Pages:
Author

Topic: Good News!!! - page 4. (Read 2386 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
September 04, 2018, 07:20:26 AM
I am very sure that it will definitely appear, what else is really good, indeed a very big opportunity, and ready to wait for it ..
Activity: 154
September 04, 2018, 07:19:38 AM
ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

This is really a good news since many altcoin are crashing, atleast there's coin moving forward and a sign to survive so maybe this is one our altcoin for the future , and hoping that other altcoin will follow also .
September 04, 2018, 07:16:13 AM
If i pick the best project ive ever seen this could be gcox, investor are very known personalities such many pacquaio  of philippines. World class 8 division champion invested to this project. Not just this guy, there are also rich people over there. Price will be on top,

Meaning
Scam free,

Are you sure about that? There are many projects are totally scam that would provide a fake whitepaper or saying that the big celebrities are investing in their projects to gather more investor. It looks good but we need to analyze carefully before putting investment.

do u visit their website? i think not bad caused i did some research, they with a professional team and this is really a new concept project. Their trying to gather all celebrity in 1 platform  Smiley
September 04, 2018, 06:51:40 AM
ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD

This a great news for all of us. I think this will be a great . But let us study this first before indulging in. It is really advisable for any type of token.

ya, u can join their telegram too  Wink
t.me/gcoxlink
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 03, 2018, 08:33:51 AM
thats normal i think, and not surprisingly effect, because we know about introducing their project with celebrities. and most investors are wanna ride this kind of trend and maybe it can hype when market reached.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 03, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

does the volume of the coin increase too? because it's useless if the price increases but there is no volume, then we will have difficulty to selling it.
September 03, 2018, 08:25:01 AM
Why do I think this site is so familiar? This seems to have been done according to a common pattern that second-rate projects use.

huh? where u see this site before?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
September 03, 2018, 08:23:14 AM
The site does not seem good and I usually avoid such projects that are related to some well known people. Not bright but hype project.

I agree in the past we have seen how this kind of projects perform they are hype in the beginning but die down after a few months I like a project that has a technology behind it and which will serve the purpose of cryptocurrency not a hype and pump and dump coin just like this.
September 03, 2018, 08:21:39 AM
It looks like this project is good, seeing the products they have is very different from the others. But unfortunately, the project team's profile is still not experienced in the crypto field, although like that if they are committed to the vision and mission, then this project will be very successful in the future.

i did go through their team, they are professional team not?
September 03, 2018, 08:18:58 AM
i think it's just hyped, but otherwise not so bright...

actually this is a quite new concept project, maybe u can go through their website first then u will understand what they really doing now  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 08:16:25 AM
This is a good opportunity to get in ACM on GCOX, I have been keeping watch on this new trading exchange and I have a good feeling about this trading platform, this is the best time to enter on this project and keep on earning more ACM token.
September 03, 2018, 08:13:45 AM
Tokens from celebrities Smiley
For me, this project is just another exchange with its own tokens. Most likely it will be an exchange for shitcoins, which were advertised by celebrities
Thus, shitcoins will be divided into two classes: those that are advertised by celebrities (diamond shitcoin or buzcoin) and which are not.
Wait and see. The idea of crypto-kittens isn't smart, but you can see what happened....

actually this is a quite new concept project. GCOX trying to gather all the celebrities in 1 platform, don't u think in future there would be a trade mark or signature?
September 03, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

It is an amazing success in this type of market. because the coin which is growing while all the others are falling is the amazing perspective one! This for me is a real sign of working project.

i have the same mindset with u  Grin
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 03, 2018, 07:58:33 AM
Do you intentionally promote it? If the project is really good and not just a promise, maybe I also want to participate. Hope it's not like other projects.
I guess he's been promoting it intentionally.

Make sure that you will study first and do research before investing to such projects like this one. It doesn't mean because it is advertised and has getting a lot of investors means that its a good one. Don't be so dependable to the crowd because that can be an opportunity for developers as well.
September 03, 2018, 08:04:20 AM
I really don't understand what's the meaning of this type of project where celebrity can trade or list their coin or tokens. Really need this type of project or why need?  Huh

actually this is a quite new concept project. GCOX trying to gather all the celebrities in 1 platform, don't u think in future there would be a trade mark or signature?
September 03, 2018, 08:02:05 AM
Oversubscription doesn't mean a project is better than many out there, it just shows how well hyped the project is and this will only pay flippers who just want to flip the token for fast gain without having the interest to hold it for long.

what make u think that? maybe not liked what u think  Cheesy
September 03, 2018, 07:56:22 AM
I am a beginner. It is still difficult to judge whether the project is good or bad. I have to do relevant research and analysis to make the right choice. I also want to hear your suggestions.
Better to do so, needs to have a hard research and never base your decision from someone, your own understanding will bring success to your investment, being influenced by such hyped will let your money in danger, most of the time those hyped really gather attentions and if you ain't come into the right timing you will just ends up losing so be careful.

i will do research before i invest into any project  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 03:28:15 AM
Even SCAM project can be promoted on the stock exchange. Many here know how to do this. And when the price reaches the desired all to sell and forget. It is very dangerous to participate in such projects.

Well, for me GCOX campaign program is a legit ICO that promotes good project to be popularize all over the world with the fact the community is really huge supporters and particapants. This absolutely for every people who wants to invest in this product.
Activity: 182
September 03, 2018, 03:21:22 AM
when is their 2nd tranche will start?my guess is, since they started 1st tranche at 8/8, so coming tranche will start at 9/9, this my prediction. Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 31, 2018, 01:24:42 PM
Even SCAM project can be promoted on the stock exchange. Many here know how to do this. And when the price reaches the desired all to sell and forget. It is very dangerous to participate in such projects.
Pages:
Jump to: