Pages:
Author

Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs - page 20. (Read 4201 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What is your opinion about this guys.
For me the good effect of the robot and the work is easy and orderly,so it's good for our economy.But the bad effect is the things people need to do and  it effects people because they lose of opportunities or job work.The entrepreneur's income is great for the company,but the people are losing their jobs, so for me it has a great impact on me and for those looking for a jobs.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
i am a good worker if robots will replace human for there job so where will they get a salary they dont have money to buy there needs so this is a big effects to human,i dont like robots....
Activity: 427
good effect and bad effect of robots in replacing human job the good effect is work job done fast and the bad effect is more people become jobless

Good effect when robots do the job, its fast and perfect and accurate. Bad effects, the humans will no longer be healthy.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
Replacing humans with robot will make production more faster with almost 99% accuracy however if it will totally replace human workers big percentage will tend to lose their jobs because of automation its one of the most common bad effects of this, more robots less jobs to do.   
Using robots have both advantages and disadvantages. The biggest advantage of using robot is that robots can do a work very quickly and more accurately than humans if they are built in a right way, also they perform jobs free of coasts but on the other hand robots are decreasing job opportunities for people and also it is damaging human’s health because now a day people relay more and more on machines and are becoming useless themselves, which is a biggest threat to human’s health.
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"
The good effects of robots in replacing human job are work would be easier, it is more faster than humans, deadlines will be met and all products will be done perfectly but the disadvantages are umployed people will increase, poverty will take place and people will depend on robots.
Activity: 90
good effect and bad effect of robots in replacing human job the good effect is work job done fast and the bad effect is more people become jobless
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
No i think it's should happen because it will take many jobs from employee and make them become unemployee. Which is really bad .
Activity: 504
It makes life easier when robot work for you. But I think if robots replace humans in their job. It will result in high unemployment. Many people will loose their job if it happen it will result to poverty. And it make people lazy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
The good advantage in the company their work will be easier and faster unlike in humans they have so many compliments and demands to add their salary before they do their job perfectly.The disadvantage are many people will became jobless and because they can replace human as an employee people will be lost and they will become lazy because of robots.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Just look at the history and you will get the clue of how things will go in this case. Unfortunately, in the course of history, the advantage was always used on the behalf of the rich. So in this case i expect that there will be high degree of automation until the moment when it starts to affect the economy since jobs will be lost and tax collection will decrease. Then we might see some changes.
Activity: 238
My opinion is that we need to develop new jobs for humans. In life we need work, we need a purpose, something to be proud of. If we all loose our jobs to machines it will affect our overall well being, at least thats what I expect. Maybe at first the free time is nice, but it will get boring soon. Other than vouching for this, I dont have nothing against automation and robotics that replace human jobs (besides of doctors and nursing staff, this domain should remain human imo), but in other fields it will bring a lot of improvements to our world. I think that countries that embrace these technologies and are deploying them and working with them, will have a huge advantage in the future over those that dont do so.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
advantage if the robot replaces human work then human life will be easier but the shortcomings of humans will be more lazy it is in my opinion

This is true. People will become lazy with robots that surround us as they may tend to rely all the tasks in robots. With the mind set that it's their job and it's their essence why they're made. But in the contrary with it, robots are way too efficient and more reliable with the work loads that you'll give while you can relax and do more things. In this way, we can save our time and energy and we can spend more time with our family.
Activity: 224
The good effects is  less manpower and work efficiency.

And the bad effects is unemployment and makes human functions not useful.
Activity: 223
My own contribution to this is that at this time when developing countries are still struggling with high level of unemployment, introduction of machines to replace man will not be the best. Although this might work for developed countries but for developing, it doubt its workability.
Activity: 378
advantage if the robot replaces human work then human life will be easier but the shortcomings of humans will be more lazy it is in my opinion
Activity: 350

The good effects of the rpbots are of course the production will be much more easy and much more products will be produced with a short period of time. But the bad things are much more than the good things. The very bad things are more people will be unemployed because of them being replaced by robots after that thing. And they will lose jobs and will lead to poverty and will lead to crimes. And the robots can do malfunction and cannot think as people fo because robots do not have emotional thinking.
Activity: 420
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
I think the good effects of robots in replacing human Jobs will make the job faster and the bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs is many people suffer because they lose their jobs.
Robotics means study of field of Robots is a boon at the same time bane to the human beings, first let me explain why it is boon, because of the Robots productivity increases i.e., production time reduces, production rate increases, accuracy and precious are more. Over dependency on robot causes job loss to the workers nothing but unemployment problems that is bane to the  society.
Activity: 224
Yeah there were good and bad effects of replacing humans with robot to do a job.One of the good effects maybe is,humans doesnt need to exert much effort and energy.In short we can save our energy due to robots who can do our work.But the sad part is,other people losses the probability of having a job because other companies think robots can do much better job than humans.
Activity: 101
The good effect is obviously more efficient work. There will be lesser errors since there will be no human errors. A robot can be programmed flawlessly and there will be very minimal mistakes in the job that the robot is doing. It will also be faster. Robots can also work non stop unlike humans.

The bad effect will be humans will become unemployed. Tons of people have a repetitive job and I remember the line "You will be replaced by a robot in the future." that is said to the people that are doing nothing but the same thing over and over again. An example of this are construction workers and factory workers. Robots can easily replace them and some of the tasks are already done by robots. The thing, though, robots require a lot of money. It will require bigger capital than just hiring people from the third world country. Since a lot of people in third world countries don't really specialize in something or too simply put it, they are uneducated, the payment for hard labor is a lot cheaper.
Activity: 350
I think the good effects of robots in replacing human Jobs will make the job faster and the bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs is many people suffer because they lose their jobs.
Pages:
Jump to: