Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Initiative by Royse777! - page 4. (Read 860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 4687
**In BTC since 2013**
February 11, 2023, 11:03:02 AM
With such AI based software becoming more popular the tools to detect such text will also come like the OpenAI has launched one such tool but still in the initial phase as reporting accuracy is less at the time

After telegraphing the move in media appearances, OpenAI has launched a tool that attempts to distinguish between human-written and AI-generated text — like the text produced by the company’s own ChatGPT and GPT-3 models. The classifier isn’t particularly accurate — its success rate is around 26%, OpenAI notes — but OpenAI argues that it, when used in tandem with other methods, could be useful in helping prevent AI text generators from being abused.

Source : OpenAI tool

The tool can even be good, but it will only be minimally effective if the user does copy-paste.
I did a test, using the texts provided by the platform, and if you mix a human paragraph with an AI, it validates as not being made by AI.

The initiative is interesting, but it will always be very difficult to catch someone, unless you are really bad at doing that cheat.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
February 11, 2023, 10:58:43 AM
With such AI based software becoming more popular the tools to detect such text will also come like the OpenAI has launched one such tool but still in the initial phase as reporting accuracy is less at the time
This is business lol. Create a problem and sell the solution to the business. If ChatGPT(example in general) wouldn't exist, no AI-generated text wouldn't have existed and we would never be needed that AI text detection tool. Anyway, I don't know how much capable the tool is to detect AI-generated text but I have checked with another tool (forgot the name) and it told me the text is genuine while I generated the text with ChatGPT lol.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
February 11, 2023, 10:40:13 AM
It's good approach to tackle all those spammers who are trying different ways to plagiarise just to earn few merits and can't have their original ideas to be contributed on the forum.I see there are certain things which heps to distinguish between human writing and AI based text generator as there could be some sentences mixup but with ChatGPT the accuracy rate is high which is why it's becoming more popular and used by many at this time.But such things will help atleast some members here to report if they found someone is using these softwares to write their posts and help reduce plagiarism.

Along with it these posts should also be reported in this thread also so that for violating the forum rules they should get account banned also.

I don't know exactly if the AI ​​posts in question can be recognized as easily as someone catches plagiarism, but there should be a tool that helps users to reveal the AI ​​posts. While I haven't got the tool yet, but maybe someone there knows about it.

After telegraphing the move in media appearances, OpenAI has launched a tool that attempts to distinguish between human-written and AI-generated text — like the text produced by the company’s own ChatGPT and GPT-3 models. The classifier isn’t particularly accurate — its success rate is around 26%, OpenAI notes — but OpenAI argues that it, when used in tandem with other methods, could be useful in helping prevent AI text generators from being abused.

Source : OpenAI tool
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
February 11, 2023, 10:35:20 AM
It is a good initiative from Royse777 but points are
  • Chance to catch such bad posters in good campaigns is very low. Initially, they must have good post history, posting habit to be accepted by the manager so that they less likely are bad posters and if they are good ones, they won't change their posting habit after were chosen by the manager.
  • It's a mutual correlation between good campaign (with good payrate I mean), good manager, good eligible posters and their posts during participating time in the campaign.

Beyond good campaigns, I believe the forum will see more spams from ChatGPT- and others AI-generated contents and in upcoming months, there will be more permanent bans on AI-supported plagiarisms.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
February 11, 2023, 10:30:48 AM
I had to search the thread out since what you said wasn't linked up to the appropriate thread.
Royse777 had to edit their campaign thread to include it (today, possibly). It's on the OP. Next time do well to link the quote properly for ease of reading for others. It's a good initiative and I think more CMs will want to follow it. I've read a thread where members were decrying the activities of Al in the forum, and now this action by a CM. Once the Al idea come up on the internet last year I knew there would be many who would want to explore the stuff for negative use. Humans are like that; always trying to make bad use of a good innovations.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
February 11, 2023, 10:21:47 AM
It will be a very hard task to catch them though.
That's why they get paid, and I guess it's worth the effort.
I don't know exactly if the AI ​​posts in question can be recognized as easily as someone catches plagiarism, but there should be a tool that helps users to reveal the AI ​​posts. While I haven't got the tool yet, but maybe someone there knows about it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
February 11, 2023, 10:13:18 AM
I assuming it’s chat GPT AI. I think it’s possible if someone will carefully check someone statement since AI just use data available on the web. I think a user that using an AI will have a post construction pattern as an AI which is noticeable if you are using the AI app to ask question or do something.

It will be a very hard task to catch them though.
Activity: 756
Merit: 390
February 11, 2023, 10:04:02 AM
I was going through the Services Child board and found that the Yo!Mix Bitcoin Mixer Signature Campaign was Open. As like everyone does I also went through it and found on the Campaign ANN a new initiative. This new initiative as per my knowledge has not be initiated by any other BM other than @Royse777. I think it is tricky but can get good results. Quoting what he wrote

To prevent AI domination effective from today we are introducing an incentive for forum users. Find AI written posts on this campaign
and report to me either in public or in forum PM, please be sure you have enough reference to support the claim. For successful report
the reporter will receive the weekly payment instead of the accused campaigner. The campaigner will be removed immediately.

I created this thread to know what you guys think about it. Do you feel he/she as in Royse777 will be able to catch those Bounty hunters who are using AI chatbots to earn Bitcoin on a signature campaign managed by him? Will other BMs follow his initiative in the future?

I think it is not impossible but can be made possible if someone knows how to find an AI script for a reply or a topic.
Pages:
Jump to: