Pages:
Author

Topic: Good News!!! - page 5. (Read 2386 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 01:07:23 PM
I did not like the site, I have such projects cause a lot of questions and therefore distrust, in my opinion it's just a HYIP and hype, I think that you should not rely on this project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 03:21:10 PM
ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

This is indeed a good news for the project. But I managed to stay away from projects with celebrities and politicians involved. Although it's brings the hype in the projects and many investors will invest. Gcox is an interesting project a celebrity token and haven’t read the whitepaper yet. And I'm curious about the real use case of the tokens.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 02:58:27 PM
After reading your post here, I'm directly looking at what kind of token is this. Well, this is the Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX), right? As the first licensed crypto token exchange, this can help the celebrities in doing some activities. They can create, list and then trade their crypto tokens easily. It is known as the Celebrity Tokens. Well, very interesting and different.
yup, that's the ACM by GCOX, how do think think about this coin?
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
August 29, 2018, 01:13:05 PM
After reading your post here, I'm directly looking at what kind of token is this. Well, this is the Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX), right? As the first licensed crypto token exchange, this can help the celebrities in doing some activities. They can create, list and then trade their crypto tokens easily. It is known as the Celebrity Tokens. Well, very interesting and different.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
August 29, 2018, 12:44:29 PM
This is good news for me and those who like to invest in projects that are available, thank you for the info
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 06:27:57 AM
Do you intentionally promote it? If the project is really good and not just a promise, maybe I also want to participate. Hope it's not like other projects.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
August 29, 2018, 06:21:51 AM
I believe if in such a market the price has risen very high, then you need to sell because there are some coins that are moving across the market!
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 05:54:49 AM
At what capitalization it so high? $ 40 million? This is not so good news, because every takeoff and fall follows. To my mind.

ya, i know most of those ppl invest into ICO are same thinking.. they just wish to buy when ICO and sell when exchange, but i think most of it will left some just wait and see the price can go higher or not  Smiley i did research into this project, they are the first project and platform to gather all celeb together, maybe its really work  Smiley

August 29, 2018, 05:51:58 AM
The amout of new exchanges coming to the market is staggering and now they are all trying to outdo each other with launching their own trading coins and offering rebates to customers or other incentives. I would wait and see how any new platform performs before trying to get heavily involved with it as a previous experience with COSS ended up in the trash basket.

actually im also just try, just wish this project can bring me double or triple return ... caused i did research into this project, their team, partners are strong enough and i look good into their concept too  Smiley
Activity: 266
August 29, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
All good news i want to hear is bull market waiting for this for long now it will be so a good news for me if i saw bull period i know it will soon happen. Am patience
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 05:42:50 AM
I believe that this depends on the market. As the market behaves, so it will be, so take my fact in the future. Interesting statement. Grin It depends on how you do it, you need to do everything with your head and study it. What they want to block, of course, is not correct. Grin Grin
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 29, 2018, 05:37:07 AM
Good news the whales started the bull race. I saw how one whale threw in the crypt a lot of millions, or rather $ 50. Something I think should change in the crypt.
August 29, 2018, 05:30:20 AM
Oversubscription doesn't mean a project is better than many out there, it just shows how well hyped the project is and this will only pay flippers who just want to flip the token for fast gain without having the interest to hold it for long.

for those who participate in ICO i think most of them same thinking, they just wish to buy when ICO then sell when exchange right? then maybe left some wait to see the price can go higher or not, am i right?
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 29, 2018, 05:28:08 AM
ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

see the opportunities that are certainly very profitable if used properly.
because it can provide many benefits if you can manage it.
good news, very useful to provide information
August 29, 2018, 05:25:05 AM
I also think that this can be just an advertising project. On which they just want to make money. That's all. It is desirable to avoid such projects.

im sorry to let u feel this is advertisement, actually i just thought to share what i think is good  Sad
August 29, 2018, 05:23:30 AM
For me good news sound slightly different. Actually,  not slightly,  but very-very different. If if is good news for somebody,  I'm happy for you guys:)

i just thought want to share some good news that i think it is  Cheesy
August 29, 2018, 05:22:31 AM
The title is promising)) But in fact, it seems like a PR. I have not heard anything about the ACM token before. If there is free time, I will study the project.

sorry to let u feel is advertisement, i just thought to sharing  Sad
August 29, 2018, 05:16:30 AM
I think the best news at the moment is a rising market. Revival of coin prices is very meaningful for investors. In the last months we have always been sad for fear of losing money.

u lose from which project? what i think is just to invest when their ICO and get back my own money when go to exchange then the rest leave it maybe can earn double or triple, or else nothing  Cheesy lol
August 29, 2018, 05:13:44 AM
I do not know this project, of course I'll look it up, but your message is more like an advertisement that violates forum rules! If he really deserves attention, then the world will know about him. Do not throw the link like this, it discourages the desire to invest in this project.

alright, actually i really just want to share what i think is good and not advertising  Sad
August 29, 2018, 05:12:30 AM
I do not know if this is a good news or not but I can not say that this is a good project although I am participating in the hunt for bonuses in this project. What I care about now is hope this project succeeds so that all those who hunt for money like me do not waste time.

oh~u did participate in their bounty program? but u still not look good into this project?
Pages:
Jump to: