Pages:
Author

Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs - page 22. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 274
Good effects will be less mistakes since robots are programmed. It will avoid human errors. Also it is faster than human labor. The bad effect will be unemployment rate will increase and will end up poverty. And people will be more lazy because robots will take their work.
Robotics as replacement for human jobs, will surely benefits manufacturers and business tycoons since they are the one who can really afford such innovation. This will actually multiply production outputs and minimizes human error in productions since almost 90 percent of the job will be done by machines which are already programmed. hence, this will automatically eradicate 90 percent of production personnel that will cause extreme rise on unemployment rate.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Replacing robot to humang being have good and bad effect , good effect they can work as much as they can, less hassle, minimize time , they can work without salary but the bad effect is the human being work precisely and good quality rather than the robots . In the other hand if they use robots in the company they can less money that will provide to the worker and work fast (withouylt a delay)
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Depends. If you're doing a routine job (conveyor belt or accountant) I agree. If you're a custom bike builder or a lawyer I'd say you win heavily. People being replaced by machines is nothing new in economic history,
That is why there are just some professions that cannot be taken over by robots. Those with factory and some menial jobs will get affected mostly since most of the work will be done by robots anyway, which would make their services worthless. However, for the companies, a lot will change for them positively as they get to make more money from the job which is being done faster by the robots which makes it an advantage to them.

The idea of robots is great but it may cause bad effects also. If robots replace human jobs, there is a posibility that human may become lazy and ignorant of his works. Other than that, it may be a threat to the community if in case those robots are formatted in a bad things or wrong doings.
It is normal for the humans to get lazy in situations where the robot is doing the work and all you need is the maintenance of the robots. Moreover, the work that one would have employed a human to do being taken over by a robot totally means human services will no longer be required in such areas and we all know what that would result to.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I think is bad effects when robots replacing humans jobs. Not becouse humans lose jobs,it is becouse we don't need robots at all,and don't need some many jobs. Specialy,we don't need jobs that are devided in selections.. All we need is modesty
You think we don't need them? Population of people is still growing and making robots do our jobs make it possible to just live on cause their doing more than us even if one person should program them to do it and even take care of it.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Society should also care about giving a new jobs to people. robots can replace people and it's really good effect, but i think the most important thing, is to create altarnative income to people which dont have any income like a minimal amount of money to have everything for sallary
One of the fear coming from bpo industry is to have robotics voice agents if this kind of AI exist millions of people inside third world countries will be affected so hard, though it will bring much easier for company owners facilitating much fewer manpower but the sad effect will also needed to consider.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I think is bad effects when robots replacing humans jobs. Not becouse humans lose jobs,it is becouse we don't need robots at all,and don't need some many jobs. Specialy,we don't need jobs that are devided in selections.. All we need is modesty
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Society should also care about giving a new jobs to people. robots can replace people and it's really good effect, but i think the most important thing, is to create altarnative income to people which dont have any income like a minimal amount of money to have everything for sallary
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
The effects of robots replacing human in doing job are very numerous in as much as it has to do with productivity.
1 robot can work faster and longer then human and at that it increase productivity and efficiency.
2 robots work with objectivity as long as it program to carry out such job
And it disadvantage are
1 robots replacing human in doing job can lead to human loosing they daily jobs there by leading to unemployment
2 it can lead to people getting lazy
3 since robot don't have reasoning faculty it will be difficult for robot to contribute to the improvement of the work place or organization.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What is your opinion about this guys.
In my own opinion, the good effects of robots in replacing human jobs is that every work will be more organize and more faster while the bad effects of robots in replacing humans is that unemployed people will increase because many companies would likely to accept robots than humans, because as i said robots are more organize and more faster to work. And i think it will never happen because humans needs a work for them to earn money to provide all of their daily needs.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
Of course the production of human job will be lessen because of the robots. And we know many people works on factories that requires workers to do too much work, it might better for the owner to have robots workers because it can be faster than the usual but lets think about those people who will lose their job because they are replacing by robots.
Exactly.  Companies who will be hiring/using robot in replace of people will have more production.  As robots do not need to have a lunch break.  It just need a little rest and some maintenance.  But if companies will use robots, then unemployment will become a problem.  Hope that it will not happen.
That is one advantage robot has really been able to bring. We cannot discard the fact that things will keep evolving and getting better while we end up not being able to do things the way we used to. I remember in the past when we can only send messages via post mail and then emails started and things changed with internet.

Robots are just another way of making things better and that is just one side of technology that makes it disadvantageous as humans are replaced but we just have to adapt and find other means of survival.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Obvious good points are :
* Once configured correctly do work precisely.
* Cost effective. Save tons of money.
* Could work 24x7 days through out year. Years after year.
* Improved AI has given more power to the decision making in robots thus their decision are purely analytical. Rather than emotional.
* No strikes for payment issue.

Cons:
* A lot of human beings finding themselves out of job and that too when they are over 35 years or 40 years old. This age is very vulnerable as people are less inclined to learn new technology thus rendering them less useful with advanced technology. If person skills are redundant and can be automated then only way to earn living for that person is to find another field.
* Over reliance on robot caused some failures which were not foreseen while programming the robot.
* Increased laziness in human beings.
* Increased the lack of trust between humans.

Okay that's a good point by point answer dude and you've pretty much covered it already. If you look at those points though, i think the positive effects have more weight than the negative points so it's going to be a big help im general if robots become a regular part of any workforce
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
Obvious good points are :
* Once configured correctly do work precisely.
* Cost effective. Save tons of money.
* Could work 24x7 days through out year. Years after year.
* Improved AI has given more power to the decision making in robots thus their decision are purely analytical. Rather than emotional.
* No strikes for payment issue.

Cons:
* A lot of human beings finding themselves out of job and that too when they are over 35 years or 40 years old. This age is very vulnerable as people are less inclined to learn new technology thus rendering them less useful with advanced technology. If person skills are redundant and can be automated then only way to earn living for that person is to find another field.
* Over reliance on robot caused some failures which were not foreseen while programming the robot.
* Increased laziness in human beings.
* Increased the lack of trust between humans.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
I think it would really have an effect in the unemployment rate, it would increase actually. for the businessmen or entrepreneurs this is a good effect for them to have robots because it would lessen for them to pay for service rather than a human which you have to pay for their salary. But people would also be lazy because of robots and more and more bad effects will come out if robots will replace human jobs for good.
First, I would.like to say that the main reason for making robots is to make our job easier and stress-free. But looking at what you just said, I think you’re very right.

Making robots will increase the rate of unemployment. Let’s take for example– big companies like Google, Apple and Microsoft might prefer to buy robots to handle some duties than hiring people to do it and paying them monthly. In that way, it has increased unemployment rate.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The good effect of robots is that if it is well programmed, it will give 100 percent productivity and accuracy. The company can be confident in their quality. However because of robots, human power will be lessen and there is high probability of unemployment. It is like the relationship between human is not mutual since one is benefited and the other is affected.
I agree...the only drawback is that the jobs will become much less, and in all other respects, the only advantages - productivity will be higher, people won't have to work in terrible conditions, the less human factor
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NEGATIVE EFFECT
1. Human becomes Lazy
With the Robot in the future, the Robot has been programmed to be smarter and more painstaking in terms of work. And the existence of robots Humans will become lazy because their work is replaced, ranging from Car Bringing, washing dishes, etc.
2. More and more unemployed
In the future many work will be replaced by robots.

POSITIVE EFFECT
1. Robots can Help Defuse Bombs, Find Bombs, etc.
2. The robot can walk freely in space.
3. Robot can simplify Human work.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
The good effect of robots is that if it is well programmed, it will give 100 percent productivity and accuracy. The company can be confident in their quality. However because of robots, human power will be lessen and there is high probability of unemployment. It is like the relationship between human is not mutual since one is benefited and the other is affected.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Good effects of having robot is that your production output will be bigger compared with human workers.  The productiin will be shortened considering that robots will not need to go to the comfort room, talking with their co workers, or having some break.  As to the bad effect, it will cost a big impact as many people will become unemployed.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Replacing humans with robots have advantages and disadvantages. Robots can produce more than humans and the products are nearly flawless, while humains produce less compared to robots because they are slower and the products can sometimes be usless and damaged. Humains make mistakes that's in our nature. But replacing them with robots is wrong. You can't just put a big number of workers to unmepoyment without thinking what will they be like later. They have families and they can't live without jobs.
Replacing people with robots is good for business but it's cruel.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
good effect : robots are made to be perfect and do a consistent job with out that feeling of being tired and will continue work at the same level for longer hours that will not need to pay everyday..

bad effect: it will lessen the job for human being and will give  anohter level of unemployment will result for a higher rate of poverty..
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
The good effects of robots to the world is the productivity will just become better and better because there is no need for a lot of human because they can just hire human to operate and it requires lesser effort than the humans working. The bad effect of this, there will be more people that will become unemployed because they will be going to be replaced by robots.
Pages:
Jump to: