Pages:
Author

Topic: gonefishing510 - I sent him a casasicus coin - he got it --- no anwer - page 4. (Read 6714 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
One last post.

Here's something I find extremely interesting about nightowlace

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-casascius-coins-397827

He has been scammed just 2-3 days ago (about the same time as this scam accusation) along with many others by "BlacklilLac" for many more bitcoins than the single coin that "Jake" lost in this thread.

I find it funny that all his crime fighting efforts are put into this accusation thread even though he has not been scammed by gonefishing. He has made zero post about "BlacklilLac" scamming him and others, yet he is putting in extraordinary efforts for something that he is not even involve in. Shouldn't you send the Hells Angels to "BlacklilLac" for scamming YOU and others?

HMMMMMMMM?

BlackLilac is another matter that is being handled by myself and Those who have been scammed by him. You scammed two members for a total of much more B than Blacklialc and I find it funny that you don't want Theymos letting us know if your IP addresses match.

So return the coins or face prosecution and civil suits.

Oh and I will post the email/text where you spoke about being a Marine and how "honor" means everything too you still makes me laugh.

PS I will continue to be a global scam buster because I hate pieces of shit like you.

Oh god.....I had a feeling i'll be accuse of scamming too. I see that you've dug up some dirt against gonefishing. This shows your full motive. I did some research on that post and here is what I found

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jjp-341936

How will you explain that? Are those your "sock puppet" account that you use to accuse people of scamming so that you can sell all the casascius coins yourself?

Theymos has my permission to look at all of my IP addresses that I have ever used and cross reference that with any other account on this forum that you think is a second account that I am in control of. Theymos please report your findings here. Thank you.

Now lucky7slick do you agree to have Theymos examine the IP addresses used for your account and compare them to the IP addresses that Gonefishing510 has used? When and if they come up as the same how will you explain that?

Now as for the coin that you've admired to receiving and seeing as how I quote you stating the private code is in tact are you going to pay for it?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
https://www.facebook.com/kimbeeyannoe Sent her a message explaining what "Andy" has done and that she is about to be named as an accessory to his scam. Asked if she could help us out to avoid including her in the charges.

Sent her a message this morning.  I'm also looking into finding out where he works ect so I can begin to let everyone in his life know what he is up to. 

You'd be better off handing the debt to someone who can actually collect it for a percentage. Just get a concrete address. Based on the region he's supposedly living in, it shouldn't be too hard.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
https://www.facebook.com/kimbeeyannoe Sent her a message explaining what "Andy" has done and that she is about to be named as an accessory to his scam. Asked if she could help us out to avoid including her in the charges.

Sent her a message this morning.  I'm also looking into finding out where he works ect so I can begin to let everyone in his life know what he is up to. 
ICO is evil
Looks like he's watching this thread. Was on the forum yesterday at 3:30pm

Well then I guess its time for him to know that I have been in touch with the authorities.  He'll have a few days to preempt this and make things right since it will take a few days to coordinate as part of his fraud was international.
Looks like he's watching this thread. Was on the forum yesterday at 3:30pm
This is a final warning to gonefishing510...

So now there are at least two of us who will be filing police reports today.   We will be referencing Jimmi Cohan of 1895 N Capitol Ave...  Andy Lee of 6292 Quartz PL, and Kim Guyen.  The 35 btc you owe to nmat Portugal, the $2,000 you owe me will both be reported.  You have two hours before we file. 

I am also sending this message to you via txt and PM.

Kimberly Nguyen
ICO is evil
This is a final warning to gonefishing510...

So now there are at least two of us who will be filing police reports today.   We will be referencing Jimmi Cohan of 1895 N Capitol Ave...  Andy Lee of 6292 Quartz PL, and Kim Guyen.  The 35 btc you owe to nmat Portugal, the $2,000 you owe me will both be reported.  You have two hours before we file. 

I am also sending this message to you via txt and PM.
ICO is evil
Anyone else who has a pending trade and isn't being contacted, let me know.   We are going to file a police report today and so anyone else that should be included in that report - let me know.

Jake

So far I've got:

jakedeez - $2,000
nmat - 35 BTC

So, this is certainly already large enough to involve law enforcement and warrant real jail time.
ICO is evil

i had a casascius coin shipped registered mail to that address with the name Kim Nguyen which is supposed to require an ID to accept

paypal email was [email protected]

Makes more sense... here is my sig confirm... he told me it was his neighbors kid...

[]http://i40.tinypic.com/nozpu1.gif[/img]

that was the name/address on the paypal account....does not seem right to be using your neighbors kids paypal account on a 2500 dollar purchase does it?

I'm still hoping that he just lost his phone or something, but I really doubt it at this point.  Kind of like hoping I win the lottery, ya know?  I guess I'll contact the police in CA later today.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

i had a casascius coin shipped registered mail to that address with the name Kim Nguyen which is supposed to require an ID to accept

Makes more sense... here is my sig confirm... he told me it was his neighbors kid...

[]http://i40.tinypic.com/nozpu1.gif[/img]

that was the name/address on the paypal account....does not seem right to be using your neighbors kids paypal account on a 2500 dollar purchase does it?
ICO is evil

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
So we have the following addresses:
1895 N Capitol Ave
San Jose, CA 95132
and
6292 Quartz PL.
Newark CA 94560
USA

But from someone who met up with him locally, "he is an ex marine and showed me his gun before the casasius coins"  so don't anyone try to be a hero or anything...

ICO is evil

1895 N Capitol Ave
San Jose, CA 95132

and

6292 Quartz PL.
Newark CA 94560
USA

But from someone who met up with him locally, "he is an ex marine and showed me his gun before the casasius coins"  so don't anyone try to be a hero or anything...

We have his PayPal account info. I don't remember his address. I'll look in my emails.

Awesome.  Well, I'll  say this, I got scammed I think, but there are some good people on this forum, and I'm pretty damn sure this guy will get caught at this point...

1895 N Capitol Ave
San Jose, CA 95132

and

6292 Quartz PL.
Newark CA 94560
USA

We have his PayPal account info. I don't remember his address. I'll look in my emails.
ICO is evil

1895 N Capitol Ave
San Jose, CA 95132

and

6292 Quartz PL.
Newark CA 94560
USA

ICO is evil
We'll you have his address and phone number. I would call the police.

I agree, however we are going to wait a couple of hours.  This is now more then one person, and we can take our time... He didn't abscond with hundreds of thousands... its not enough to ruin his life over, but we've got enough now that, if he doesn't honor it, his life will become very annoying.  So we wait a day... He might just have been (god forbid) in an accident and not be able to get online or something.  While I am stupid and too trusting, I also am not going to run right to the police and open a complaint until a least a day has passed.
Pages:
Jump to: