Pages:
Author

Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs - page 11. (Read 4201 times)

Activity: 959
Merit: 500
One of possitve effect of Robots is that it can be used to do very dangerous task instead of putting a person life at risk. They were made for human aid, but most of us become dependent and become lazy. Another negative effect is that most of our manpower were replaced by robots because of high work efficiency.
I would not really call it just dangerous task, but can actually do more than any human can do as programmed and even faster without complaining of a raise or giving excuses of not coming to work and we both know that no company owner will not prefer to go for that. Unfortunately, this is the case and there is nothing anyone can do than to just adapt to the situation of life, see how to do something else with their life and move on. It is life, there are so many opportunities than factory jobs, it just requires staying smart, let's face the truth.

The biggest advantage of using robot is that robots can do a work very quickly and more accurately than humans if they are built in a right way, also they perform jobs free of coasts but on the other hand robots are decreasing job opportunities for people and also it is damaging human’s health because now a day people relay more and more on machines and are becoming useless themselves

In many countries the population gets older and less children are born. Some tasks need to be done by robots becaus you don't find humans who would want to do them. In Japan, I think they have already robots for simple tasks in nursing homes because they can't get enough employees.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
The good effect of robot It can works faster and  longer hours than human, Because robot cannot feels tired unless it's still fully charged.
The bad effect of robot compared to human laborers, Every company have some possible to cost cutting the manpower. And the worst is
Several people suffered the obesity, Because of this thing.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
One of possitve effect of Robots is that it can be used to do very dangerous task instead of putting a person life at risk. They were made for human aid, but most of us become dependent and become lazy. Another negative effect is that most of our manpower were replaced by robots because of high work efficiency.
I would not really call it just dangerous task, but can actually do more than any human can do as programmed and even faster without complaining of a raise or giving excuses of not coming to work and we both know that no company owner will not prefer to go for that. Unfortunately, this is the case and there is nothing anyone can do than to just adapt to the situation of life, see how to do something else with their life and move on. It is life, there are so many opportunities than factory jobs, it just requires staying smart, let's face the truth.

The biggest advantage of using robot is that robots can do a work very quickly and more accurately than humans if they are built in a right way, also they perform jobs free of coasts but on the other hand robots are decreasing job opportunities for people and also it is damaging human’s health because now a day people relay more and more on machines and are becoming useless themselves
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think the good effect of robots replacing humans is Robots are efficient and never get tired. They will just do the job exactly the same, with accuracy and time efficiency. They don't get sick, tired or even complain. Robot will really good with jobs that don't need inform decision to tackle. The bad part is, many individuals will lost their jobs. That will be a nightmare for those people, loosing job is not an option for them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Firstly,if it's said to be good effect, robots are more energetic .The companies able to get a lot profits because robots can produce so much and work too much,they don't need to rest and sleep which isn't possible for humans.The bad effect of this will increase the amount of unemployment in the country as well as become lazy.
Activity: 14
Producers can be all machines and robots, but consumers will always be people. So, why will companies continue to create products when nobody has the income to consume them? Under this hypothesis, machines will replace human labor only when the increase in productivity improves the purchasing power of the population as a whole. The moment you stop doing it, the situation will reach a balance. It is evident that the human can not be replaced.
Activity: 28
The fear of being replaced by a machine begins with the consolidation of the industries, at the beginning of the 19th century, when the workers organized themselves to put an end to the machines, considered responsible for the dismissals and bad salaries. This fear of technology increases with its progress and development of artificial intelligence. It is estimated that by 2025 many of the current jobs will be occupied by robots, but is there a basis to believe that they will displace us completely?
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What is your opinion about this guys.
The reason why many businesses are prefer to use machines and equipments than employing people is because they say that the machines are more productive, the quatity is more good and also the quality. There is really bad effecf to our economy if the businesses will continue to use machines because the unemployment rate in our society is increasing.
They can balance the employment rate if they will use the robots because they can hire humans to do maintenance and also for some positions like the manager that the owner can use the humans to do those jobs. The robots are more into producing product and not all of the jobs can be done by robots so it doesn't have a clear bad effects in my opinion.
Activity: 70
jobs humans can do but robots can do even better. Humans can weave cotton cloth with great effort, but automated looms make perfect . And best thing about robots is that they never get tired and can literally work on certain tasks 24 x 7.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
pros:
- high efficiency rating: since machines can work very productively with minimal effort
- high productivity: they do work tirelessly
- easily monitored and calibrated all at once or per tasks
- convenience

cons:
- less people needed to operate them which can result to low employment rate
- if not managed properly, pollution
- higher maintenance costs as opposed normal wages
- too much dependency on them = lazy humans

i'm sure there are more pros and cons. However, these are what stand out for me.
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
The reason why many businesses are prefer to use machines and equipments than employing people is because they say that the machines are more productive, the quatity is more good and also the quality. There is really bad effecf to our economy if the businesses will continue to use machines because the unemployment rate in our society is increasing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
I think the presence of robots brings a huge impact in the economic system especially production, the cost is very efficient compared to using human labor, with this fact of course makes unemployment because human jobs are replaced with robots.
If we look at the industry processes now, everything is automated now with the help of using robots, using the robots we have both benefits and also detrimental to the society. Robots reduce time, so human resources are not required as human workers replace robots, but that creates unemployment that is a bad effect.
Activity: 91

Robotics is a product of advance technology automated machin. It dehumanized human being because robot can replace man which resulted  to the lost of man's employment. Robot can do works faster which man cannot do, this is the bad effect of robot. The good effect of robot on job, it makes the job lighter  and faster. It reduces the needs for manpower. But robots could do the work with the supervision of man.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
both has its pros and cons.
Pros
1. Much production of products
2. Less payment for workers insurance such as health and accident
3. One time investment on the machineries
4. Everything are specific and can be controlled.

Cons.
1. No human touch
2. May loss products uniqueness
But at the end of the day, i still prefer human interventions always. Humans are still much more intelligent than robots.
Activity: 193
Having a robots, companies only benefit from it because the production is very fast, all the products is in bulky and don't need a lot of manpower.
 Right now unemployment rate is very high because of this robots, manpower is being replaced. There's no need to hire lot of people to do a job. We don't know what kind of jobs next generation will do because of this robots.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
I think the presence of robots brings a huge impact in the economic system especially production, the cost is very efficient compared to using human labor, with this fact of course makes unemployment because human jobs are replaced with robots.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Activity: 25
well I think robots can be good in replacing human jobs when it comes to speed and robots don't need to rest and eat. The negative result of it is there is a high chance of people who are unemployed. Lots of people lost income if that happens.
Right because robots are more effective than human, now it is easy to take a lot of work from robots with short time. They are not in need of food and rest as you said so they can work for the whole day, but the problem that we will face is that we will have to take risk as if they will not be properly programmed then they will spoil all of our effort and our investment.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
In an idealistic world, the robots would do all the hazardous and exhausting jobs, and humans could evolve towards less tiring and more rewarding tasks...
In reality, I think that, exactly like at every stage of evolution, some jobs will disappear and others be created. Saying that robotisation is the cause of unemployment is quite a shortcut.
I do always believe that robots are good, but not really good. We should mind the level of which we build these robots.
Yes, they are good, they work very hard more than we humans do and they can carry out heavy tasks, but they are not smart as human beings when it comes to some certain duties.

Sometimes you even need to control them and tell them what to direct them on what to do. And another thing is that robots are very dangerous, and we should have limit on the number of robots we produce and how advanced they can be.
Overall, robots are good because it help us to improve productivity and that is the reason why the majority of the companies are using robots and they are just hiring humans to control and maintain their robots, i really believed that in the future we can see robots replacing humans in order to have a fast progress on the tasks and make the job well done.
Pages:
Jump to: