accessory to his scam. Asked if she could help us out to avoid including her in the charges.

Her facebook page has been taken down.  I'm now thinking that Andy may just be Kim...

It's back online

Yesterday I was feeling like this guy was going to get away with this theft... however the confirmation that he was using two id's to boost his own trust profile, and that I have a signature confirmation from K Guyen or whatever her name is... this guy really isn't as smart or careful as he would like to think.  It might take a month or two, but I no longer thing we need to hire private security. 

One of my fraternity brothers is in the FBI cyber crimes division... this guy has made intent to defraud to easy to prove.  I'm pretty sure we've got him.

nmat - we should file a lawsuit in NYC - he won't show up to defend himself so we will get a summary judgement against him.  At that point we can forward the case file to the police and magistrate in CA and we'll have him.  We won't necessarily be able to collect what he owes us, even then, but, if he doesn't pay up we will be able to get entries put onto his credit report which will make him unemployable and unable to get a mortgage, car loan, or credit cards. 

His using multiple addresses to give himself a higher trust profile rating and then his attempt to use the alt ID to throw us off the trail by inventing this Jimmi Cohen character are really damning evidence. 

I feel much more confident then I did 24 hours ago. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
https://www.facebook.com/kimbeeyannoe Sent her a message explaining what "Andy" has done and that she is about to be named as an accessory to his scam. Asked if she could help us out to avoid including her in the charges.

Her facebook page has been taken down.  I'm now thinking that Andy may just be Kim...

It's back online
ICO is evil

ICO is evil
Did anyone notice Lucky7slick deleted all his posts in this thread? Haha. Idiot.

Guess it's good I took a few screen shots. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Did anyone notice Lucky7slick deleted all his posts in this thread? Haha. Idiot.
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
Theymos has confirmed via IP that lucky7slick and gonefishing510 are the same user.

Shocker.

It isn't surprising, but it's actually super good news man - it means we can reenlist law enforcement because it shows intent to defraud.

Lucky7slick tried to buy 11btc worth of casascius coins off me. He was trying to use gonefishing510 as escrow lol. When i said i would fly there to trade in person, and wanted to escrow 1btc for my flight, but with a more trusted escrow, he obviously backed out.
ICO is evil
Theymos has confirmed via IP that lucky7slick and gonefishing510 are the same user.

Shocker.

It isn't surprising, but it's actually super good news man - it means we can reenlist law enforcement because it shows intent to defraud.

Shocker.
ICO is evil

This may actually be very helpful in proving a fraudulent intent!  Thanks!

We continue to talk for about 2-3 minutes. To sum up what he said, he basically doesn't want to do any more trades on this forum anymore because he thinks everyone is a scammer. I ask about "nmat" and he said that he never got anything from him after the first trade.

That doesn't make any sense. I have plenty of evidence that I owned the coins and that they were delivered to his door. I also have a long list of traded messages with him regarding this trade.

As do I - there is absolutly no doubt this guy is trying to get away with this.  He might, but I don't believe so.  I haven't had much work with law enforcement, but I have a very large network of people that, while in no way will we threaten the man physically are going to potentially make his life very annoying.  I haven't decided to take those actions yet.  

Also I am working with nmat to decide if we want to hire a private investigator/security firm to peruse him.  While I did get screwed out of a collectible coin that had a lot of value to me, it pales in comparison to the loss incurred by nmat.

In the mean time, I have decided to try and turn my negative feelings into energy to do some positive things in the world of bitcoins.  To start with there was a family in New York who had a tragic fire new years day, losing their 7 year old and home, and having their 12 year old badly burned.  I am working with a very trusted core dev to setup a donation wallet for the family... and already have commitments for up to 10 bitcoins in matching funds.  After, and assuming this is successful I am planning to work with a friend to set up more charitable efforts in bitcoin.  

I would like to take the feelings of being burnt and loss of trust and try to turn them into something positive that will help restore for myself, and hopefully others who have been scammed that there are good bitcoin people out there who want to help.  I've started another thread here...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/question-to-the-community-about-charitable-efforts-in-bitcoin-411183

If anyone has any suggestions, I would be grateful to hear them!

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

We continue to talk for about 2-3 minutes. To sum up what he said, he basically doesn't want to do any more trades on this forum anymore because he thinks everyone is a scammer. I ask about "nmat" and he said that he never got anything from him after the first trade.

That doesn't make any sense. I have plenty of evidence that I owned the coins and that they were delivered to his door. I also have a long list of traded messages with him regarding this trade.
ICO is evil
even if the hologram is in horrible shape. as long as it's funded on uberbills, just send the coin back. would have been discussed already. obv scammer and lowlife. hope he get's what he deserves.

Honestly, the hologram was in perfect shape.  I am sure that at best what I'll get back is a different coin he has that was damaged.  But I'll be totally honest, I already got robbed, I would be happy to get back anything.

I'll post a bit more information here - I haven't had much luck with law enforcement, so I am not going with a private security company.
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
even if the hologram is in horrible shape. as long as it's funded on uberbills, just send the coin back. would have been discussed already. obv scammer and lowlife. hope he get's what he deserves.
ICO is evil

Hey you fucking clown. He posted the tracking, the signature confirmation, and you stated the coin was received, tampered with but private code intact??? What more do we need? Pay the fucking guy his god damn bitcoin for the coin he sent you.

Yeah!  What he said!   Roll Eyes Grin
This is my very last post on this forum. I am done with dealing with you people.

I just want to expose Nightowlace for his inconsistency as the "global scam buster" . The next person to scam someone will most likely be him or maybe he was working with "BlackiilLac" all this time. I see absolutely no reason for your silence on another member who have recently scammed you, yet you are so aggressive with gonefishing who didn't even take anything from you. You should at least ask for some evidence from the accusers so we all know that this scam claim is true. Yet instead of asking for the evidence first you just want to help destroy the guy. Something doesn't seem right to me.

I am out of here. Good luck everyone and TRUST NO ONE!

Hey you fucking clown. He posted the tracking, the signature confirmation, and you stated the coin was received, tampered with but private code intact??? What more do we need? Pay the fucking guy his god damn bitcoin for the coin he sent you.
Silent huh? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-casascius-coins-397827

We (those who've been scammed) are preparing a case for the RCMP. No need to keep discussing it on a thread.

Your case is being discussed here until all info is collected and then we will prepare our case for the local PD as well as the lawyer who will be filing a civil lawsuit against you.

Why continue to deflect to other threads though? Guilty much?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Nightowlace, the global scam buster, you are a victim of this scam worth more than 100+ BTC total from many users. My question to you is: WHY HAVE YOU BEEN SO SILENT ABOUT THIS? You have made ZERO post about this, ZEROOOOO. What is your motive man?

Dipshit, what the fuck does this have fuckall to do with anything in this thread?
ICO is evil
The coin was in mint condition having never been taking out of the airtite mike caldwell sent it to me in... And why are you putting my name in ""s?  

Pages:
Jump to: