Pages:
Author

Topic: Good bounty campaign to start right now - page 3. (Read 777 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 04:40:55 AM
Please suggest some bounty campaign name to start. I want to participate from the week 1 or 2 (if possible ) .

Question:
 Is there any website to detect the actual running bounty campaign .
May be docademic is the best bounty campaign right now, be a part of them to spread the word about docademic, so more people will now a good app to access health care service. Its a good project, its for help people too.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"
February 25, 2018, 04:34:18 AM
You have to choose bounty managers as they are the one who are responsible in distribution of bounties. And choose wisely which campaign you will join for example your social media there are bounties which are giving bigger percentage in social media campaign than in signature.
Activity: 854
February 25, 2018, 04:13:10 AM
This is someone from a friend. I don't use it as I only try to join one bounty most of the time. This should be useful if you join a lot of bounties.

http://bountylord.com

But, if you ask me. I research on my own and try to find out which are most likely to be worth it.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 04:03:05 AM
hi guys,

Some bounty and airdrop campaign for every one, please check:

Phoneum Airdrop 2.0 + 5000 Android App Spots: https://medium.com/@phoneum/airdrop-2-0-5000-android-app-spots-8dee5e180feb

DracarysCoin airdrop: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2992336

MARINCOIN FREE ICO live now, only have 20,000 member who fastest, 450,000 MTC for each one. Visit here for detail: https://marineco.in/ico

Activity: 211
Merit: 10
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
February 25, 2018, 03:58:01 AM
I would suggest you go to icorating dot com website for decent projects that have a good rating there. Most of the crypto projects there offer bounty campaign program. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 03:53:34 AM
Please suggest some bounty campaign name to start. I want to participate from the week 1 or 2 (if possible ) .

Question:

There are many bounty campaigns available in this forum. You just have to look for the good ones here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0. You must be hardworking in finding good bounties based on preferences and you think that it is a good one, then you can choose it. You must read the background, the ann thread and the whitepaper to know if the bounty campaign is good for you.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
February 25, 2018, 03:50:13 AM
Using bountyhive or bountyplatform.io or maybe bounty0x they all site that manage bounty campaign for bitcointalk user, and almost all of them is really simple where you dont need to submit a report everyweeks
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
February 25, 2018, 03:23:05 AM
there are thousands of bounties in bounties sections ,just spend some time to look to every detail and evaluate whether it worth your effort or not , don't participate in bounties with so many participants you won't get much profit . also you can check my sig and have a look
Activity: 350
February 25, 2018, 03:17:37 AM
yes of course we can not leave a good bounty we have to do it to participate in ico maximally to get more profit.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 03:16:49 AM
AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
February 25, 2018, 03:12:01 AM
One of the most recent bounty campaigns I found on the forum is called https://web.enlte.com. It's a very powerful and amazing campaign with an Android app wallet. You are giving some coins when you download the app on play store on your phone. They are doing pre-ICO that is about to end soon. If you interested you can follow the above link. I think the project is about a social network on the blockchain with great features of interest. The main ICO has not been announced.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
February 25, 2018, 03:02:59 AM

Question:

Initially all the bounties could seem to be very nice and attractive however in my experience the later part comes to an end in worst possible ways. Many scams!

Well, for now I am enrolled into DIW bounty program and it is one of the well thought decentralised project which I belive will turn out to be very good. After studying the project roadmap it looks decent one to me. The bounty however running since January but there is still one month left for it to finish and you can easily enroll to benefit yourself.

After this, I would have suggested you to enrol into LANCE project, very trusted and is being ran by good manager. That increases the trust factor more that’s why added up that one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
February 25, 2018, 02:58:55 AM

Question:
if you want to start bounty from the first or second week you need to enable notification on the bounty board
any new topic about bounty created you will get notification to your email.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 02:38:04 AM
Here, take it: EOZ, ETHEERA, Froshfeel, European Cryptobank, Quifas, Horizoncomm, Zupply

I don't see the listed campaigns as a promising one because I checked nearly all the telegram group didn't say anything good about their project. For instance the people on the telegram spreadsheet are more than those in their telegram groups.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 02:21:21 AM
All bounty, good
You only need to follow up to 50 - 70 bounty in 3 months, then your feeling to bounty will be able to distinguish a good project and even you dare to invest
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 25, 2018, 02:19:43 AM

Question:
what do you mean actual running bounty campaign?and why needed a website?you can check thousands of bounty campaign via. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 There you can find all the bounty campaigns thats going now.though you need to be more observant in regards to choosing respective campaign,and the managers that would be running the campaign,reliability is the key to find a good one
Activity: 518
February 25, 2018, 02:19:31 AM
check on the bounty thread for the list of bounties running right now. There are plenty of them and you can choose from different campaigns that they have. You can join more then 10 to 20 campaigns if you have plenty of time to do the task. You can also check for the campaign managers who hold good trusting rating as one of your criteria for good bounty campaigns.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 02:18:56 AM
Agree check Marketplace > Bounty.There you find a lot campagins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
February 25, 2018, 02:06:25 AM
Go to alternate currencies sections > marketplace > bounties,there you will find a lot of promising bounty campaigns but you need to be careful because most of these campaigns wont pay you,do a lot of research about the project from the developers to the founders if these people are anonymous there is a big chance that they wont pay your efforts.
This is very true,a lot of bounty campaigns and ICOs today are not paying the right bounties which they have promised to the bounty hunters.And we couldnt do anything about this because the bounty managers has the right to change any rules in the campaign,but these previleges are being abused by some bounty managers,all we need to do is to join the campaigns which has good paying managers.

yeah you are right.
the most important now is not which bounty you have to follow,but which bounty manager.
try to find their track record first before u decide to join campaign.
its useless if u join from first week but u get a bad bounty manager.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 24, 2018, 11:35:39 PM
You need to search yourself here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
To many variables like duration, social media influence on twitter, facebook and others. You need to look the best one for you!

Websites exist but not all bounties are tracked, you can look here for example https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/

agree, I also like to search ICO information that will be implemented from bounty board and from icodrop website, in icodrop very complete information, from development team, project platform, to bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: