Pages:
Author

Topic: Good News!! Coin value is increasing again!! - page 9. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The price of coins is not stable in price value,  it's the happy moments to reach the goods price.The confirmation times are crazy and the price volatility is horrible. I mean, who wants a currency that on one day you could use.Most of these coins have little to now value, save for Ethereum which is actually used to build other coins and crypto kitties.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I hope that this recovery will go 100% or even surpassed whats normal price in the market. Im hoping for a greener and happier market. If this really continue im getting quite profit for it. Hehee waiting for the real good news.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Here's the good news!

G20-FSB rejects calls for cryptocurrency regulation.
(Translated from French)

The Financial Stability Board (FSB), which coordinates financial regulation for the G20 countries, on Sunday rejected calls by several countries for cryptocurrency regulation, such as Bitcoin.
The FSB, however, stressed the need for greater international coordination in monitoring these rapidly evolving technologies, which still represent a tiny sector equivalent to less than 1% of global gross domestic product.
"The first assessment of the FSB is that currently, these crypto-assets do not pose a risk to global financial stability," said Mark Carney, president of the FSB, in a letter to finance ministers and governors of central banks, which will meet in Buenos Aires on Monday and Tuesday.

https://investir.lesechos.fr/marches/bitcoin-cryptomonnaies/g20-le-fsb-rejette-les-appels-a-une-regulation-des-cryptomonnaies-1750099.php
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
This is one of my happiest moments. When i opened more wallet some minutes ago to see how far it has dropped again. To my surprise i met something positive. There is hope and the dead hopes are awakening. Better days ahead. The cryptospace is getting more interesting.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Yes it seems to go up but you have to wait a little longer before opening the champagne. The BTC does not yet have a precise direction and the G20 can also change the deal, for good or for bad. Let's be patient a little longer and we'll see.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
Hello everyone, this past few days we are aware that the price of bitcoin and altcoins continue to dip. Some are in panic and asking if this is the end of bitcoin. I am monitoring the value of coins from time to time and I am glad to let you know that based on https://coinmarketcap.com/ the price is now going up. It is a good news for daily traders, you don't want to missed this chance to buy or sell some coins. For bounty campaign advisors and hodlers, good news. We are getting back on track despite on the bad news in social media. Don't miss this chance!!
Pages:
Jump to: