Pages:
Author

Topic: Good News!!! - page 9. (Read 2386 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 05:42:34 AM
well after the dips I said to myself: "no more"
but here I am again...

Maybe u can do some research by yourself first, caused everyone thinking is different..maybe for me is good but for others not  Smiley
August 27, 2018, 05:35:26 AM
It does not look like good news, most likely for some PR, no more!

im sorry, i just wanna share this out for everyone caused i thought this is good news  Sad
Maybe u can do some research by yourself first, caused everyone thinking is different..maybe for me is good but for others not  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 01:12:00 AM
Why do I think this site is so familiar? This seems to have been done according to a common pattern that second-rate projects use.
Activity: 1050
August 26, 2018, 03:31:28 PM
It looks like this project is good, seeing the products they have is very different from the others. But unfortunately, the project team's profile is still not experienced in the crypto field, although like that if they are committed to the vision and mission, then this project will be very successful in the future.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 03:29:50 PM
i think it's just hyped, but otherwise not so bright...
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 03:27:34 PM
ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

It is an amazing success in this type of market. because the coin which is growing while all the others are falling is the amazing perspective one! This for me is a real sign of working project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
August 26, 2018, 03:25:16 PM
Tokens from celebrities Smiley
For me, this project is just another exchange with its own tokens. Most likely it will be an exchange for shitcoins, which were advertised by celebrities
Thus, shitcoins will be divided into two classes: those that are advertised by celebrities (diamond shitcoin or buzcoin) and which are not.
Wait and see. The idea of crypto-kittens isn't smart, but you can see what happened....
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
August 26, 2018, 03:15:17 PM
I really don't understand what's the meaning of this type of project where celebrity can trade or list their coin or tokens. Really need this type of project or why need?  Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
August 26, 2018, 03:08:56 PM
ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

Do not rejoice ahead of time. The work of bots has not been canceled. About the big name. A vivid example of ICO Ronaldinho. Is someone in their right mind would invest in such a project? One big name is not an indicator.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 02:57:58 PM
I also think that this can be just an advertising project. On which they just want to make money. That's all. It is desirable to avoid such projects.
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
August 26, 2018, 02:56:58 PM
For me good news sound slightly different. Actually,  not slightly,  but very-very different. If if is good news for somebody,  I'm happy for you guys:)
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
August 26, 2018, 02:54:26 PM
The title is promising)) But in fact, it seems like a PR. I have not heard anything about the ACM token before. If there is free time, I will study the project.
Activity: 333
August 26, 2018, 02:04:29 PM
I think the best news at the moment is a rising market. Revival of coin prices is very meaningful for investors. In the last months we have always been sad for fear of losing money.
Activity: 93
August 26, 2018, 01:55:24 PM
I do not know this project, of course I'll look it up, but your message is more like an advertisement that violates forum rules! If he really deserves attention, then the world will know about him. Do not throw the link like this, it discourages the desire to invest in this project.
Activity: 182
August 26, 2018, 01:32:43 PM
I do not know if this is a good news or not but I can not say that this is a good project although I am participating in the hunt for bonuses in this project. What I care about now is hope this project succeeds so that all those who hunt for money like me do not waste time.
copper member
Merit: 3
August 26, 2018, 01:27:30 PM
At what capitalization it so high? $ 40 million? This is not so good news, because every takeoff and fall follows. To my mind.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
August 25, 2018, 04:44:58 AM
The amout of new exchanges coming to the market is staggering and now they are all trying to outdo each other with launching their own trading coins and offering rebates to customers or other incentives. I would wait and see how any new platform performs before trying to get heavily involved with it as a previous experience with COSS ended up in the trash basket.
copper member
Merit: 6
August 25, 2018, 04:42:36 AM
Oversubscription doesn't mean a project is better than many out there, it just shows how well hyped the project is and this will only pay flippers who just want to flip the token for fast gain without having the interest to hold it for long.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 25, 2018, 04:42:13 AM
I am a beginner. It is still difficult to judge whether the project is good or bad. I have to do relevant research and analysis to make the right choice. I also want to hear your suggestions.
Better to do so, needs to have a hard research and never base your decision from someone, your own understanding will bring success to your investment, being influenced by such hyped will let your money in danger, most of the time those hyped really gather attentions and if you ain't come into the right timing you will just ends up losing so be careful.
Activity: 168
August 25, 2018, 04:40:28 AM
Site looks not good at all. I will not join this project.

why? just because the site looks not good or this project not that good?  Sad

site does not dictate if the project is good or no good because ive already witness other projects that became succesfull even though their site is not really captivating to the eys of thier visitors  . what really matter the most is if their project has a unique usage and purpose on why they are invented  .   you can also check for other site reviews and you can also check thier own details by your self , in that way , you can compare the other feedbacks about your own analysis if the project is really worth it to invest .  goodluck .
Yes, I agree with your suggestion that the site does not necessarily mean the project is a good one or not but before you invest or participate in such projects even if you have interest in it, it is always good for you to take your time to do a very good research and check for all necessary information before you invest in it because there are some projects that have good whitepapers but at the end they crash.
The revival of the coin's price means a lot to investors. The past months we are always sad because of fear of losing money.
It seems that there are many websites that are creating to promote the development of electronic money.
Pages:
Jump to: