Pages:
Author

Topic: Good bounty campaign to start right now - page 2. (Read 777 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 11:52:43 AM
Here's a good bounty running right now - 200 RSE for the first 2000 people and there's a way where you can get 10,000 RSE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3112596.new#new
Activity: 6
February 25, 2018, 12:43:50 PM
Please suggest some bounty campaign name to start. I want to participate from the week 1 or 2 (if possible ) .

Question:
 Is there any website to detect the actual running bounty campaign .

Oтличный бayнти пpeкт. https://tokengoplatform.com/bonus/0xa88259d7d14557831aa4089e9634879d8cd781bc
Activity: 16
February 25, 2018, 12:35:07 PM
AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.
copper member
Activity: 470
Merit: 14
https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11
February 25, 2018, 07:57:13 AM
Altcoin section>marketplace>bounties
Go to this section and there are many bounties given.
Join those campaign.
I can suggest some,
Yourblock, block bank, Eoz, Optitoken etc.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
February 25, 2018, 07:37:46 AM
How about Kickcity (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kickcity-bounty-is-over-thank-you-2954691)
Is a nice one for starters. Short period, clear rules
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
February 25, 2018, 07:34:54 AM
Please suggest some bounty campaign name to start. I want to participate from the week 1 or 2 (if possible ) .

Question:

There is such a section in the forum. But in general, it is very difficult to judge which campaign is good and is really worth it.
You just have to do a very detailed research and have a little intuition.
Here's the section on where you can find bounty programs. Bounties Click Here
When i'm joining a bounty i usually check the project, the budget and the one who will manage since it is a big factor.
Go for deadley, sylon and etc etc because they are good managers.
Activity: 532
February 25, 2018, 07:28:18 AM
I was too looking to join 2 to three bounties but do they pay for the work done.
I am very new here yo start with bounties and want to be rich.
If your purpose in this forum is to earn money i think you will help to increase the spammer in this forum, earning is part of this forum but most of the people are here due to they want to get more knowledge about crypto and some are giving/sharing their knowledge to help other people about crypto. And in signature campaign/bounties are need to advertise the project well and not only just posting meaningless post for personal gain.

Well said! As stated, making money is not the main goal of this forum. Well, I do join bounty campaigns, but I also read a lot of articles/posts in this forum, especially in altcoin section. So my advise would be to read as much as you can about crypto and then join bounty campaigns. You will know which bounty campaigns are promising and which are not.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

Question:

There is such a section in the forum. But in general, it is very difficult to judge which campaign is good and is really worth it.
You just have to do a very detailed research and have a little intuition.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 06:30:57 AM
there are many good campaigns you can follow to earn income, such as DEBITUM, DENARO, NTOK, KICKCITY. and there are still many good campaigns that I do not know.

I suggest that you join the telegram manager channel campaign, such as tokensuite, amazix team, and other telegram manager channels. so you will get information about bounty. and I believe them.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
February 25, 2018, 06:28:13 AM

Question:

Morpheus Labs has started their bounty campaign recently. I suppose it's a pretty good project so you can get in. Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-morpheus-labs-bounty-is-over-thank-you-3010597.
Activity: 504
Miracle Tele
February 25, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

I recommend a bounty campaign for a fantastic project. It's a future project with an incredible team, tackling a very exciting theme. "revolutionizing the future through robots". It's a project that deserves all the attention. The project is called Kepler, and they also support a university, so that students' dreams turn into reality. More details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kepler-next-generation-blockchain-platform-for-ai-robotics-2853182
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
February 25, 2018, 06:08:08 AM
I was too looking to join 2 to three bounties but do they pay for the work done.
If your purpose in this forum is to earn money i think you will help to increase the spammer in this forum, earning is part of this forum but most of the people are here due to they want to get more knowledge about crypto and some are giving/sharing their knowledge to help other people about crypto. And in signature campaign/bounties are need to advertise the project well and not only just posting meaningless post for personal gain.
Activity: 83
February 25, 2018, 05:57:41 AM
Yes it's nice to find a very good bounty campaign now to start with you can search and find one even though it's hard it needs a lot of patience cause you cannot find one that easily but when you find it it's all worth it.
Activity: 182
February 25, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

you can also find ads here bounty, you can search in the search can be both smoother rules stated under the buzzshow is a perfect bounty campaign, but I think we are in the fifth week
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 05:30:44 AM
I suggest you to join AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases bounty program. Although it has been going for three weeks there are still few more weeks left to go. Jr. Member accepted.  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 05:12:51 AM

Question:
You can try my cmapaign, the signature I am wearing, horizon! We have a great manager and the project is very promising! We are on second week, you will not regret it! Look at the team in ICO, every one has huge experience and the project is very interesting! Horizon will utilize blockchain technology in a number of different areas: payments, payroll, data storage, VPN Services and ect. Just have a look at whitepaper!!
Yes there is a telegram group called bounty today and there is all the new bounties to choose from! Good luck
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
February 25, 2018, 05:02:35 AM

Question:

you can see different bounty campaign for altcoins at the altcoin bounty sections.
or go to bountylord website.
as of now in your rank there are many bounty that you can join but you will earn regarding on your rank.
just keep joining bounties and make quality post to rank up and make better bounty payment in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

Question:

Only this forum you can find bounty campaign at Market discussion in bounties section. There are a lot of bounty campaign you can see on this section and you can select what ICO do you like. Many bounties are offered great payment mode and the token you will receive is depends on your rank and stake.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Help the victim scammed by ColdKey
February 25, 2018, 04:57:43 AM
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
February 25, 2018, 04:54:37 AM
You have to choose bounty managers as they are the one who are responsible in distribution of bounties. And choose wisely which campaign you will join for example your social media there are bounties which are giving bigger percentage in social media campaign than in signature.
Some manager give note that they don't hold the funds for campaign. More over ICO usually use the ETH platform where there is smartcontract . Actually the manager campaign only do their task to manage the campaign, the developer is the one who responsible to pay the campaign participants. Actually escrow is very needed for campaign. I will tell you about good bounty campaigns based on my opinion. Mobilink, Miriads, Docademic, Sapien and Quantum. Those campaigns are promote good project the possibility to be success is very big.
Pages:
Jump to: