Pages:
Author

Topic: Good News!! Coin value is increasing again!! - page 4. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 2
Dont be so sure because e are still in a bearish trend,so it needs a lot of time so we can be sure that we are going to get some bull trend after some corrections,recovery of the market.This might be a bull trap or some false breakout,so we need to be careful because we could lose a lot of money .
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Market volumes are growing as people are less disturbed. What we need most right now is to see a rise. There is no rapid rise, but the price of everything rises slowly, thats really good Smiley
We nee more patiente to get rich Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
Hello everyone, this past few days we are aware that the price of bitcoin and altcoins continue to dip. Some are in panic and asking if this is the end of bitcoin. I am monitoring the value of coins from time to time and I am glad to let you know that based on https://coinmarketcap.com/ the price is now going up. It is a good news for daily traders, you don't want to missed this chance to buy or sell some coins. For bounty campaign advisors and hodlers, good news. We are getting back on track despite on the bad news in social media. Don't miss this chance!!
Sooner or later, you will surely see a 100% gain in the crypto currencies in the price for what it is now. The market has fallen quite a bit in recent days due to bad news and also due to g20 meeting news about crypto. According to me, cryptos will start experiencing green days as all the FUD is over now.

All you need in crypto market is patience. Just hold your coins until the end of this year 2018 and you will see 300%+ gains in price from what it is currently.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The price of coins is not stable in price value,  it's the happy moments to reach the goods price.The confirmation times are crazy and the price volatility is horrible. I mean, who wants a currency that on one day you could use.Most of these coins have little to now value, save for Ethereum which is actually used to build other coins and crypto kitties.
Well I don’t know which coins are you referring to while saying the confirmation time is crazy, cause as far as I know, the transactions takes place in minutes in crypto currencies nowadays and also in some its just matter of seconds. I don’t think volatility is a horrible thing for crypto currencies and its holders.

Volatility is in fact a blessing in disguise. For you, it might be horrible, but for some of us that are good in trading, its like a blessing to earn significant profits from time to time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
That's great but don't be confident about the price increase because it looks like the trend are going down after the 9,000 usd target. thougha April is the exciting month for bull run just wait and let the price increase first be patient for this time.
Activity: 406
homt.net
I hope that this recovery will go 100% or even surpassed whats normal price in the market. Im hoping for a greener and happier market. If this really continue im getting quite profit for it. Hehee waiting for the real good news.
Yes, we belive that it will back his own position.
People who invested huge her money on crypto market, they are disappointed for the market down.
But again market demand, marketcap and supply will be continue as before was.
Activity: 202
Yes, happy with the green, certainly G-20 summit effect...
What a blase attitude they have towards us, but seriously I believe that is better for us anyhow. Keep being blase we won't care all the way down here Grin.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, this past few days we are aware that the price of bitcoin and altcoins continue to dip. Some are in panic and asking if this is the end of bitcoin. I am monitoring the value of coins from time to time and I am glad to let you know that based on https://coinmarketcap.com/ the price is now going up. It is a good news for daily traders, you don't want to missed this chance to buy or sell some coins. For bounty campaign advisors and hodlers, good news. We are getting back on track despite on the bad news in social media. Don't miss this chance!!

yes there is a lot of good news this week and the possibility of early April has the potential to make a price recovery and will probably also rise very expensive until the end of this year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
as usual guessing on a coffee thick. nobody will predict exact take-off. the majority work on an intuition which will come to their mind. it is necessary to wait for the best times and to buy in addition so far at the bottom we sit. I think still we will fall. rather early to rejoice.
Activity: 196
Time for the bull market run to happen. Lets see if its going to be above 10K mark again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
We could only hope that the increase would go up as we expect and hope it to be.  We've seen a terrible dip last week, with all the coins in "red" but they are slowly recovering now.  Here's to hoping for the ETH in $800 and BTC in $11,000 by the end of the week.
Activity: 518
I think but  not sure that the bull season.for crypto is startting especially now that the news came from G20 conference that they are not regulating crypto this will help the FUD to slow down amd make the market become green again.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Yes!, it will be a good news for everyone who were holding coins since the value of their investment will goes up. It will compensated the loss they encounter in previous period or even earn a large profit due to increasin value of coins.
Activity: 630
This is good news for every body because people are scaring from this market due to the down fall of every altcoinss. Every body were awaiting for bounce back and new hope is coming the all investor and recovered some loss with the price increasing of all top demanding coins.
Activity: 235
Yeah, I hope it's not just temporary good but a strong positive tendention. The question is until what level will the top coins grow. Will Bitcoin hit $20 000 again or will stop at 10k-12k. And how Ethereum will solve it's problems with holes, scalabiluty etc.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
It's look like crypto market all green today after price dip in past few day, good news for all cryptocurrency holder because our big day is coming soon, I believed that crypto market huge rising will start in April - May
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
yes all most all the coin are green . its so good for the market . last few days all most coin are red because of panic sale and fb ,twitter ,and google crypto add banned issue can cause the price down so  many coin i think. but now the market is recover all the coin price up .
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
this is good news for bitcoin, I think with a sign that bitcoin prices are rising again investors will be increasingly eager to invest in crypto currency. so so many people say that bitcoin will rise again is not a lie, this is a sign that bitcoin can rise again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
The value of coins are increasing but we wouldn't rejoice just yet. Its normal in Cryptos that after the bears, the bulls would definitely return but the question is , when ?

In the coming months, we would surely experience a bull market and good news about Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
that's right, now good news has come,
I hope the bitcoin will return to its peak again.
Pages:
Jump to: